Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 04:18:18 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I convert my BCH to BTC?  (Read 3263 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

Convert it to bitcoin, and then buy altcoins with that money, personally, i sold my bitcoin cash for local money, it was free money, so i used it to buy some stuff for myself, because it was not going to affect my portfolio since it was money that came from the sky. Anyway, if you want to maximize your profits, then use that money to invest in more projects, that is going to be a good move.
CryptoKeeper98

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:21:32 PM

IMO Bitcoin Core is a lot safer than Bitcoin Cash
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

I do not say this in self interest and I am not dogmatic about which bitcoin should win, but I think the sooner you sell your bch the better. No unoficial fork can dispute the bitcoin trone. That's a fact.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:28:13 AM

Current condition is more promising to have Bitcoin compare to orher coin.

Yes,
It is better to sell it and having BTC.

Why?
Free forking.
Use this forking kater to buy cheap coins.
It is clear.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

Yes.
Sell your coin,
Buy BTC.

Why?
Forking time,.... free money.
Buy other cheap alts with that money.
RICH
HODL.
My advise would be the same. BCH is not even considered a good altcoin. Eth, monero, waves, ltc, etc are the hot topics in the world of altcoins. Converting bitcoin cash into bitcoin will make the holder rich in less time. No one can deny the potential of bitcoin and it is true that it will remain the same or increase with time. Bitcoiners have earn the most profit so far as compare to the holders of altcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

For now, no. BCH price is too low, just wait and hold it. Remember, BCH ATH is 900+ USD. My prediction is BCH will reach 1,000 USD by the end of this month.

why the hell would it do that? it's proving to be barely used and still being gamed to hell by miners. there's half a million xapo coins to get through and there are still the coinbase coins which would be released any time between now and the end of the year.

none of that is making it look like a great hold.
Correct, it is looking as BCH is going to be yet another coin trying to defy bitcoin and getting the same results, I do not think we are going to see BCH around for much longer, this is why even if I have been afraid of the hard fork coming in November I think that fork is not going to be as damaging as I initially thought, BCH is proof that you can generate a coin out of thin air but the same does not happen to demand.
Mahanton

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:27:20 PM

For now, no. BCH price is too low, just wait and hold it. Remember, BCH ATH is 900+ USD. My prediction is BCH will reach 1,000 USD by the end of this month.

why the hell would it do that? it's proving to be barely used and still being gamed to hell by miners. there's half a million xapo coins to get through and there are still the coinbase coins which would be released any time between now and the end of the year.

none of that is making it look like a great hold.
Correct, it is looking as BCH is going to be yet another coin trying to defy bitcoin and getting the same results, I do not think we are going to see BCH around for much longer, this is why even if I have been afraid of the hard fork coming in November I think that fork is not going to be as damaging as I initially thought, BCH is proof that you can generate a coin out of thin air but the same does not happen to demand.
This is true, no matter how coins or forks would happen into bitcoin and would somehow mimic bitcoin itself it cant really change the fact that it would really be just treated as an another altcoin in the market.Interest might be there but for the sole on making money not on its actual usage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:05:06 AM

i think you should convert bch to btc when price is high and now you wait for long time when price goes  high you should convert it, it totally depends on you.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:12:28 AM

i think you should convert bch to btc when price is high and now you wait for long time when price goes  high you should convert it, it totally depends on you.
The price of bitcoin cash is dying right now due to the massive adoption to the bitcoin in this time, we are know forked coin just useless coin, and that will be the future of the bitcoin cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: