Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:50:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me promote your shitcoin like a professional  (Read 464 times)
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:24:05 AM

Most shitcoins that are released fail due to many rookie mistakes. When whales are looking at a prospective ICO or new blockchain tech, they want to make sure the team is at least competent in writing a whitepaper without obvious spelling and grammatical errors. Have a bounty campaign that encourages shilling? You've just prevented angel investors and VC firms from taking your project seriously, since they can't possibly know what news about your shitcoin is shilled/paid for, and what is real.

It amazes me how so many potentially great projects fail because an entire team of 20, + advisers, can't seem to at least put together a professional sounding website or ICO that's been proof read by a native in the language they're advertising in, or they pay people to shill their coin in such a fashion that their project is quickly labelled a scam (shilling by the way is actually illegal in most countries). Another common slip-up are amateur CEOs. Most CEOs or lead developers with new shitcoins haven't got much prior leadership experience and aren't equipped to handle their PR properly. They often make rookie comments/mistakes that damage their reputation and send the shitcoin into the scam category, even if it wasn't the developers/CEO intention to do such a thing.

This is where I come in. Not only can I help make your shitcoin look professional, I'm also an experienced marketer and innovator with successful prior projects.

What I can bring to your shitcoin are the following -
1) Professional, proof-read presentation of your project on all official channels.
2) Guidance on how not to sound like an amateur cuck, leave the PR to me
3) I'm a master at SEO and can make your project have natural dominance in search engines. I'll disclose evidence to those I trust. I wrote guides back in 2012 that were popular. I now use ML in SEO to compete with google's anti-blackhat methods. Prior methods in SEO no longer work as is obvious if you're in this industry. I can assist with all online SEM promotion.
4) HR (human resources) guidance. Advise on where to allocate your fundraised money, where not to allocate it. I'll help prevent rookie mistakes that even big teams make again, and again, with each new ICO.
5) General guidance on what you and the team should and should not be doing from a PR and vision perspective. The vision of course is yours, but I can help set the ball straight on what is realistic and what are delusions of grandeur. I'll help guide/advise on important project decisions and give reasons for my thinking. I know what makes businesses fail and succeed, because I've created online businesses in both categories over the last decade.

My fee ranges from 5% to 25% equity/share of your shitcoin max circulating supply (depending upon how your shitcoin is distributed to its founders and how far along its development it already is). I don't need cash, I don't want cash. I'm into speculation and x100,000 moon missions, not wageslave handouts. However I must believe it's a good project before I help it, and I must also believe you're a competent person generally before I join your team.

Considering 99% of shitcoins fail, and your shitcoin almost certainly will fail, you need someone like me. Feel free to PM me details of both yourself and your shitcoin. Sharing your real LinkedIn, and the details of your team if you already have one put together, will increase my interest in your project substantially.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:07:36 AM

Wow, that's well written service post. You are inducing fear like shit into these new coin launchers!! If I was to launch a coin tomorrow, I would definitely ring your bell!!

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

You have made a nice write up and equally convincing that someone should patronise you but truth be told that I wont patronise you if I have a coin simply because you have no regard for whatever coin you planned promoting. Calling your prospective client 'shit coin' is enough to put someone off and even proclaiming that they would fail eventually without you means they dont have any dream or objective in the first instance. Also, targeting only 'shit coin' means that profitable and those that have lived up to expectations does not have any business with you.

I think there are other better ways of passing your message across without having to demean the name you are intending to promote and if you promote any coin, then by default that a 'shit coin' that have no future. Good luck in achieving that.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

what about development ? without a good development team, can you still promote the shitcoin like professional ?

Of course he can! The real promoter can promote even shit let alone shitcoins.  Grin
Thal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

Considering 99% of shitcoins fail, and your shitcoin almost certainly will fail, you need someone like me.

Good Pitch !  Smiley
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

I don't think he is serious. With his skill of writing, he obviously knows to call the coins shitcoins. Clearly, he is being satirical about the influx with new coins, using phrases like "I'm into speculation and x100,000 moon missions, not wageslave handouts." and "Considering 99% of shitcoins fail, and your shitcoin almost certainly will fail."
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

Most shitcoins that are released fail due to many rookie mistakes. When whales are looking at a prospective ICO or new blockchain tech, they want to make sure the team is at least competent in writing a whitepaper without obvious spelling and grammatical errors. Have a bounty campaign that encourages shilling? You've just prevented angel investors and VC firms from taking your project seriously, since they can't possibly know what news about your shitcoin is shilled/paid for, and what is real.

It amazes me how so many potentially great projects fail because an entire team of 20, + advisers, can't seem to at least put together a professional sounding website or ICO that's been proof read by a native in the language they're advertising in, or they pay people to shill their coin in such a fashion that their project is quickly labelled a scam (shilling by the way is actually illegal in most countries). Another common slip-up are amateur CEOs. Most CEOs or lead developers with new shitcoins haven't got much prior leadership experience and aren't equipped to handle their PR properly. They often make rookie comments/mistakes that damage their reputation and send the shitcoin into the scam category, even if it wasn't the developers/CEO intention to do such a thing.

This is where I come in. Not only can I help make your shitcoin look professional, I'm also an experienced marketer and innovator with successful prior projects.

What I can bring to your shitcoin are the following -
1) Professional, proof-read presentation of your project on all official channels.
2) Guidance on how not to sound like an amateur cuck, leave the PR to me
3) I'm a master at SEO and can make your project have natural dominance in search engines. I'll disclose evidence to those I trust. I wrote guides back in 2012 that were popular. I now use ML in SEO to compete with google's anti-blackhat methods. Prior methods in SEO no longer work as is obvious if you're in this industry. I can assist with all online SEM promotion.
4) HR (human resources) guidance. Advise on where to allocate your fundraised money, where not to allocate it. I'll help prevent rookie mistakes that even big teams make again, and again, with each new ICO.
5) General guidance on what you and the team should and should not be doing from a PR and vision perspective. The vision of course is yours, but I can help set the ball straight on what is realistic and what are delusions of grandeur. I'll help guide/advise on important project decisions and give reasons for my thinking. I know what makes businesses fail and succeed, because I've created online businesses in both categories over the last decade.

My fee ranges from 5% to 25% equity/share of your shitcoin max circulating supply (depending upon how your shitcoin is distributed to its founders and how far along its development it already is). I don't need cash, I don't want cash. I'm into speculation and x100,000 moon missions, not wageslave handouts. However I must believe it's a good project before I help it, and I must also believe you're a competent person generally before I join your team.

Considering 99% of shitcoins fail, and your shitcoin almost certainly will fail, you need someone like me. Feel free to PM me details of both yourself and your shitcoin. Sharing your real LinkedIn, and the details of your team if you already have one put together, will increase my interest in your project substantially.

This is a very good write up, but then OP better have it not calling the coin as SHIT it seems so annoying and so you consider your promoting coin as shit one which is so bad, it is not encouraging anyway about shitcoin called. Better use proper word for that so that people can be really interested in your expertise.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

You are showing your skills on that "bible" that you wrote, but maybe you are right, there are a lot of sh*tcoins being pumped right now, and that is what most developers/founders of new icos want, money attracts people, and that is why there are so many opportunities in the cryptocurrency's world. I have seen so many unexperienced seos/managers that are on the whitepapers and i can see that most of them does not even have any idea about it.
But i like your way to promote your service, but maybe you are making a giant fud for all the new icos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: