Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Bitcoin form a freedom fighters army?
Yes - 12 (57.1%)
also Yes - 9 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin form a freedom fighters army?  (Read 7766 times)
puffpuffpass (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:25:06 AM

Should Bitcoin form a freedom fighters army? Like the founders of America, we need an army.

I have a bitcoin address that anyone can send BTC too, so I'm going to post it
on my sig because I think someone is going to randomly give me their BTC:
1D37qouguK5rNh1mSZDocgVCvA2rxsAgLp Roll Eyes
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:12:11 AM

Freedom isn't free.

Soldiers of fortune perhaps.
GGGGG

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:22:11 AM

No, violence can't accomplish anything an already great idea like bitcoin won't. Besides, it's not like bitcoin has a favorable reputation with governments, last thing we need is to be branded terrorists.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 07:26:14 AM

Nicely biased poll there, besides, as far as I'm concerned, we've already won, all of this was over currency, now someone has gone and made a peaceful solution for us we should focus on making it as solid a concept as possible and wait for everyone to adopt it as they get sick of the current system.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:27:09 AM

There's actually a terrorist group on the darknet accepting bitcoin as donations...
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:07:39 AM

"occupy" are the freedom fighters / soldiers of fortune. it is upto them to decide if they want to use bitcoin instead of fiat, as part of their protesting against banks.

after all if they are protesting that banks/gvernments are evil, then continuing to use the currency owned by banks and governments is then hypocritical

much like a vegetarian who says eating certain types of meat is acceptable

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
SEC agent

Activity: 98

America, land of the free

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:08:49 AM

What could possibly go wrong?

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:42:09 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 11:57:46 AM by jdbtracker

If you mean by an army of educated, informed citizens... then yeah I like the idea...

Be all you can be! Know your rights and responsibilities as a Citizen! Do you know what your countries constitution and bill of rights means to you?

We can setup vast re-education centers, to prepare regular citizens military style to know all the implications of the highest law of their land... the constitution. Well train them to fight in court, to use government services correctly and form networks of support teams for members in legal trouble.

well give them hell! and we can even form lobby groups to fund fellow Bitcon militia members to run for office!

I envision a world where a crack team of Bitcoin activists, lawyers, programmers, network administrators start forming supply lines of information and resources to make this world a better world for the values that Bitcoin stands for, FREEDOM!!

Open Source mesh networks deployed across the country, giving free access to the internet and the information that it provides.

Allowing members access to exclusive second hand hardware that other Bitcoin Army members no longer need.

Giving them the latest information open source style to all members all at once.

the latest gadgetry, services and DIY schematics to get their supply lines operational for networking, legal council, just imagine a court room packed with 1 million members all accessing the legal database of laws to help a member in trouble, acting as their council in court!

for every member that falls in action, we can take the information they had, distribute it to all members and devise new tactics with increased probability of success.

If we get big enough world wide we can start launching our own communication satellites to broadcast free internet across the globe; A global network of satellites with terabyte internet for all the bitcoin network to use, wherever they are, if they are in New York or the middle of the Savannah in Africa, they'll be able to connect.

Who knows maybe we can even start forming more complex services and deploy them worldwide using encryption technology gained from Bitcoin, so we never ever see the dreaded 112% vote error, no one will ever be able to vote twice anywhere in the world. Just imagine... your trying to fudge the vote, you get flagged, citizen are you aware that the key you just entered to vote is for someone who is already dead? not only that but the records would be immutable so if your listed as being born... that private key is yours forever and if the record says that private key belongs to someone who's dead... they can't vote. only listed people with valid encryption keys can vote.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
yocko06

Activity: 182

1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:13:47 PM

lol the nerd army. I'm shore this will be very effective!
The world has enough fights going on you don't need to become an extremist in something just because you believe in it. this is the sort of scrap the world needs to get rid of, the old ways are not bitcoin.
Freedom is a goal obtainable by tact, let's leave the fighting to the neandathols.
puffpuffpass (OP)

Activity: 70

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:20:35 PM

The world has enough fights going on you don't need to become an extremist in something just because you believe in it. this is the sort of scrap the world needs to get rid of, the old ways are not bitcoin.
Freedom is a goal obtainable by tact, let's leave the fighting to the neandathols.

die infidel.

I have a bitcoin address that anyone can send BTC too, so I'm going to post it
on my sig because I think someone is going to randomly give me their BTC:
1D37qouguK5rNh1mSZDocgVCvA2rxsAgLp Roll Eyes
yocko06

Activity: 182

1Kgyk4nQSzb3Pm9E9vWiGVyJ6jpPwripKf

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:23:01 PM

die infidel.
ba ha ha ha!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:31:54 PM

Bitcoin already has an army, and its not your personal one.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
asically

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

We already have an army. Anakin Skywalker is the current commanding officer.
jdbtracker

Activity: 727

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:38:27 PM

The world needs a new type of ideology, a new type of warrior, that fights with their mind, like Jedi Ninja Hackers! Dude, we can make a series.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
WiW

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

"The public is stupid, hence the public will pay"

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

An army for what??
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:02:17 PM

lol, WTF.  No.
Geez

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:41:37 PM

Okay, I pay every soldier 0.0001 BTC per day.
ashaw596

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Okay, I pay every soldier 0.0001 BTC per day.

We'll hold you to that when the FIAT wars collapse all the other currencies in the world and 1 bitcoin is worth 1,000,000,000 USD (collapse of USD you know).
 Smiley
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 03:53:19 PM

There's actually a terrorist group on the darknet accepting bitcoin as donations...

And all Terrorist accept fiat as donations  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
ashaw596

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:08:17 PM

And all Terrorist accept fiat as donations  Wink

OMG RLLY?Huh?

GUYS. WE HAVE TO OUTLAW ALL CURRENCIES.

FOR LIBERTY. FOR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you don't agree your a terrorist and a communist).

Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: