Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VERA ICO - BLOCKCHAIN BASED RECRUITMENT FOR REVOLUTIONISING HR  (Read 1854 times)
Olesya_garkusha

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

Hi! Blockchain is one of the technologies that we use for Robot Vera. Robot-recruiter stores a history of interactions with the candidate in the decentralised blockchain network. The number of telephone interviews the candidate has passed, the number of companies they visited for interviews, dialogues with the robot-recruiter, and links to video interviews. Vera can store the details of the career of a person: how long they worked for previous employers, how their career path progressed, why they left the company, what vacancies they are interested in, etc.

We believe in blockchain and that we could bring this technologies to the worldwide market. But we are also good at AI and machine learning. We want our investors to see our growth and we are working on it using all possible technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

it seems like your mission is very big and ambitious, combining the three markets is not an easy thing, it takes long planning, but if it works, it will be a huge achievement, I will continue to see, good luck with your project
Olesya_garkusha

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

it seems like your mission is very big and ambitious, combining the three markets is not an easy thing, it takes long planning, but if it works, it will be a huge achievement, I will continue to see, good luck with your project
Thanks a lot. We believe that it's all up to us. You gain what you put in  Smiley We appreciate your support very much.
Olesya_garkusha

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

IS there any social media bounty for this project.

We have an exciting referral program  Cool https://medium.com/@Robot_Vera/referral-program-for-my-friends-9d5287dd82d4
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

Robot Vera ICO listed. Vera helps to find qualified employees.

http://iconow.net/ico-598/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:27:44 PM

Interesting plan.
Can you let us know who create this AI?
zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:03:20 AM

Hi dev,

I am interested in this project and if there is a room for Japanese translation and promotion in Japan,
I would love to participate in this project. When u start bounty program, please PM me!!

CryptoTickets

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
ilsshort

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:37 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Robot Vera’s international expansion is gaining momentum!

We promised to our investors to boost our activities related to participation in international conferences and business events and we are keeping our promise.

Earlier in October Robot Vera project has scored a Grand Prize at the HR Tech World Startup Competition in Amsterdam which is a great success to the project and its further development. This time as a part of our renewed promotion strategy we are taking Robot Vera to Dubai to participate in HR Summit and Expo 2017 which is scheduled to November 6-8 and is currently on its final day.

For more than a decade HR Summit and Expo has managed to be a place where world's leading HR thinkers, international HR vendors, and inspiring HR professionals can get together to share their innovative ideas and forge new business relationships. In 2017 the event is bringing together more than 110 exhibitors, over than 5000 HR professionals, the floor will be given to more than 80 insightful sessions and speakers from across the globe.

Robot Vera has joined the Expo with its exhibition booth and live presentation by Alexey Kostarev, one of Robot Vera Co-founders (see link below), to introduce Robot Vera project to new audience of potential investors in the Middle East region and develop its existing network of business connections. Here is how Alexey Kostarev comments on the overall event climate and ongoing activities of Robot Vera team:

“We received very warm welcome with Robot Vera project and already negotiating on a contract with our new partner from UAE which guarantees we’ll soon have clients in the region”.

Today is the final day of the event, we wish best of luck to our colleagues and look forward to their triumphal return!

More details on Robot Vera participation and achievements with HR Summit and Expo 2017 in Dubai are coming soon!

Stay tuned! In Vera we trust!

https://www.facebook.com/robotvera/videos/242725399592738/
Ken_bitty

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:10:17 PM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

a very interesting concept in the added professional development team will make a project will be more in the interest by investors, just as this project that I see from all sides, looks very perfect, maybe this is only the initial assessment of a layman like myself, but everyone would agree if this project is required to be followed and bookmarked, I will join your bounty or maybe I can participate in this project ICO
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

Hi dev,

I am interested in this project and if there is a room for Japanese translation and promotion in Japan,
I would love to participate in this project. When u start bounty program, please PM me!!

Hello! Thank you so much for the interest. We are planning ICO on February 2018. And as we haven't lauch bounty program, we offer great referral program, which is "invite friends and get +5-10% reward".
For the promotion matters, you can always contact our team at ico@robotvera.com
a very interesting concept in the added professional development team will make a project will be more in the interest by investors, just as this project that I see from all sides, looks very perfect, maybe this is only the initial assessment of a layman like myself, but everyone would agree if this project is required to be followed and bookmarked, I will join your bounty or maybe I can participate in this project ICO

Hello! Thank you, indeed. As we've updated the info, our ICO starts on February 2018. So we'd be happy to see you as an investor!
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?

You can buy tokens once ICO starts. Which is going to be on February, 2018. All the details will be posted on our official resources, which is website and telegram groups.

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
That's so nice to read! THANKS!!!! Well, you can join our discussions on the Telegram channel @ico_vera.
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

It's always nice to recall good victorious days when Robot Vera scored Grand Prize in Best HR Startup Competition at HR Tech Wold 2017 in Amstardam earlier this autumn.

Here is a little surprize for our investors, please see an Amsterdam interview with Robot Vera CBDO Alexey Kostarev:
goo.gl/HudnnM
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Hey everyone!

We promised our investors to penetrate international market and this promise is kept! Robot Vera, is entering the UAE market!

Within the next 18 months Vera will select 25,000 employees for various companies in the UAE. Vera’s services were sold to UAE for $5 per 1 candidate response!

It’s X5 growth of VERA token price VS pre-sale figures and another promise to investors we have kept!

A pilot project in the UAE will be carried out jointly with the Arloid Group, a multidisciplinary holding company. Among the clients will be such companies as Al-Ghurair, DEWA Holding, Tecom and Al Tayer.

These holdings operate not only in the UAE, but also in other countries of the Middle East and Asia, so after the pilot project in Dubai we plan to enter other markets as well!

Before its launch in the Middle East English version of Robot Vera was developed, number of its functions has also been expanded.

Robot Vera cofounder Aleksandr Uraksin says that for UAE companies Vera will work not only as an HR by selecting resumes and conducting telephone and video interviews. Now Vera’s artificial intelligence will also solve the tasks of adapting for existing personnel of companies.

We are grateful to our investors for their support and plan to actively proceed on project global development and facilitating VERA token price growth.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Source: http://tass.com/science/987477
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Hey everyone, here are the news we have now, more is coming in a while, guys!

Regardless of traditional seasonal slowdown for b2b sector in January, we are continuing to actively grow our business and attract new clients.
1. This week we have signed a contract with a major real estate company:
https://www.century21.ru/company/news/in_century_21_russia_has_employed_a_robot_/
2. We also decided to record several interviews with influencers in HR, because we are often requested references to our clients.
In those interviews HR directors with major companies are breaking myths and scepticism related to robot recruiters and their work.
All interviews are available below: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPQB8MWzOm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQriKzyrCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctm7hrg8dHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAhdYaEzvw

Thank you for your support!
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

Hey, guys!

You've already heard a lot about Vera's efficiency in finding candidates and working with them.

But how about Vera herself? How does Vera work?

Artificial intelligence, machine learning... These words sound so familiar and common, but what do they mean? What are the actual technologies behind them?

In his new column on Habrahabr.ru Vladimir Sveshnikov, one of Robot Vera project founders, uses the language of robot creators to walk us through Vera's electronic thoughts straight into her digital cloud brain.

See below special details about robot Vera's childhood, Vera's first steps and her first word: https://habrahabr.ru/company/microsoft/blog/348808/
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

Dear friends and partners,

First business month of 2018 is over and we would like to share its’ results with you.

In February we targeted our revenue to be 8 million rubles with not less than 35 thousand responses to be provided to our clients.

Here are the actual results of the month:
1. Revenue: 8,664,140.77 rubles, which is 8% more than target value we had;
2. Responses: 37,843, which is 26% over target value we had planned.

Meanwhile we keep attracting new big clients, last week we had one of the largest international banks UniCredit join us:
https://www.facebook.com/unicreditbankrussia/posts/1819941474736309

Stay with us.

In Vera we trust!
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

interesting concept in the added professional development team will make a project will be more in the interest by investors, just as this project that I see from all sides,hope will be successful one
Polina Rusyaeva (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

We are back in Berlin!

VERA team is attending TOA today!

https://toa.berlin/

It’s giant and absolutely amazing tech conference, bringing together digital visioners. And it seems like everything is about blockchain today :sunglasses: Festival grounds are filled with blockchain projects, dozen of sessions and workshops on decentralized and web3 world.

We’ll keep you updated and share the most insightful info!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: