Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: learn ico project and everything about make a new altcoin  (Read 260 times)
delliaerd (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

nowadays we all see so many ICO projects are coming with new innovative ideas of project. from that, i just curious how systems work from a new coin. where sites we can learn its technology from based to advanced?
what should we know/prepare/aware/avoid if wanna make an ICO of new alternative coin?

i am lack of knowledge about altcoin technology (including ICO project) even i can't analyze which one ICO has good project, i don't understand specifications of altcoin, so please share your knowledge even experience regarding this case.
thank you

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:13:25 PM

there are some websites which analyse ICOs, you'll find them easily if you google them
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:12:46 PM

nowadays we all see so many ICO projects are coming with new innovative ideas of project. from that, i just curious how systems work from a new coin. where sites we can learn its technology from based to advanced?
what should we know/prepare/aware/avoid if wanna make an ICO of new alternative coin?

i am lack of knowledge about altcoin technology (including ICO project) even i can't analyze which one ICO has good project, i don't understand specifications of altcoin, so please share your knowledge even experience regarding this case.
thank you
ICO is not a coin. It is token. And tokens are used in this case for project to collect money/cryptocurrency. With the amount of cryptocurrency they collect, they will use them to develop their project and the idea that the projects are aiming too. Tokens price will volatile depeding on how good the project is. If it is good, tokens price will increase, if it is not good, tokens price will decrease

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

You should read comments, news and watch youtube videos about tokens and coins to learn how to analyze a token or coin but unfortunately only technology is not enough to make a project good.

microtaha

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

Checkout coindash.co/s/icos (Everything related to ICOs)

CoinDash.co is a hand-picked directory of the best cryptocurrency resources.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: