Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] leonArdo - Bitcoin Trading Bot for Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex..  (Read 350 times)
hackbyte (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:27:42 AM

I got several messages after i mentioned that i think about writing an FAQ for leonArdo.

So well, please use this thread for questions and i will try to answer any question posted and possibly include it in the FAQ at all.

Feel free to ask anything related to leonArdo, it's bots, it's GUI any anything else what belongs to the software.

If i can not answer your question on my own, i will reach out to the support and try to find an answer there.

Have fun trading!

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
hackbyte (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:28:17 AM

Reserved for future use.

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Chimaera

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Very good idea! Thanks for taking the time to do this as it is really needed.

Since most new users, me included, fumble around at first trying to use Margin Maker bot I would request you begin this effort with a description of each and every user controllable variable in MM. May take a few days but that's OK.

Props Hacky!
shariqkhan

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

Thank you hackbyte. Much appreciated

One would have expected some detailed documentation for such a fine piece of software which involves gaining or loosing money.  But there is very little of thaat.
I find it very strnage given that Jonathan is otherwise very active on the forum and answers the questions very quickly.
I guess they are short on resources and time , as they are working hard to add new features and fix some bugs.

In such a case any information from you or any other users who are proficient in Leonardo, would be great.
shariqkhan

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:42 PM

@hackbyte

As discussed, uploading the screenshot here.
http://prntscr.com/gkntqd

Can you please answer the questions in the screenshot.

Btw, in the screenshot the question 'What is this blinking line?' incorrectly points to the blue line. I intended to point it to he green line (next to Eff gain*= 0.16%) which keeps blinking?
noobminer100

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

What are the 2 horizontals blue bars in the charts? PLZ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: