Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH - will it go lower  (Read 7092 times)
pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

I think eth can still fall to you 200$ but in the long run it will cost over$ 1000 for this here is not very important to catch these waves, just buy Ethereum and forget about it for half a year )

This was my expectation but starting to lose confidence that we will see a major correction, long term obviously bullish

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Ethereum is ready for another move up in the next time! Smiley I am very bullish!

It's not looking really bullish now but we might see a new rally next months. If Bitcoin sits around over 4k USD, Ethereum should follow and pass 400 USD again. We got still plenty of time to accumulate more coins though.
That does not make sense, the fact that bitcoin is trading above 4000 dollars has no relationship with Ethereum at all, ethereum is a completely different project, it may go up or down depending on its specific circumstances, lately a lot of competitors have appeared and some are gaining more notoriety so it is natural that things have been rough for ETH in the last months.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

Ethereum is ready for another move up in the next time! Smiley I am very bullish!

It's not looking really bullish now but we might see a new rally next months. If Bitcoin sits around over 4k USD, Ethereum should follow and pass 400 USD again. We got still plenty of time to accumulate more coins though.
That does not make sense, the fact that bitcoin is trading above 4000 dollars has no relationship with Ethereum at all, ethereum is a completely different project, it may go up or down depending on its specific circumstances, lately a lot of competitors have appeared and some are gaining more notoriety so it is natural that things have been rough for ETH in the last months.
They are not correlated to each other the same as you said.There are different factors which do affect it price but seeing on the current price of ETH it is somehow recovering back into those dips back in previous month or weeks as far as i remember.Lowering again on its price is always possible not only to ETH but all of crpyto which exist in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

Well nobody can predict it correctly, but obviously it is going to go up again since it's market capitalization is growing everyday, but i think it will take some time to be $400 again, we are going toward it but a little bit slowly, probably it is going to be $500 before the end of the year, nobody knows it well, but i know that it has that potential to grow that much.
Anyway, keep investing in it, i would not dump my eths until i see a fair price.
Yatsida

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

Well nobody can predict it correctly, but obviously it is going to go up again since it's market capitalization is growing everyday, but i think it will take some time to be $400 again, we are going toward it but a little bit slowly, probably it is going to be $500 before the end of the year, nobody knows it well, but i know that it has that potential to grow that much.
Anyway, keep investing in it, i would not dump my eths until i see a fair price.

Maybe the price will be over $400 again after some big usage of ETH appears.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

will go even lower imo since there is one more fork coming and btc looks ultra bullish,also eth fork doesnt seems to did anything...
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

Ethereum gone up since this topic created. I don’t see any reason why ethereum should go down actually. It’s a very good alt coin if not the best one. Ethereum is safe if you are looking for a stable alt coin .

pavlem

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

It's hardly that will ever fall under 250.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

I hope it will go lower, because I would buy more and more then.

But I don't think. Asset inflation is real.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:33:34 PM

Ethereum gone up since this topic created. I don’t see any reason why ethereum should go down actually. It’s a very good alt coin if not the best one. Ethereum is safe if you are looking for a stable alt coin .
It can not be said correctly when it will happen, but the market will always get un and down.  I think eth will be $400 very soon.  It is true now that eth is moving slowly. However, I believe that investing here will be beneficial

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

Currently, it is $307 when I checked it just now but last week it was $357. We cannot predict the market due to the fact of supply/demand rule in business economics but I know as a supporter of ETH, it will go up again in the next days/weeks/months. What we need to do as a user is to support ETH and continue to use it so that the value will rise.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

ETH hardly will go lower because it's a strong coin and a very fast coin in transaction. If it falling down $280, that would be a great entry point for any amount of money.
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:11:17 AM

With the recently concluded hardfork, i guess it will take a while for eth go recover since it was greatly affected by
Bitcoins hardfork. With this, there is a possibility for eth to go lower. So if you are planning to buy eth, i guess its best to wait for a while, observe the trend of eth. And if it starts to go up, i guess that is a sign that you need to buy before it fully pumps.

winnersss

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:24:43 AM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
While continuing to fall, 3 days ago there were 300, quietly going to the bottom, until they lower the bitcoin it will continue to decrease.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

I don't think so eth will ever fell below to 100$ this is not going to happen ever
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:49:40 AM

You can buy small and buy increasingly more as the price continues to drop, later on you will make a proft since Ethereum is one of the strongest coins out there. It has alot of potential.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

I don't think so eth will ever fell below to 100$ this is not going to happen ever

It could defintiely happen. don't underestimate when the dump happens how quickly and badly things can go in such a short period of time. Flash crashes are pretty much everywhere when that happens as well.

It's just not likely to happen anytime soon.

Perhaps next year. It'll depend on bitcoin pricing as well, it's not just Eth.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

I think ethereum can be bought in these times or you can expect Etehereum to fall to $ 290.
but there is not much difference

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
That was already clearly proved seems the decision to buy ETH is the right decision, it's proven now that the movement of ETH price is moving towards the higher one and not going down, I think there is still a possibility that ETH will keep moving higher up again from now.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

In my opinion ETH will be more stronger and increase time over.
As now almost ICO using Ethereum blockchain and smart contract to run their token ICO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: