Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY THIS DUMP???  (Read 1011 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:07:42 AM

these things come in pairs not solo. when there is a PUMP there should also be its matching part after the first one is over and that part is called DUMP.
you can not have one without the other. and since the PUMP comes first, the DUMP always follows.

you can associate any DUMP with the news and try to find a relationship but the reality is that traders are simply cashing out to gain the profit!

--looking for signature--
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:27:28 AM

Well this is because of the drama of Chinese people. They banned icos last week i l think? And it is just a drama for them to make money over it. Dramas could make coins dump all its way down for a lower price.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

its all on you how you see it for people it is the best time to get the coins in the cheap. market will recover very soon.  regulation on ico's by the china  is the reason for this bloodbath

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:50:41 AM

The banned of ico project in China and the  fake news on social media that bitcoin activities has been banned in China by Chinese regulatory authority is the reason behind the dump . I do think the foregoing reason is why we are seeing serious dump on the cryptocurrency. We expect this to continue until there is a significant and reasonable positive news from China. Most of the coins price are stagnated now and investors are waiting for any good news from China before putting money into altcoins and bitcoin again. We may seen pumping this week.
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Dont worry. It's just fear of the china regulation and profit taking. It's normal that after a long period of rising value, there will be some consolidation. Soon the market will start to rise again. Use the dump to buy more coins Wink
yes this is china things make the market become all dump. lets we wait till china regulation comes out. i think the market would be stable soon.

That's will be great when market stable . By  the way i bought some new coin which was add in exchange few day ago, when it will stable i should get money.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

It is the fear created about China banning ICO and shutting down exchanges. This is normal reaction especially if you are from China. But this dump will not last, the market will recover from this. What you can do is buy, it is a good opportunity to buy cheap coins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

we can relate this certain dumped because of china's issue but its just a whale dive to shake those newbies and weak holders, the more issue to release the more whales diving too, they love to see the market to panic after some crash, so if you are wise enough you will just hold or but some of those quality coins while its still on its dip then hold wait for the bounce back and earned.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

I Don't Know the Causes of market Dump. Can Anyone Explain??? What's going on Right now.  Everywhere Are Bleeding.
I meant there are plenty crypto news site that always update the news eveytime, This time the more chinese person are avoiding to trade in the chinese exchange site due to the latest regulation from the poeple bank of china. The market are worried right now.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██