Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Andreas Antonopoulos  (Read 406 times)
bdog1234 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:19:15 AM

Anyone follow this guy?

Stumbled onto his You Tube channel and the guy seems brilliant. I have been watching a lot of his videos and he has written several books. Seems to me like one of the most knowledgeable people on bitcoin I have came across.

I have been devoting several hours a day to learning about bitcoin over the past month and this guy seems to be the most knowledgeable I have encountered thus far.

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

I don't watch video, but from comments here and on reddit it appears he's among the most highly regarded commentators on bitcoin.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:36:34 AM

Anyone follow this guy?

Welcome to Bitcoin and this forum. Yeah, Andreas is someone you should follow. He's a player in this industry, but more importantly he's a humble and incredibly intelligent contributor to the Bitcoin project and the cryptocurrency movement. His greatest impact is probably in increasing adoption, which he does through is talks, appearances, and media spots.

Andreas has a few books and and has an incredible way of making the revolutionary impact of Bitcoin resonate with the common person who's never heard of Bitcoin.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:01:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=79085

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:08:07 AM

Anyone follow this guy?

Stumbled onto his You Tube channel and the guy seems brilliant. I have been watching a lot of his videos and he has written several books. Seems to me like one of the most knowledgeable people on bitcoin I have came across.

I have been devoting several hours a day to learning about bitcoin over the past month and this guy seems to be the most knowledgeable I have encountered thus far.
I have heard of the guy before but I have never really paid much attention to the work he has done within the community. I haven't had a chance to really look at what he does either, since I prefer to have a majority of my content from dialogue with other people, either through messages on a forum such as this one, or any other messaging system. The main issue comes down to whether or not the people I am talking actively with actually know what the content is that they're talking about.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:37:27 AM

I follow him and often listen to his podcasts. He does a great job of spreading the word about Bitcoin and explaining the blockchain to new adopters as well as keeping up with the last development too.

pranaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

according to my knowledge Andreas Antonopoulos is a UK-based information technology security expert, He is a host on Talk's Talk Bitcoin podcast
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

one of my favorite youtuber for the discussion about bitcoin definitely not gonna gone in my list, Yes he is an amazing and brilliant person in terms of bitcoin, He is also a former Chief security officer of blockchain. info, published a lot of articles and some books, one of his quotes that is memorable to me is about computer security that the most danger to our computer security is not the hackers but the complex system programs, for the newbies i definitely recommend to watch and listen to this guy on youtube, you will learn a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: