Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online trading bots  (Read 417 times)
harriettt (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

What would be good online trading bot for bitcoin?

I just want to set some strategies so i don't need to keep my computer running 24/7.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

I am not sure if you are from India or not but one exchange from India named Unocoin has a free feature for its users to set various strategies for buying as well as selling. You can select multiple triggers for your purchase and sell order thus you don't need to keep your PC running 24x7. I am not sure if there is any other international exchange that has such kind of advanced triggering system. However, a few months ago, I came across some scam sites claiming to be web trading bot so beware from those sites.
harriettt (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

I'm not from India.

There are sites like that, i just want to know which are the best ones and easy to use for newbies.

http://www.bitcointradingsites.net/trading-bots/
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

I think its not safe to use bot much better to set your own margin and put some alarm in your phone so that you check if what happen to the altcoin or bitcoin.. just like the bitcoinwisdom.com as a tool and alarm..
I don't seen any people are success using bot except for pro trades and they are just using it i think if they want to monitor the movement of the price and sell some bitcoin if the price hits your own margin you set. but i think much better to do manual to reduce the risk and make more winning profit than losing profit..

Make crypto as your bank.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

What are you referring to is algorithm which will make call for buy and sell automatically.

There are also day trading bits which can predict the pump and dump of the particular coin which are ridiculed by pumper groups. As bots are very very fast in putting the trades on and off they can work with these groups by just getting info of the coin from exchangers.

Anyway this might really sound very good but I don't believe bits can work as efficiently as we human could. You don't have to run your computer 24/7 as long as you are keeping the trades on right coins.

AtlasFound

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

cryptotrader.org allows you to set up your own trading bot.
harriettt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

What are you referring to is algorithm which will make call for buy and sell automatically.

Yes i'm looking for basic/simple margin maker bot nothing fancy.

There are also day trading bits which can predict the pump and dump of the particular coin which are ridiculed by pumper groups. As bots are very very fast in putting the trades on and off they can work with these groups by just getting info of the coin from exchangers.

Can you tell what day trading bots you mean?

Anyway this might really sound very good but I don't believe bits can work as efficiently as we human could. You don't have to run your computer 24/7 as long as you are keeping the trades on right coins.

It don't need to be as efficient as humans are but efficient enough to make some profit.

Thanks
SusanTindol

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

I would recommend this online robot. I've already used it and get pretty good profit.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Guys, in your place, I would not have hoped for any bots. All this evil eventually leads to a loss of money. You need to rely only on your own head and sober calculation. A commercial bot is a machine. And no one knows which algorithm of trade is sewn into it. And the scenarios of trading on the market change every day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: