Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCrack.org - All Bitcoin Private Keys Cracker (review)  (Read 6340 times)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

i use this in my office work, where there is nothing important in my office laptop.

it's checking 2~3 addresses per seconds depending on connection speed, which means about 10,000 addresses per hour.
hope someday i can find something with it.

If you hope to find an address with money in it, you didn't understand Bitcoin at all.

i know and page already said it :
It is a very tiny possibility such as you search a small stone in the Universe.

but i use this as hope. with low chance to be true

Hopefully you can find the chip, look for Bitcoin in a way like finding a ring in the desert, but with strong confidence you can also produce it, maybe now many who feel doubt including me. because it is very risky to some viruses that can enter my device.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

It is much more realistic that you will hit jackpot in your national lottery than find bitcoin address with a balance you could claim for yourself.
Face the truth guys - it is most likely just a new version of Bitcoin Generator Scam, I wouldn't touch this BitcoinCrack with 10-yard long pole.
Do you want to get Bitcoin? Then buy it or  earn it, there are no shortcuts anymore.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

It is much more realistic that you will hit jackpot in your national lottery than find bitcoin address with a balance you could claim for yourself.
Face the truth guys - it is most likely just a new version of Bitcoin Generator Scam, I wouldn't touch this BitcoinCrack with 10-yard long pole.
Do you want to get Bitcoin? Then buy it or  earn it, there are no shortcuts anymore.

maybe you're right, but i see they have provided source code too for their project.
this makes me believe it is true and not a virus. and as i said i have nothing to lose in anyway.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

I spun up a new virtual machine and ran it in a windows 8 environment ... It did nothing, no interface whatsoever, which makes me think there's probably some malware running in the background  ...

So my advise would be to stay well away from this.

which link not working ?

here is direct download link :
]BitcoinCrack

It downloaded ok as an exe, just when I ran it nothing happened. I assumed it just ran some malware in the background, I cant verify this as I just deleted the virtual machine as nothing opened up. 
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

I spun up a new virtual machine and ran it in a windows 8 environment ... It did nothing, no interface whatsoever, which makes me think there's probably some malware running in the background  ...

which link not working ?

]BitcoinCrack

It downloaded ok as an exe, just when I ran it nothing happened. I assumed it just ran some malware in the background, I cant verify this as I just deleted the virtual machine as nothing opened up. 

it's working fine with me

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:32:35 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 01:52:32 PM by AGD

i use this in my office work, where there is nothing important in my office laptop.

it's checking 2~3 addresses per seconds depending on connection speed, which means about 10,000 addresses per hour.

If you hope to find an address with money in it, you didn't understand Bitcoin at all.

This is only because you can't imagine how low the chance of finding a duplicate address actually is.
You will wreck zillions of computers and still your chances will be almost zero to find a collusion. Just the time you will need to check false positves, will be millions of times more worth, than what you going to win. You will die before you found a Satoshi. If 1000 generations (edit. of the entire mankind) from here start using this program, they will all die without finding a Satoshi in their lifetime.

Your chances are a incredibly higher, if you let your CPU solo mine Bitcoins.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

which link not working ?

]BitcoinCrack

make sure it's active and not minimize :

Kogs

Activity: 86
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

If I didn't made any mistake, this is what you can expect if you are able to check addresses with the current Bitcoin Hashrate.

Current Hashrate: 7,935,318,596 GH/s

Possible private Keys: 2^256 = 115792089237316000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

To try all possible keys with the speed of the current hashrate it would take you 14591990138226200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 seconds or 462708971912298000000000000000000000000000000000000 years.

And by the way, the age of the universe is around 13000000000 years.
So it would take 35592997839407500000000000000000000000000 times the age of the universe to check all addresses.

As I saw a comment before, that this program is able to test unbelievable 2-3 keys/second.... well, good luck then  Grin

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

You would have a lot more profit drilling holes everywhere you go to find a diamond.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

maybe you're right

btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:30:28 AM

whats the flow of the software ?

how does it work ?

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

whats the flow of the software ?

how does it work ?

it scan all bitcoin network for any balanced bitcoin address. and give you wallet info when it find results.

coinmediaco

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

sometimes i'm getting this error :

it get solved when i use slower bandwidth (30 addresses per minute).

any advice how to solve this with higher bandwidth?
red3red

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

the big problem with this software is that it stops after 30+ minutes Huh, with this condition it's more like a jitter than looking for addres
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

...and the entire town of Las Vegas is based on suckers with bad math skills.

You're advocating the download of a program that's been noted to contain viruses, dude....with an appeal to greed.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

...and the entire town of Las Vegas is based on suckers with bad math skills.

You're advocating the download of a program that's been noted to contain viruses, dude....with an appeal to greed.

[Sarcasm on]
It would be far more easy to write a program and start to spread like:
"We have the database of compromised private keys, you can check in a second if yours is included or not" And the program would just easily gather the private keys... [sarcasm off]
I bet a lot of people would fall for this, despite of most of the bitcoiners are more or less know that they can't reveal their private key in any circumstances... Sad but true...
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

I think it's pointless to run this software. It's such tiny possibility to find adress with Bitcoin ballance. You will only waste your resources.
And OP, it's not allowed to post shortlinks where you get paid for views in Bitcointalk.

[Sarcasm on]
It would be far more easy to write a program and start to spread like:
"We have the database of compromised private keys, you can check in a second if yours is included or not" And the program would just easily gather the private keys... [sarcasm off]
I bet a lot of people would fall for this, despite of most of the bitcoiners are more or less know that they can't reveal their private key in any circumstances... Sad but true...

Maybe you're right. World is full of idiots. There are many people who believe in Bitcoin generators, Bitcoin hacking software infected with virus and etc. Offcourse some people would fall into your mentioned scheme.
It's same like people falling into traps, where someone makes website about hacked passwords, where person have to type his password to check, is it was hacked or not. And website owner just collect passwords of idiots.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:53 AM

This is interesting, to say the least. You're basically saying there's no real, practical utility, but people should still try installing some unknown program on their computer for shits and giggles. A high-risk no-reward situation, basically. Yeah, good luck with that!

I don't want to say you're willfully trying to infect people's computers, but if you are, at least you made the bait realistic. If you're not, it would probably be best for you and everyone else who installed it to wipe their computers clean.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: