Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]NOVACOOL-Immersion Cooling for PC. IN PROGRESS 📈🚀🌟🌟  (Read 6705 times)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:48 AM

What kind of "dry water" is used in your system? 3M Novec 1230 isn't it? Can your cooling case be adopted  for cooling  GPU's mining farm  (say 4-5 GPU cards) ?

3M Novec it's tradmark name of the dry water.
It will be possible to use up to 4 GPU when we or vendors will release SE GPU for 1 SLOT.
Others ways for now you may use only up to 2 GPU with double slot.

OK. thanks. And two more question. Do you have a working prototype? Would be nice to see it on youtube. And what about the noise level if one put down 2 GPU with double slot?
NOVACOOL (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

What kind of "dry water" is used in your system? 3M Novec 1230 isn't it? Can your cooling case be adopted  for cooling  GPU's mining farm  (say 4-5 GPU cards) ?

3M Novec it's tradmark name of the dry water.
It will be possible to use up to 4 GPU when we or vendors will release SE GPU for 1 SLOT.
Others ways for now you may use only up to 2 GPU with double slot.

OK. thanks. And two more question. Do you have a working prototype? Would be nice to see it on youtube. And what about the noise level if one put down 2 GPU with double slot?

No we don't have, but you may see on youtube how it works, there are a lot of videos of it.
There are will be no noise because you must manually put lowest speed of fan or take it off if you don't worry about guarantee.
SE GPU means that there is a small heatsink and there is no fan at all, to reduce the volume of liquid.
tylerbastyan

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Liked the name NOVACOOL, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

Liked the name NOVACOOL, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
Thank you. But you are incorrect we are finish development and will going to start sells at first quarter 2018 as it presented in Road map. And until 4Q2018 ends will be show the immersion cooling system for servers.
NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:24:25 PM

Your WP is very clear, never before read that kind of WP. I will in.
Is it just 1ETH min for entry?
Thx, we was try to make WP according to venture investors standards.
Yes, you are correct.
For Token PreSale the minimum entry threshold is just 1 ETH.
For Token Sale the entry threshold probably would be reduced.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

Do you have a video of a working model? That would help a lot in getting a better sense of this. Also you should add to the title something like, "New way to cool your PC." Because at first hand, before reading the OP I thought this was like GPUCoin, somebody looking to start a coin to buy and sell GPUs, AMD, NVidia, etc. Everybody's comprehension is spotty at first, so might miss that point.
nickname04

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:45:44 PM

your project is very good sir, new concept on first immersion Cooling System For PC. I'm sure there are many who are interested and join your project. Unfortunately, you dont want to hold a bounty campaign.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

This is an open and free project, and if it is applied, it will be a welfare for many people
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

very unique concept but i'm not sure this project will be accepted with people and this technology there in some place. japanese is use technology like yours. any project planning,? good luck.
NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:38:37 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 07:04:30 AM by NOVACOOL

very unique concept but i'm not sure this project will be accepted with people and this technology there in some place. japanese is use technology like yours. any project planning,? good luck.
The project will be accepted every where and mostly in country and people with an average standard of living. So for Japan market we mostly well.
NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:55:44 AM

This is an open and free project, and if it is applied, it will be a welfare for many people
Thank you! We was try to make description of the project as simple as it possible to be.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:12:59 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 07:24:33 PM by MoonIsBlue

Any questions about product or Token Possible profits?

Yes, I understand that you are selling a product. PC cooling systems, am I correct?
But how does the investor make a return/profit? Does he/she get a % comission over every cooling system sold by NOVACOOL?
If so, for what price are you selling the cooler and what % of that goes to the investor?

Are you going to give away free product to investors making a minimum contribution?

If not, how does the investor make a return/profit?

Also is there a prototype available?

-Edit- how are you going to protect yourself from large company's like DELL who can mass produce this in a larger and more cost efficient scale once they learn about your product?
If you really have this product I'd advice you to search for an angel investor, someone with a large capital that can fund you patents for international rights else you're going to have your idea stolen leaving you behind in the dust of debt. I can guarrantee that this will happen if you do not have a patent. Look for a 50/50 deal with someone who has a lot of money, this is very common for inventors. They will also have the knowledge and connections to get your product started on the market.

NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Yes, I understand that you are selling a product. PC cooling systems, am I correct?
But how does the investor make a return/profit? Does he/she get a % comission over every cooling system sold by NOVACOOL?
If so, for what price are you selling the cooler and what % of that goes to the investor?

The token holder which are not interest to buy NOVAcool cooling system could sell his tokens on stock exchange. The profit could be genereted by speculation of the Token and also by selling Token to people who wanna get dicount on our cooling system because if you buy using token you get discount 20 . So it's stimulate people to go on market to buy token from Token holder/investor.
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

The token holder which are not interest to buy NOVAcool cooling system could sell his tokens on stock exchange. The profit could be genereted by speculation of the Token and also by selling Token to people who wanna get dicount on our cooling system because if you buy using token you get discount 20 . So it's stimulate people to go on market to buy token from Token holder/investor.

-Edit- how are you going to protect yourself from large company's like DELL who can mass produce this in a larger and more cost efficient scale once they learn about your product?
If you really have this product I'd advice you to search for an angel investor, someone with a large capital that can fund you patents for international rights else you're going to have your idea stolen leaving you behind in the dust of debt. I can guarrantee that this will happen if you do not have a patent. Look for a 50/50 deal with someone who has a lot of money, this is very common for inventors. They will also have the knowledge and connections to get your product started on the market.

MoonIsBlue

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

I think that is an alright concept but I'd be nervous about the sales of such a product. I honestly think you're way better of going somewhere else with this and not on the Altcoin market. This is something that needs to be integrated on every system, offices, gamers and miners. Big data factories they all need this, you can't expect them to go on exchanges buying tokens to then purchase your system. Before you'd even have an audience your idea is being mass produced by intell/dell/alienware etc etc.
And unless you have a patent you can't sue them or claim royalty's. You'd live your life seeing YOUR product being sold without making a dime!
I don't think you understand the market and as an inventor you don't have to. But take it from someone who does understand how this game is played and look for alternatives.

A big part of purchasing products is also treshhold you want that to be done quickly and effectively, you don't want to give people second thoughts and doubts. And here's how someone without crypto experience is going to purchase and learn about your product if YOU ARE LUCKY!

He hears it from a friend/referral or you might have an internet add. He then sees this product and thinks yeah I want that. Where do I buy it. And suddenly he's downloading a bitcoin wallet, purchasing bitcoin, something he has never ever done before, go to an exchange, register there, transfer his btc/eth to it. Buy the tokens in a process he doesn't understand, then go back to your website and purchase the product he wants from you in a transaction that is completely new to him, he doesn't understand nor trust.

You get the picture? I'm not bashing you, I'm telling you as friendly advice. Think this trough clearly, I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into at all!

NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

Thank you for advice! We already have big experience on venture market of course and we know what we are doing, yes we gonna try to get few patents, but we also can to protect our solution with other ways. The successful ICO will alow us to sell systems with low margin so it will be not so interesting from the profit view for others even big companies.
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Okay, at what price do you expect to sell the tokens? How many tokens will it take to buy one cooling system and how many are you planning to produce/sell?
Is there a limit on how much you can sell?

NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

I think that is an alright concept but I'd be nervous about the sales of such a product. I honestly think you're way better of going somewhere else with this and not on the Altcoin market. This is something that needs to be integrated on every system, offices, gamers and miners. Big data factories they all need this, you can't expect them to go on exchanges buying tokens to then purchase your system. Before you'd even have an audience your idea is being mass produced by intell/dell/alienware etc etc.
And unless you have a patent you can't sue them or claim royalty's. You'd live your life seeing YOUR product being sold without making a dime!
I don't think you understand the market and as an inventor you don't have to. But take it from someone who does understand how this game is played and look for alternatives.

A big part of purchasing products is also treshhold you want that to be done quickly and effectively, you don't want to give people second thoughts and doubts. And here's how someone without crypto experience is going to purchase and learn about your product if YOU ARE LUCKY!

He hears it from a friend/referral or you might have an internet add. He then sees this product and thinks yeah I want that. Where do I buy it. And suddenly he's downloading a bitcoin wallet, purchasing bitcoin, something he has never ever done before, go to an exchange, register there, transfer his btc/eth to it. Buy the tokens in a process he doesn't understand, then go back to your website and purchase the product he wants from you in a transaction that is completely new to him, he doesn't understand nor trust.

You get the picture? I'm not bashing you, I'm telling you as friendly advice. Think this trough clearly, I don't think you know what you are getting yourself into at all!
For miners and servers we going to offer solutions later.
About big companies they still not show something! The fastest will win and we going to rise fast with  ICO and faststart our sell of systems.
About hard way to buy cryptocurrency - that why we offer not only tusing Token but use usual way with USD. So customer can always choose spend some time and save money or not.
NOVACOOL (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:15:31 PM

Okay, at what price do you expect to sell the tokens? How many tokens will it take to buy one cooling system and how many are you planning to produce/sell?
Is there a limit on how much you can sell?

At PreSale Phase: 1ETH = 1,2 ICS
At Sale Phase: 1ETH=0,9 ICS

The price is fixed  for USD and changed everyday for Token so buying one token in theory if price is rise you can buy many systems.
Our Serviceable Available Market is about 2000 000 units  and Obtainable Market is about 500 000 -700 000 because we can't to produce more.
Eormanric

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Are u sure that there are will be no leaks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: