Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BTC Renew ★ - NEW COMPOUNDING INVESTMENT  (Read 1555 times)
btcrenew (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:35:38 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 01:04:56 PM by btcrenew

BTC Renew

A renewed look at Bitcoin investment programs.

Here's what we're about.

We don't promise impossible returns on your investments.
 - We set guidelines to what your money can do for you and work to provide you with stable returns.

No affiliate program promising a share of what others invest.
 - We don't want to include what many see as a pyramid scheme, so we completely scrapped it. We still hope that you tell your friends and family about us.

No fake statistics, testimonials, or fake payments/withdrawals.
 - We aren't going to show off that we have 6315.27 BTC Deposited and 3281.96 BTC Withdrawn from our program. We broadcast our true statistics to show how our client's investments are performing!

We've taken a new look at our plans and have adjusted our numbers to provide super low investment minimums to allow everyone to participate in our program.

Standard Plan
  • Minimum 0.0005 BTC Deposit
  • Maximum 0.0049 BTC Deposit
  • Earn up to 5% weekly

Premium Plan
  • Minimum 0.005 BTC Deposit
  • Maximum 0.25 BTC Deposit
  • Earn up to 8% weekly
  • Always earn at least an extra 1% weekly compared to standard!

We have updated our withdrawal minimum! We want our clients to be able to withdraw their profits as soon as possible - the quicker, the better!

We will be able to process our client's withdrawals once per week with a minimum withdrawal of 0.0005 BTC

October 1, 2017

Now that BTC Renew has officially launched, we will be continuously looking to improve and update our services. If there's anything you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here's some of the stuff we're looking to add:

+ Statistics page
     - We want to include everything!
     - How many users have registered, how much has been invested by clients, withdrawn, how much is currently invested, how much we have on reserve and of course, how much we have paid out to our clients.

+ Updates/Blogs page
     - We want to keep our clients in-the-know about how their investments are working for them. We figure that Twitter isn't the best candidate as per the character limit.
     - We will be adding a new page to our site that will be updated with a report and news from our investments and everything else our clients need to know!

+ Clients withdrawing initial investments
     - BTC Renew currently pools together all of our clients investments in order to produce a satisfying return. We lock in our clients investments so that we can keep that investment working. Withdrawing initial investments hurts all clients as that part of the investment must be taken out and will no longer assist in providing a return.
     - We plan on removing this "locked in" feature of initial investments from our clients and allow them to withdraw the full balance of their account some time in the future.

We hope to continue to improve our services for the best experience for our clients. Thank you for your continued feedback!

Our website: https://btcrenew.life/

Please follow our Twitter to stay up-to-date!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BtcRenew

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:20:35 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 10:58:15 AM by Idalgo

WTF?
Before scream about your "Renewed Look On HYIPs" go and buy not free domain!!!
Your project is cheap bullshit!!! You did not spend for your hyip any dollar and want people to believe you!!!
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:58:16 AM

Lol, yola website. 

To your slogan: "Not just another HYIP program" you forgot to add: "just another lousy SCAM attempt"  Cheesy

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

WTF?
Your project is cheap bullshit!!! You did not spend for your hyip any dollar and want people to believe you!!!

Thank you for your comment, Idalgo.

You're absolutely right. We rushed the project and wanted to get it out as quick as possible. We should not have done this. We are still working, developing and trying out new things. We will fix the hosting and domain issue in the near future. I hope you return to take a second look when it is taken care of.

Thanks again.

Lol, yola website. 

To your slogan: "Not just another HYIP program" you forgot to add: "just another lousy SCAM attempt"  Cheesy

Thank you for your comment, Bitfort.

This is the image we want to change. Instant assumption of a scam and a fake program. You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion. We just hope you return to try our low investment plan services yourself and then base your opinion on us!

Thanks again.

- BTC Renew
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:39:05 PM

Yeah this website would take me about 12 minutes to complete..

On a free host too.. niiice

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:44:09 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 02:26:29 PM by Bitfort

WTF?

You're absolutely right. We rushed the project and wanted to get it out as quick as possible. We should not have done this. We are still working, developing and trying out new things. We will fix the hosting and domain issue in the near future. I hope you return to take a second look when it is taken care of.

Thanks again.

Lol, yola website.  

To your slogan: "Not just another HYIP program" you forgot to add: "just another lousy SCAM attempt"  Cheesy

This is the image we want to change. Instant assumption of a scam and a fake program. You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion. We just hope you return to try our low investment plan services yourself and then base your opinion on us!

Thanks again.

- BTC Renew

OK, do have to say I admire your perseverance.

Let's try it another way. Can you provide proof you are holding enough funds to cover your promises? Or what is your plan to cover your loss?
I see you have no max limit so you should be holding ... I dunno ... 100 BTC? Or have to had a brilliant business plan.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

Yeah this website would take me about 12 minutes to complete..

On a free host too.. niiice

Hi Jimbojones, thank you for your comment.

We have taken this into consideration and are putting our efforts into producing a new look with actual domain hosting. We hope you take a second look at BTC Renew when we have a new functional website up!

WTF?

Thanks again.

Lol, yola website.  

To your slogan: "Not just another HYIP program" you forgot to add: "just another lousy SCAM attempt"  Cheesy

Thanks again.

OK, do have to say I admire your perseverance.

Let's try it another way. Can you provide proof you are holding enough funds to cover your promises? Or what is your plan to cover your loss?
I see you have no max limit so you should be holding ... I dunno ... 100 BTC? Or have to had a brilliant business plan.

Thank you for your continued interest, Bitfort.

We're currently working on new investment plans and therefore are suspending investments until we come to resolution. The answers to your questions and a new design will be coming very soon. We urge you to stay tuned for new updates.

BTC Renew is taking time to adjust our operations and apologize for the hasty opening of the project. We will keep you updated and give BTC Renew a renewed look in the very near future!

Thank you all for your comments! We are taking them all into consideration and working to improve our service. We want to keep this thread updated and live in order to have all interactions archived for a learning experience.

Thank you for your time and interest in our project,

- BTC Renew
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:41:12 AM

Thank you all for your patience. BTC Renew has re-launched on a new platform under https://btcrenew.com/

We look forward to continuing to improve our website and services in order to bring forward the HYIP you're looking for.

Thank you,

- BTC Renew
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

You website has no API for auto deposits, has no ssl, has no data base, has no any php code, has no anything! It is simple html page! How are you going to keep track of the charges, maybe on your knees in a scrap of paper? I have coded more attractive websites when I was 14 years old! I think you are an ordinary child who does not understand anything in programming and investment and wants to get easy money! Go back to school, guy!
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

You website has no API for auto deposits, has no ssl, has no data base, has no any php code, has no anything! It is simple html page! How are you going to keep track of the charges, maybe on your knees in a scrap of paper? I have coded more attractive websites when I was 14 years old! I think you are an ordinary child who does not understand anything in programming and investment and wants to get easy money! Go back to school, guy!

Glad to see you're back, Idalgo.

Yes, we aren't programmers. No, we haven't hired programmers or purchased silly HYIP scripts to make investing look nice and clean. We wanted to release this early, as stated. Official launch in October and before that time we are continuing our efforts to improve every day and the feedback from here is crucial in that. We appreciate your comments and we feel the same way! Trying to find trust in the community is difficult and we understood this from the beginning. We will be continuing to improve our services, just like the ones you posted about. We're trying something different - no fake promises. Real investments.

I invite you to try the service yourself before jumping to continued conclusions, though, that seems to be common here, and I can't quite blame you for that Smiley

Thanks again!

- BTC Renew
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

New website looks much better.

On average you have 3 seconds to get someones attention on a website before they close it.

Still HYIPS are shady as fuck.. i think they could work but only if the money is invested properly.

btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:01:02 AM

New website looks much better.

On average you have 3 seconds to get someones attention on a website before they close it.

Still HYIPS are shady as fuck.. i think they could work but only if the money is invested properly.

Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for the return comment. We are currently updating our services. We understand that HYIP is the incorrect label to go under and are in the process of migrating to an investment program.

Please stay tuned for our new improvements, they're coming soon!

BTC Renew
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:27:26 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 12:55:05 AM by btcrenew

To all users,

We have updated our domain and web hosting services. You can now reach our new site with the following address:

https://btcrenew.life/

What we've added and what were adding in the future:

+ A new look
 + A new domain
 + Ease of access and visibility with user registration and profiles

+ FAQ section to answer all of your questions in one place!
 + Twitter account for updates so our clients aren't left in the dark

If you come across any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We are currently experiencing difficulties with user profile editing. We are working to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

BTC Renew
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:22:55 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 02:53:07 PM by btcrenew

Good day all!

We have updated our FAQ section at https://btcrenew.life/ with all questions our clients wanted to know!

If there are any more questions you would like answered on that page, please let us know!

Thank you for your time,

BTC Renew
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

Good day to all!  Grin

We are proud to announce that we have completed the Profile Page for our users so all information necessary to our clients is now available. Please head over to https://btcrenew.life/ to register Smiley

We are looking to add more statistics in the future when we officially launch! With less than 2 weeks until our launch, there's no better time to invest in order to receive your first withdrawal bonus!

If there is any more information you would like to see in your profile page, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

BTC Renew
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

Good day to all!  Grin

We are proud to announce that we have completed the Profile Page for our users so all information necessary to our clients is now available. Please head over to https://btcrenew.life/ to register Smiley

We are looking to add more statistics in the future when we officially launch! With less than 2 weeks until our launch, there's no better time to invest in order to receive your first withdrawal bonus!

If there is any more information you would like to see in your profile page, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

BTC Renew

Can you tell us why the hell you have the same topic in 2 different sections of the forum?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195108.0

You are such a scammer that you dont even change your messages. What a loser! Roll Eyes
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Good day to all!  Grin

Thank you,

BTC Renew

Can you tell us why the hell you have the same topic in 2 different sections of the forum?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195108.0

You are such a scammer that you dont even change your messages. What a loser! Roll Eyes

Hi Bias,

Thanks for your comment. Can I ask you why you believe I'm a scammer? You're entitled to your opinion - but I'm not sure why some people can claim a scam when the program isn't client tested and you have no results to back it up.

Thanks again,

BTC Renew
GenjiOW

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

So is this paying out or?
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

So is this paying out or?

Hi GenjiOW,

We will be paying out after the first week of October Smiley

Thank you,

BTC Renew
btcrenew (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

100% BONUS ON FIRST INVESTMENT

With BTC Renew's official launch fast approaching, we are running a promotion until September 30!
BTC Renew will be providing all new investors with 100% bonus!
This bonus only applies to investments of 0.0005 BTC (Our lowest possible investment)

Don't let fear get in the way of opportunity!

--

Once you have invested 0.0005 BTC, your account will be credited with 0.0010 BTC and you will begin earning interest on that amount.
You will also qualify for the early investors first withdrawal bonus.

All investments must be made before September 30 to qualify for the promotion.

Thank you all,

BTC Renew
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: