Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep track of all the altcoins?  (Read 1257 times)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

With SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many altcoins how do you keep track of it all?
Coins are flying left and right, falling to deep dark pits but most of them I never even get the chance to meet if you know what I mean.

What are your toughts, methods and advice ?

Coinmarketcap helps track most altcoins, browsing the internet also helps find ICO's by clicking in google.
I found a site called CoinSchedule that has most upcoming ICO's too.
If i come across a few more will post.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

With SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many altcoins how do you keep track of it all?
Coins are flying left and right, falling to deep dark pits but most of them I never even get the chance to meet if you know what I mean.

Coinmarketcap helps track most altcoins, browsing the internet also helps find ICO's by clicking in google.
I found a site called CoinSchedule that has most upcoming ICO's too.
If i come across a few more will post.

That is also what I want to say, I like to check the coinmarketcap website and the bitcoin talk forum to see more information and discussion about  these projects.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

I'm use polonix and bittrex . There are have a many way to keep track my altcoin to watch . Many people don't know when altcoin came in to bittrex. You can found all new coin which is add on bittrex then you can buy those coin or you can check and analysis altcoin with coinmarketcap.com it is most impotent taker . 
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:22 AM

I would say most of them even don't deserve attention of big investors
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

After more searching I found another page on the net called icobazaar, that keeps track of new coins too.
Hope this helps.
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

icorating.com
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

Its very difficult to keep a track record of so many altcoins . What i follow is i buy few coins after studying the coins complete details like whitepaper, following their social media and keeping a track record of their milestones and on. I also proportionately diversify the investment so that keeping a record would be easier and less burden on my daily schedule. I would still buy long term benefit coins and hold them for good returns.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Its very difficult to keep a track record of so many altcoins . What i follow is i buy few coins after studying the coins complete details like whitepaper, following their social media and keeping a track record of their milestones and on. I also proportionately diversify the investment so that keeping a record would be easier and less burden on my daily schedule. I would still buy long term benefit coins and hold them for good returns.
You can`t keep track of all of them, its almost impossible, or you need to have some super mind or super program for that. I can`t count how many altcoins I follow, when I open marketcap to see changes, I take a look on many coins, closely look is reserved for altcoins I have and that is between 5 and 10, not more then that.
icorating.com
Good site, I use it often when I need to check some new ico, I like to check also https://icobench.com/, one information from this site is 194 upcoming ICOs, 306 ongoing ICOs, 384 ended ICOs, close to 1000 icos in just last couple months and next few months. How to know which ICO`s from all of them will be successful?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
efervesan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

I think it's really hard to track all the coins. But the coins of interests can be tracked via number of apps. For example, I use blockfolio. I'm really happy with it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

My only advice is to limit the number of coins you hold. Otherwise it is impossible to keep up. Bear in mind that the most important coin to keep up with is bitcoin, even if you have only alts. Market movement is determined to a large extent by BTC.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Honestly what's your purpose for tracking?
Maybe do you mean trading ? If so you must choose your favorite coin first. Choose them because you like them. And you don't care if the price going down. Build thats psychology on your mind. Then you must learn how to track the coin from market. Analyze the movement of candle. That's basic point for trading.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dennusd

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Just adding every coin I want to watch in Blockfolio... Works perfect Smiley
familypoints.io

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

I think it's really hard to track all the coins. But the coins of interests can be tracked via number of apps. For example, I use blockfolio. I'm really happy with it.
Yep. it is pretty convenient to track with Blockfolio.
Also, I use Bitcoin Price IQ app for widgets on my smartphone and it is customizable.
desomnomnom

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

Coinmarketcap on my laptop.
blockfolio and coinportfolio on android  Grin
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

it is hard to hold a lot of altcoins having 5 is a big may be 2 or 3 altcoins will do dint just greedy because you can get profits from it but also think of the next phase or the next step will be because not all altcoins are the same if you have small amount of altcoins and your a newbie that will be a great but if your confidence enough you can get a lot of altcoins if you want
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

As you said so many alternative coins, so i don't keep track all of them just couples alternative coins always be followed by me
i followed them via https://coinmarketcap.com/ especially the alternative coins that has large of capitalization of marketcap,
it can gives nice information about the alternative coins are fluctuating in the price and the website to making prediction of price
i always used https://cryptowat.ch/ it is usefull for making analysis technical for making prediction of price.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

It is true there are so many that you cannot keep a track on. I use this forum a lot, telegram chats and of course coinmarketcap. Most importantly i do my own research.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

I like Blockfolio. There are some apps available on playstore you can download any of them from Google playstore to track all your coins in one place. If you download any of them, you can check all of your coins value at one click from your mobile. I am personally using Blockfolio app to track all my trades and this app is very easy to use it is very user friendly app even you can also try this app to track your all trades.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: