Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site investment bitcoin received 100%  (Read 638 times)
makebitvn (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

This is site investment Bitcoin with 7 package
PACKAGE 1
Min 0.001 BTC - Max 0.5 BTC - after 7 days of receipt 104%
PACKAGE 2
Min 0.002 BTC - Max 1 BTC - after 14 days of receipt 110%
PACKAGE 3
Min 0.003 BTC - Max 1.5 BTC - after 30 days of receipt 125%
PACKAGE 4
Min 0.001 BTC - Max 100 BTC - 1%/days for 150 days
PACKAGE 5
Min 0.004 BTC - Max 50 BTC - 1,5%/days for 100 days
PACKAGE 6
Min 0.006 BTC - Max 20 BTC - 1,8%/days for 90 days
PACKAGE 7
Min 0.01 BTC - Max 4 BTC - 0,8%/days for 250 days
Min pay : 0.0003 BTC
Registered : vist web https://bitcoininvestbank.com/home/index.html
Chose package and send BTC to address on website, after send email to bitcoininvestbank@gmail.com with contents : your address BTC, number BTC send, id hash, name package.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

It should go without saying that this is very likely a scam. If you want to play them, be careful because they've got more experience than you at this Wink
@op, don't bother discussing
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

Obviously a scam. I mean if you are even going to try put some effort into it. I mean just look at that website...
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:43:11 AM

Wow scammers these day, don't even bother to make the website look legit, putting up an ssl certificate doesn't makes your website legit op! Stop before you get some red dt2 members. Plus this is the wrong section to post this kind of stuff!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

Wow scammers these day, don't even bother to make the website look legit, putting up an ssl certificate doesn't makes your website legit op! Stop before you get some red dt2 members. Plus this is the wrong section to post this kind of stuff!

People said exactly the same about my U2 system and my U2 system is now payout since october 2015.

Here,yes,promises can not be hold for a long time ans so soon or late people will be scammed.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:01:10 AM

This is site investment Bitcoin with 7 package
PACKAGE 1
Min 0.001 BTC - Max 0.5 BTC - after 7 days of receipt 104%
PACKAGE 2
Min 0.002 BTC - Max 1 BTC - after 14 days of receipt 110%
PACKAGE 3
Min 0.003 BTC - Max 1.5 BTC - after 30 days of receipt 125%
PACKAGE 4
Min 0.001 BTC - Max 100 BTC - 1%/days for 150 days
PACKAGE 5
Min 0.004 BTC - Max 50 BTC - 1,5%/days for 100 days
PACKAGE 6
Min 0.006 BTC - Max 20 BTC - 1,8%/days for 90 days
PACKAGE 7
Min 0.01 BTC - Max 4 BTC - 0,8%/days for 250 days
Min pay : 0.0003 BTC
Registered : vist web https://bitcoininvestbank.com/home/index.html
Chose package and send BTC to address on website, after send email to bitcoininvestbank@gmail.com with contents : your address BTC, number BTC send, id hash, name package.
That site is obviously a scam site it looks like it was made in a rush to those who wanna invest to try to earn something try if you want but remember it will scam you at the end of the day so if someone wants to try this site linked by OP, only invest what one can lose and dont wait for returns because most probably they wont get a return at all. As I can see you are advertising it OP, it is not good to advertise scam sites here no one will easily believe that shit.
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:27:23 PM

This is a HYIP scam..lucky if it last 2 months! Am sure by the time am writing this it would have long shut down!
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

the bad thing about hyip sites like this is that people are still gonna fall for it especially people just learning about the cryptoworld.i remember when i just got involve in bitcoin. i fell for hyip sites like this and lost some money although not much.depositing is very easily but withdrawing is the problem and it never last more than a month.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

People said exactly the same about my U2 system and my U2 system is now payout since october 2015.

Here,yes,promises can not be hold for a long time ans so soon or late people will be scammed.

And yet looking at your Trust ratings it say
Running an "investment game" with the tagline "No risk...You can not lose.".
Claiming that it is not a ponzi, however unabled to explain how it works.
If someone is paying for long time does not mean anything. HashOcean was paying and then poof. Disappeared when they got enough money
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

If someone is paying for long time does not mean anything. HashOcean was paying and then poof. Disappeared when they got enough money

I agree,I can scam in the minute if  I want scamming...even if I pay out since october 2015.
But why should I if my system is economically perfectly working?

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

Right. They might only look good for a short time because it was confirmed paying but the bait is for you to tell everyone that it's legit and more investors will keep coming and poof....they are gone just like magic.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

Right. They might only look good for a short time because it was confirmed paying but the bait is for you to tell everyone that it's legit and more investors will keep coming and poof....they are gone just like magic.

People here are very funny.
They take my paying U2 system to explain the all investments are scam.
Why the hell do you talk about thing you do not know about.
My U2 system is absolutly for free...Why should I go away with money I give you?
You can ask for a payout in dollar so often and when you want.(in satoshi it is not possible to ask often because the fees are to high.

I'm now over 20 years on the net and propose free cash for the fun...do you think,suddently I want to start now to scam people with cash the have not spent?

You can say what you want...my system is "genious" (lol) and market regulated...you are not stronger that the market...the market is always right.

My system is so good programmed that it can not collapse.
Tell me programmes I do not use better than U2system and I will be your referral...
But unfortunately...you can not.
When I ask for better or at leat so good than U2system...I have never an answer.

It seems here people are only here to mislead other people.
People here just write non sens to show signature...or to get popularity points.

Not one detractor here has taken the time to analyse my system and then taking about...no...just talk about without knowing about.
And above all...talking wrong generalities.

And when detractor are with no arguments...the say my site is mess and poor English and horrible design.
But no detractor propose better.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:27:23 AM

Why do you need to make 7 packages? Why you scammers make it complicated when you just want to scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: