Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for help with new coin project  (Read 228 times)
yeahitsme (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:25:37 AM

Looking to get with a team of people to help build a new coin not a shit coin fork with new params ico and premine to dump on market looking to build a next generation of POW/POS coin something that will increase in value as well as be worth holding onto like bitcoin POS got a bad rap from people forking and dumping and all around ruining what can be a great innovation to cryptocurrency if done correctly if you have free time and would be interested in taking on a new project let me know I'm currently trying to finish writing up the whitepaper and iron out the specs and parameters of the coin however I feel finishing the coin with a team and getting input from the outside on the remaining features and such would be good for the development as there maybe things that could be better with an outside perspective our community has grown because of the continued innovation of random people and teams of people with visions and I would like that to hold true with this project

Growthco.in    Staking since 2013
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: