Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you read news to be up-to-date with what's affecting $ of Bitcoin/Altc  (Read 257 times)
johk02 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:00:23 AM

Hi,
Just wondering where you read your news  to keep up-to-date with what happening/affecting the price of Bitcoin/Altcoins?
I am reading a few websites such as cointelegraph.com etc – but when the news hit these website it is already old news.

Thanks
JH
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

usually this forum, reddit and also coindesk. but one of the biggest problems that bitcoin/altcoin news have is that these so called news sites are not really ran by professionals. all of them are a bunch of greedy people who have created a "website" in order to make money from it. and in order to make money from a news website you have to publish crap and exaggerate the hell out of it.

you can see the example of it in the recent "China banned bitcoin" lie this week.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:24:30 AM

Hi,
Just wondering where you read your news  to keep up-to-date with what happening/affecting the price of Bitcoin/Altcoins?
I am reading a few websites such as cointelegraph.com etc – but when the news hit these website it is already old news.

Thanks
JH

I just get my updates here in the forum in the Press Release section. Although all the news from there comes from websites like coindesk, coinidol, news.bitcoin.com or cointelegraph.com. But what I really like about the Press Release section is that you will see a lot of comments so you will know if the news is really just rubbish or fake news. Most of the experienced members chime in that forum so you will have an idea what the news is all about and what it can bring to the market. So I also suggest you visit that thread as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: