Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors needed for mining farm  (Read 559 times)
megapowercrypto (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

Hi,
We are in the process of setting up a mining facility that has a reserve of 200+ mwt of electricity.

We are looking for strategic investors who have passion for mining, preferrably have tech/IT background or large scale mining experience.

Please message if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:37:06 AM

A newbie and plans to have their mining farm, so if I'm not mistaken this is just going to be a cloud mining project and investment right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you have some pictures about on what are the start ups or the progress of your project? If you can't provide some of those proof better stay away on this guy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
anton_lotos

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

Post more information, competitive advantages, location, really anything at all and you will have a better chance of finding partners.  Smiley
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:08:21 AM

A newbie and plans to have their mining farm, so if I'm not mistaken this is just going to be a cloud mining project and investment right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you have some pictures about on what are the start ups or the progress of your project? If you can't provide some of those proof better stay away on this guy.
Another day Another newbie do seek for investors regarding on his plans on building a mining farm and as being said its has quiet a good supply of electricity which I do assume that he would really able to need funds to create a mining farm and does really offer cloud mining later on.Hes seeking of IT knowledgeable guys regarding on this matter but same as you said if he cant provide strong proofs then its just an another scam attempt.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

you need to give more information about this. which investor? which country? how much capital? etc..
megapowercrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

The concept is direct mining, not cloud. Owners of the machines will be miners themselves. We are simply providing an institutional grade, fully secured facility and charge hosting fees. Location is confidential due to NDA.

Miners will have their own equipment hosted at the price ranging from 8.75c kw/h for individual players (up to 50 miners) to 6.25c kw/h for larger size (100 up).
This price is a bundle plan:
1) cost of electricity
2) maintenance
3) facility rent
4) repair cost (parts are separate)

Optional
5) comprehensive insurance package
- replacement
- parts
- fire
- power and network outages
- up time
- hash rate
6) Equipment financing

These are the basics of the project. The details can be provided to qualified investors upon verification of funds and signing NDA.
megapowercrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

you need to give more information about this. which investor? which country? how much capital? etc..

The concept is direct mining, not cloud. Owners of the machines will be miners themselves. We are simply providing an institutional grade, fully secured facility and charge hosting fees. Location is confidential due to NDA.

Miners will have their own equipment hosted at the price ranging from 8.75c kw/h for individual players (up to 50 miners) to 6.25c kw/h for larger size (100 up).
1) cost of electricity
2) maintenance
3) facility rent

Optional
- replacement
- parts
- fire
- up time
- hash rate
6) Equipment financing

These are the basics of the project. The details can be provided to qualified investors upon verification of funds and signing NDA.
sepely

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

1) cost of electricity
2) maintenance
3) facility rent

Optional
- replacement
- parts
- fire
- up time
- hash rate
6) Equipment financing

which country?
i couldn't see this information.
megapowercrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

1) cost of electricity
2) maintenance
3) facility rent

Optional
- replacement
- parts
- fire
- up time
- hash rate
6) Equipment financing

which country?
i couldn't see this information.

It is subject to NDA.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

Hi,
We are in the process of setting up a mining facility that has a reserve of 200+ mwt of electricity.

We are looking for strategic investors who have passion for mining, preferrably have tech/IT background or large scale mining experience.

Please message if interested.

So what exactly are you looking for? Investors or persons with tech/IT background? Apparently it appears you are looking for both money and technical skills. If you don't have either of the two, then why would anyone tie up with you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: