Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forums stand in regards to users that have free Tx accelerators threads  (Read 1175 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

Is ViaBTC's accelerator still running? My bookmark failed last time I checked. At least with them you could only submit exactly at the top of each hour (before they got full the other at least 59 minutes of the hour), so it required setting an alarm to remind you to get to your computer minutes early, refreshing to get past server lag, having the TXID in your clipboard ready to keystroke combo that bastard in, at the exact moment your time server-synced clock struck xx:00:00. I accelerated a few on Periscope screencast for those who couldn't manage to do that.

You mean I could have charged for that game?  Cry

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:47 AM

Is ViaBTC's accelerator still running? My bookmark failed last time I checked. At least with them you could only submit exactly at the top of each hour (before they got full the other at least 59 minutes of the hour), so it required setting an alarm to remind you to get to your computer minutes early, refreshing to get past server lag, having the TXID in your clipboard ready to keystroke combo that bastard in, at the exact moment your time server-synced clock struck xx:00:00. I accelerated a few on Periscope screencast for those who couldn't manage to do that.

You mean I could have charged for that game?  Cry

Ofcourse not, but you could have asked for a tip right ? Whatever I am doing is not a game . If you do not believe me try doing it all the day .
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

This all could have been prevented if you would have just said in the title [Free Slots Available] instead you misused the word 'Free' in my opinion, Also i think you overdid the 'Tip asking' part. You made it clear regarding the tip in your original post so why ask every time you accelerated for someone? I consider that begging.
CoolWave

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:18:24 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 01:32:58 PM by CoolWave

This all could have been prevented if you would have just said in the title [Free Slots Available] instead you misused the word 'Free' in my opinion, Also i think you overdid the 'Tip asking' part. You made it clear regarding the tip in your original post so why ask every time you accelerated for someone? I consider that begging.

If someone has done some work, it no begging at all . It has always been free, you continue spamming then you will have to pay that is all . You write 1000 lines in Terms and Conditions section , people read all ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

No, nothing would have been prevented as this guy is a known ban evader, troll, and to a certain extent, a scammer. Read the reference rating on him, and his previous account(s).

If someone has done some work, it no begging at all .
You are leaving negative ratings to people who say they will tip, but don't end up doing so. Therefore, your service is most definitely not free.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CoolWave

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:56 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:28:08 PM by CoolWave

No, nothing would have been prevented as this guy is a known ban evader, troll, and to a certain extent, a scammer. Read the reference rating on him, and his previous account(s).

If someone has done some work, it no begging at all .
You are leaving negative ratings to people who say they will tip, but don't end up doing so. Therefore, your service is most definitely not free.

1. Yes, and you are known alt of Quickseller ?
2. I rate for their fake  promises and I did not force them to promise any BS like this .
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

I Know he has multiple accounts, i went through the thread, What i meant from my reply was beside him being a 'ban evader, troll, and to a certain extent, a scammer.' all of this could have been prevented if he had use the 'right' words.

SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Is ViaBTC's accelerator still running? My bookmark failed last time I checked.
Yes, although the link has been updated to this one: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread (you know who you are Smiley) and to the person with unlimited excuses, I hope that one day, you change and do the right thing (in everything).

Locking this thread as it seems, it has served it's purpose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████