Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any faucets like which pay high rewards and with unique script  (Read 541 times)
BitHell.io (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:12:32 AM

I am looking for faucets which are using unique scripts and high paying like CLAIMWITHME:>>>Huh

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:13:25 AM

but claimwithme pays nothing Smiley

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:20:54 AM

I am looking for faucets which are using unique scripts and high paying like CLAIMWITHME:>>>Huh

The one you mention was a scam. It paid at first, like most of those, but only for the sake of waiting to attract more people.

Unfortunately there's only a few that pay long term, and they don't pay much. It wouldn't be affordable, so  be wary of those offering much better rates.
suzandi

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:34:49 AM

Check PotionCoin.com, i believe its unique and high paying, thank you!

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
bece

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:24:08 AM

Why don't you try HoneMoney and Kiixa.
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

but claimwithme pays nothing Smiley
I know this was a scam but it was great when it was paying

_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

Why don't you try HoneMoney and Kiixa.
Why you can't share link ?....give link.please

ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

You can visit faucethub.io , you will find there many websites but check top visit sites you may like 1 of them. But none pay too high

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

Moon Bitcoin and BitFun are the two highest paying Bitcoin faucets for me. Nowadays I get 1000x more from referrals than claiming on my own Smiley.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

^ But not really worth the time without those refs. It's a lot of people's effort so the 1 person can get something out of it. Faucets, in general, are like that.
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:39:55 AM

How much satoshis you earn daily and how much you want from a site? You cannot earn good amount of satoshis from micro earning unless you have patience to build your own strategy, remember bitcoin price is higher than previous few months, so maximum legit sites can pay you much like before  Smiley

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Moon Bitcoin and BitFun are the two highest paying Bitcoin faucets for me. Nowadays I get 1000x more from referrals than claiming on my own Smiley.
yes they are high paying, but they take too much time to earn, and people know about this istes, new sites so i can get attention of my referrals.

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

Sadly, it is nothing like good old days. I remember claiming 2000-3000 satoshi all day long without using one faucet twice. But of course people kept saying that it was waste of time. After all, you couldn't even earn enough to cover the electricity cost for the computer you were using to claim. Funny, how things turned out. Today, I only use handful of faucet sites to claim. I guess it is like an addiction you can't stop doing.  Smiley

Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

What in your opinion makes a faucet script unique?
Content, looks, functions, code...?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

If you are looking for well paying Bitcoin Faucets you should look out this TOP 10 I made !
This is maybe my personnal opinion on which are the best bitcoin faucets but I guess most of the best faucets are among this TOP 10 :

https://bitcoinsfaucets2017.blogspot.fr/2017/08/top-10-of-best-bitcoin-faucets-in-2017.html

You may find some faucets you didn't know !
If you are interested, at the bottom of the list, you can find some TOP 10's for other crypto-currencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin and more !

Also the Faucets working with Coinpot.co are some of my favorite (Easy to use and well paying) :

https://bitcoinsfaucets2017.blogspot.fr/2017/08/coinpotco-faucets-list.html

Actually if you are looking for new faucets that are paying very well, it's gonna be very hard, most of the well paying faucets are those who are the most used.

Good Luck  Wink

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:47:21 AM

yes they are high paying, but they take too much time to earn, and people know about this istes, new sites so i can get attention of my referrals.

Yeah I completely agree... Faucets definitely will not make you rich, and you have to put ALOT of your own time in promoting them. It's taken me 2 years to get to the 'earning' level where I'm at now. I originally started the Bitcoin Faucet Rotator as a side-project in between jobs, but it started to become quite popular.
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:11:18 AM

I'v seen sooo many faucets dump their rewards lately.
That's part of the reason why I started mine.
55 Satoshi every 30 min should be among the better paying faucets currently.
Any faucet using reCaptcha is in my book close a waste of time because I have to redo them any number of times.
Seems to be a server load vs code issue? IMHO Captcha id doesn't seem to be refreshed and it causes a fail, but what do i know, I'm just a happy amateur. Smiley
Anyhoo, check out KemaBTC. I started with a standard faucetsystem script but today it's almost all my own handy work.
Don't know about original or unique but the goal has always been to make it easy and fast. Today I think I've actually managed it...

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: