Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on OPUS(OPT)  (Read 346 times)
CryptoScorpio (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

It is very cheap now.The value of it decreasing day by day.It was started with 0.6xx$ and now it is 0.02xx$. What is actually going on with it. It looked promising in the ICO. But couldn't figure out what is happening with it.Currently, it is trading in two major exchanges EtherDelta and HitBTC.Also, don't know about future exchanges. Anyone following it?
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

I do follow it. As I knmow they joined MUSİC alliance with musicoin and one more coin I can't remember name. Its dropping in price is pretty much normal after all these bad news. But I am sure they will do great with good development. It is long term investment so don't really care about price movements.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
CryptoScorpio (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:00:40 AM

I do follow it. As I knmow they joined MUSİC alliance with musicoin and one more coin I can't remember name. Its dropping in price is pretty much normal after all these bad news. But I am sure they will do great with good development. It is long term investment so don't really care about price movements.

Don't know why and how but while creating this post the price of OPT was very cheap (0.02$) and now i.e, after 1 hr the price increased so much.It is increased +360% now and the price is 0.15$ now.Boom.
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:09:59 AM

Haha ... I think its dirt cheap. Buy it soon as OPUS is planning to burn large amount of tokens as part of ICO sell. So huge price increase possible! Dont miss the train Wink Cheesy

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

I couldn't get in the ICO, but I might buy it right now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

It is very cheap now.The value of it decreasing day by day.It was started with 0.6xx$ and now it is 0.02xx$. What is actually going on with it. It looked promising in the ICO. But couldn't figure out what is happening with it.Currently, it is trading in two major exchanges EtherDelta and HitBTC.Also, don't know about future exchanges. Anyone following it?

the price is decreasing because the allocated token to the bounty campaign has been distributed soon. so the investors are stop buying now and will wait to the bounty hunter to dump their coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: