Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP - Ripple Currently being sued for 1 BILLION?  (Read 1976 times)
steveouttrim

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:00:10 AM

Could be some big XRP price drops coming up. As always, buy the dips!  Grin
UltimaTule

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

-11% over a day session when the rest are rising or staying at the same level. Not so good...
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:17:33 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if more informations like this were to come out.

you're an idiot, and the lawsuit was thrown out because R3 didn't meet its obligations
https://twitter.com/bgarlinghouse/status/918876945806327808

I see they've won somehow. Good for them. I have earned quite a lot trading in XRP so the least I can do is cheer them on. I don't own any anymore though but might get back some time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Haitham

Activity: 69

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

XRP is bankers shit.. we can profit from it (very short trades)

partyush

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

Ripple Clears The FUD Whether It’s “Centralized Or Decentralized”

Hey check this news : https://coingape.com/ripple-clears-about-centralized-or-decentralized/
carlnguyen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

i've overevaluate RIPPLE. but after this news, i know i was wrong. in this market, prestige the most important
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

Not sure why this would affect price at all. It's not like R3 would sell every token instantly.

Ripple regularly releases a billion coins into circulation. Just since the beginning of last September they released over 3 billion more coins. These US legal cases take years sometimes, so likely 10 billion or more will be released before the case is decided. Another 10 billion during the appeal.

If R3 wins the profit is just split between Ripple and R3. No difference. Remember Ripple has billions and billions more of these centralized tokens they plan on releasing anyhow.

So, unlike other coins, Ripple is not limited to supply? Can they produce coins as they want more and more? IN that case, the value should be 0. Otherwise, the creator of the coin is the real gainer, not us.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 08:11:03 AM by GoldenLad

Hey check this news : https://coingape.com/ripple-clears-about-centralized-or-decentralized/
This is really an old thread and news why bump this thread. I believed whatever that happened between Ripple and R3 has been resolved. Moreover on the issue of Ripple been a decentralized or a centralized coin. This hasn't been cleared yet because a lot of people still believe that Ripple is a centralized coin. In any way, Ripple is still a good coin whether centralized or decentralized it depends on choose.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Can you imagine what will happen to the price if they will increase 1 Billion supply every month and come to think who is going to buy and dump those coin in case it would pumped up.Not to mention who will get rich and who will get broke if that coin will get dumped.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I think R3 will start selling the Ripples won, after which the price of XRP will drop very low.
If this happens, we can buy Ripple at very competitive prices. In my opinion, in any case, Ripple will grow strongly in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: