Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLD plummets...  (Read 1253 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:36:44 AM

Date Registered:    May 03, 2013
771 posts
Roll Eyes
What can I say? My Crusade against stupidity, is taking a lot of posts.

If that's your mission you would kill yourself long time ago

Such clever come backs  Roll Eyes Ironic thing is, if you took offense to what I said above, and felt the need to respond, that pretty much indicates that you feel the post was directed at you, which in turn, means, you consider yourself stupid. Wrap your tiny mind around that one.

Wrap your lips about something of mine, kiddy Smiley

Whoa, wrong team, sailor

Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:36:56 AM

Listen man, I don't know what your malfunction is. Daddy issues, not hugged enough, sexual abuse or what have you. I have a little fun, bashing obvious scam coins. I have been proven wrong on a couple, and I have fully admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong. If your self esteem is so low, that you take insults of your shitty coin, which I'm sure made you a ton of money, personally, thats your problem. I don't give a flying fuck, how many random strangers, I'll never meet, don't like me. People who get all upset, because I say mean things about their coin, obviously have much bigger problems to deal with. There is not a goddamn thing you can say about me, to hurt my feelings, because I straight up don't give a fuck. You don't know me, and you never will, so feel free to go fuck yourself now.

Yes you clearly gave so little fucks that you felt the burning need to write an entire epos about it. :/

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:51:53 AM

Date Registered:    May 03, 2013
771 posts
Roll Eyes
What can I say? My Crusade against stupidity, is taking a lot of posts.
You are the face of stupidity, and noob #1 in this section...

+1

Its funny because Hydroponica actually thinks he's liked around here and that he is intelligent. The hilarity bestows when you find out that he's 34 years of age, yet trolls this forum as if he's a 14 year old. By making almost 1000 posts in a month, we can all make predictions...

Last time I told you what I thought of you, you ran crying to the moderators, so, why bother? I wish I could punch you in your stupid face

No I didn't? They PM'd me as well. They must have thought your foul childish mouth was worth deleting. They deleted my reply which put you in your place.

Listen man, I don't know what your malfunction is. Daddy issues, not hugged enough, sexual abuse or what have you. I have a little fun, bashing obvious scam coins. I have been proven wrong on a couple, and I have fully admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong. If your self esteem is so low, that you take insults of your shitty coin, which I'm sure made you a ton of money, personally, thats your problem. I don't give a flying fuck, how many random strangers, I'll never meet, don't like me. People who get all upset, because I say mean things about their coin, obviously have much bigger problems to deal with. There is not a goddamn thing you can say about me, to hurt my feelings, because I straight up don't give a fuck. You don't know me, and you never will, so feel free to go fuck yourself now.

Thank you for giving the forum insight about your childhood. You clearly DO give a fuck with your looong drawn out replies. I just get a good laugh from your lack of intelligence, its like talking to a chimp. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: