Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most effective method to communicate a new blockchain offering?  (Read 426 times)
BenOnceAgain (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:45:02 AM

Hi All,

I am in the advanced planning and initial implementation stages of a concept that I consider to be very promising and something that will fill a needed niche in the bitcoin and wider cryptocurrency ecosystem.  Frankly, I should have done it years ago when I first messed around with BTC -- but as I've told some of you, I didn't think bitcoin would ever become what it has without it first being regulated out of existence.

While I'm kicking myself about that now, I've made plans to refocus efforts on this new venture.  I currently run a business in the project management and IT services field, but I'm preparing to focus significant portions of my time onto this new venture, because I believe that BTC and related technologies truly have the potential to reshape the world, and that's something I want to be a part of.

My questions for the community...

What is the best way to announce this venture, when it is ready?  Obviously website, announcements here and in the coin media, a white paper that describes the concept (which is not a "traditional ICO" though it may launch one at some point).  What else?  Contact some Legendary people by PM and engage them in a dialog?

Any suggestions to make the most effective presentation possible for the concept?  I strongly believe in what BTC enables in terms of societal betterment, and want to do what I can -- using my skills toward these goals.  To me, this would bring a more satisfying life than my current business of writing government grant proposals, RFP responses, and implementing the awards.  I would rather empower people and businesses than governments.

I also want to ensure that the concept gets a fair shake and serious consideration by those that may want to participate in it, through its initial roll out, leadership and governance structure, as well as for the end-users we will be working with.

I have some ideas about how to accomplish all of the above, so I'm really just seeking any other opinions that people may have about successes and challenges that they have seen encountered in these presentations.

Thank you for any thoughts or advice either on here or through PM.  I am very excited about this concept and can't wait to be able to share it with you all!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atmosphere99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:23:47 AM

I would say a start here is good. Get a little momentum and then leverage that for attention in wider circles. A whitepaper would be read here!
grosetracy

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

I think you have already started. I believe this post will grab some attention and when you gather some ideas from forum members, it will lead to a promotional campaign.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

The quickest way is to identify people who already have 'ins' - developers, financiers, personalities - and approach the ones who align with your concept. I don't think there are all that many significant people on this forum any more. It's mainly brain dead shitposters these days. Twitter, GitHub or mailing lists would be the best places.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

If you don't have a large amount of money to invest in PR, I would start contacting older members here and also trying to enter Twitter chats and Facebook groups.
If your project is good, the ball should start to roll  Wink

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
BenOnceAgain (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Hi All,

This is an old thread but I just wanted to thank you all for your guidance back in September when I was in the initial phases of writing the white paper for the non-profit charity that launched today as BTRIC, Blockchain Technology Research Innovations Corporation.

Your insights were very helpful in guiding me in reaching out to the community.

I appreciate it very much.

Best regards,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: