Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i add a file to a PM?  (Read 206 times)
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

Hello, ive been struggling to add a file to a private message. How do i add a file to pm?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:50:18 AM

Hello, ive been struggling to add a file to a private message. How do i add a file to pm?

You can't send files via PM ... just imagine the bandwidth of thousands users sending files each other through forum.

Upload it to some filehosting and provide the link.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

There is no option to avoid files on this board so you can not do it even in a private message. However, if you want to share your file with anyone then you can upload it on your Google drive and create a private link and then share that link with anyone with whom you are willing to share that file. Make sure you are using 'private' option while creating a link on Google drive to prevent unauthorised access to your file.
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Ok thanks for your replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: