Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DragonCoin |Chinese starter| welcome to join  (Read 22607 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:32:15 PM

still nothing with solo mining, I don't know if I should stay or leave, maybe I will get a block soon. What about you guys ?

exactly 3 hours of solo mining @ 530khash, still nothing

IMO I would move on. The amount of hash anyways on network and the odds of you finding a good share solo.... yep. Unless you wanna stick it out and go to a p2p pool but really... I dont see this coin working out too good atm

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:37:47 PM

still nothing with solo mining, I don't know if I should stay or leave, maybe I will get a block soon. What about you guys ?

exactly 3 hours of solo mining @ 530khash, still nothing

IMO I would move on. The amount of hash anyways on network and the odds of you finding a good share solo.... yep. Unless you wanna stick it out and go to a p2p pool but really... I dont see this coin working out too good atm

No faith in CHN 2.0? Why are people wasting Hashing power, on this garbage? I can understand the bot nets, mining 1 million coins, in 10 minutes, just in case, but why the hell is everyone else, STILL on this crap?

krysta11

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

addnode=113.162.172.159
addnode=79.140.23.7
addnode=173.48.177.195
addnode=72.53.73.27
addnode=67.0.189.234

if you need sync of wallet, add this lines to your conf file
goodluck

My DNC: RxwjCkxNthqPWbiheFJL7HKXLoQfCxkSQK

hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 06:44:49 PM

Seems legit because of the name is nice... Roll Eyes
faraway

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:14:20 PM

The full hashrate is still at 147MH/s...
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:16:32 PM

anyone finding any coins?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:27:38 PM

The full hashrate is still at 147MH/s...
bot bot bot neeeeetttt!

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Eric Rye

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 10:17:56 PM

Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:13:47 PM

Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.

I doubt I be able to instamine with my awesome 300khash total with the 3 cards I have lol

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:48:21 PM

I don't discriminate, I hate most of those shit coins too.

Eric Rye

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:56:12 PM

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:00:26 AM

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?
Not even going to bother with you. Man, fan boys latch on pretty quick now, don't they?

Eric Rye

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:06:36 AM

Not even going to bother with you. Man, fan boys latch on pretty quick now, don't they?

I'm not a fanboy. I'm trying to understand why people assign value to one useless clone and call another one garbage. If I can do that I can stop mining coins that never turn a profit.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:08:33 AM

I'm not a fanboy. I'm trying to understand why people assign value to one useless clone and call another one garbage. If I can do that I can stop mining coins that never turn a profit.

WDC or DGC. Pick one, and hope for the best. This coin is much too slow, and is a step backwards. It is literally, CHN 2.0. Also, if there are more people talking shit about it, then saying good things about it, it's probably a good bet, its going nowhere. Community support, is very important, for profitability. Another indication of little interest, is when it's announcement thread, is less than 50 pages.

Eric Rye

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:32:00 AM

WDC or DGC. Pick one, and hope for the best. This coin is much too slow, and is a step backwards. It is literally, CHN 2.0. Also, if there are more people talking shit about it, then saying good things about it, it's probably a good bet, its going nowhere. Community support, is very important, for profitability. Another indication of little interest, is when it's announcement thread, is less than 50 pages.

None of that was apparent when I started mining it yesterday. It also doesn't answer the question of why so many people are talking shit about it. From my perspective it is just as useful as all the other recently released coins, ie. not at all. I suppose if anyone knew the formula to creating a successful scamcoin they'd be rich!
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:33:14 AM

None of that was apparent when I started mining it yesterday. It also doesn't answer the question of why so many people are talking shit about it. From my perspective it is just as useful as all the other recently released coins, ie. not at all. I suppose if anyone knew the formula to creating a successful scamcoin they'd be rich!

It's pretty hard to take any new coin serious, tbh, when 2 or 3 new ones, are released daily.

BladeRunner

Activity: 205

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:54:50 AM

So, what is it good for?
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:02:41 AM

Oh no, not another CNC saga.
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:21:05 AM

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:40:13 AM

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!

I find it amusing, if you share an opion, that differs from someone else, your a troll Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: