Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bancor - price speculation  (Read 1128 times)
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

actually, i think bancor is good
and they can survive this downtrend for good
they can hold the price at $5USD
not coming back at last years flat price

I found that the ico price is 1bnt=0.01 eth, and now it is about 60% of the ico price, it was very hot when the ico was over in a few minutes, but I do not understand why the price is so stable, no much change.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Bancor is a good coin, they raised a lot of money during their ICO and I am sure they will be able to do everything they are planning. I hope it will be on more exchanges in the near future so the price can rise a little bit more.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Bancor is a good coin, they raised a lot of money during their ICO and I am sure they will be able to do everything they are planning. I hope it will be on more exchanges in the near future so the price can rise a little bit more.

Yes, that is why I expect it to be around $5000 a coin in the next few years
patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

I think the January effect is over and Bancor could resume its upward movement. Lets see if we can break $25 in the next couple of days
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

I think the January effect is over and Bancor could resume its upward movement. Lets see if we can break $25 in the next couple of days

In recent days, many projects are using the bancor protocol. Although not as strong as Ethereum, it is likely that the price will appreciate soon. They will gain a lot more value if they develop themselves a bit, but the working system does not go well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

I think that the Bancor price should start increasing when they actually fully launch their platform and people start using it.
As long as I know, KICKICO partnered with Bancor and they will be offering Bancor to new ICOs as a solution to get some liquidity automatically without exchanges. This should also help to get the Bancor price up.
So in general I think the price should rise, I just don't know if it's going to be very fast.
I have seen Bancor as a partner in quite a few ICOs lately. It seems that they are moving at least in the right direction, so it is time to HODL and see how far it gets.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

It is unlikely that in this climate of higher than usual volatility it will be able to break levels. However, the graph of Ether is likely to be leading the growth.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

In Russia we have great authority enjoyed by the founder of the UNATED TRADES - ANATOLIY RADCHENKO.

He predicts a huge increase BANCOR this year. Because this year will be in demand all sorts of swap coins. So, too, suggest to buy and keep at least a year. You can get a lot of fat x

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: