Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:01:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bancor - price speculation  (Read 1133 times)
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

I think Bancor could be worth between USD 1000 and 5000 a coin once people start to realize how useful it is
I think that is far too optimistic
Making it second only to Bitcoin in terms of market cap  Huh I don't think so!

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

I think Bancor could be worth between USD 1000 and 5000 a coin once people start to realize how useful it is

are you idiot?  there is no alt worth over 1k or do u stupid mistake it for bitcoin

Are you a mthfker???...Yes I think BANCOR could be worth between $1000 and $5000. Bitcoin could be between $500,000 and 1 million by then. ETH could be around $250,000 a coin....faggot
patroncito

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

Bancor approaching to $10 very fast
patroncito

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

I think people tend to underestimate BNT, but a lot of people will regret it. This project is BIG
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

It could not even reach the IPO price. 4 usd IPO price am i wrong ? Its price was still very low in my opinion. Hope to see a great rally from Bancor and hope to sell at 10 USD until the end of this month
patroncito

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

It could not even reach the IPO price. 4 usd IPO price am i wrong ? Its price was still very low in my opinion. Hope to see a great rally from Bancor and hope to sell at 10 USD until the end of this month

Have you seen it quote?. It was 4 yesterday and still close to that level. It could have a 15x increase by mid 2018.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:55:54 AM

What do you guys think about Bancor price in the future?
I think it can reach 6-7$ till end of the year if everything goes by plan?
My plan is to hold it at least 2 years and hopefully i'm gonna make some profit?
BNT need an immense possibility. A few experts in crypto currencies would stating that it Might get to be the Youtube about crypto currencies. Exactly similar to it, exactly don't in it. I such as it Also i surmise it Might have a huge hop in the following couple weeks. It will be exact Shabby around $ 4 presently Furthermore are only 40 million coins crazy there. Assuming that you don't similar to it i DONT consideration you need aid those one who will miss the flight, so try far. I'm just attempting will let individuals how great it will be Furthermore my idea.

vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

My plan is to hold it at least 2 years and hopefully i'm gonna make some profit?
BNT need an immense possibility. A few experts in crypto currencies would stating that it Might get to be the Youtube about crypto currencies. Exactly similar to it, exactly don't in it. I such as it Also i surmise it Might have a huge hop in the following couple weeks. It will be exact Shabby around $ 4 presently Furthermore are only 40 million coins crazy there. Assuming that you don't similar to it i DONT consideration you need aid those one who will miss the flight, so try far. I'm just attempting will let individuals how great it will be Furthermore my idea.

Since the release of BNT, the price has been closely correlate with ETH. If ETH continues to well, BNT will also do well. Everything in cryptos is possible. Who would have thought BTC reaches almost $20k in 2017.

kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:55:27 AM

The level you need is $ 6. That's the price of ICO with ETH. But he made a lot of partnership. This time will be reflected in the prize.
patroncito

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

The level you need is $ 6. That's the price of ICO with ETH. But he made a lot of partnership. This time will be reflected in the prize.

BNT is approaching fast to $6. Lets see if it can end the years @ $10
patroncito

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

are you idiot?  there is no alt worth over 1k or do u stupid mistake it for bitcoin

Are you stupid? It is approaching very fast to $10 already. It could be at that price by December. Cryptocurrencies can skyrocket 100,000% In one month.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

I think that your strategy is quite correct with this project. Bancor has forged many alliances that will come to fruition in the middle to long term. It is a bit expensive for the short term.
patroncito

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

I think that your strategy is quite correct with this project. Bancor has forged many alliances that will come to fruition in the middle to long term. It is a bit expensive for the short term.

Yes that is why I expect it to finish 2018 around $500
patroncito

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

BNT is approaching to 15 USD very fast. I think we can see $30 or $40 very soon IMO
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

I agree with you, I will also hold this coin at least 1 year I will exchange it at the end of 2018  no one can predict the price so I hope we will get some profit

patroncito

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

I agree with you, I will also hold this coin at least 1 year I will exchange it at the end of 2018  no one can predict the price so I hope we will get some profit

It can be 20$ by next week in my opinion. Its going up very fast
patroncito

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

The dip should be over, the next swing should take BNT to $25. My one year target is $150
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

Bancor network is going to kick some asses in future, you can check their Github repositories they have done some tremendous work.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Luxrid

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

You were right, well it was at the beginning of the next year, but it was close enough.
Any new good tips? lol
Antiqua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

actually, i think bancor is good
and they can survive this downtrend for good
they can hold the price at $5USD
not coming back at last years flat price

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print