Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine new coin: VoteCoin - equihash, very low difficulty now  (Read 34573 times)
AntCoin_dev

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

I try build mining pool support nicehash but it is so difficult. I not ever build equihash pool.
olegai

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance
{
  "transparent": "3483.36255767",
  "private": "0.00",
  "total": "3483.36255767"
}
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_listaddresses
[
  "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
  "zch1UTyDC4PcWE5Li4sPHi9Tdkwb87CqnLYybm5hqpvirPDZPYt8QdS3y9WJjVUVpDPJXX7cZbnaNeY wrxbVJT8XLJ3DDaN"
]
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_listaddresses
[
  "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
  "zch1UTyDC4PcWE5Li4sPHi9Tdkwb87CqnLYybm5hqpvirPDZPYt8QdS3y9WJjVUVpDPJXX7cZbnaNeY wrxbVJT8XLJ3DDaN"
]
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ^C
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_sendmany zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN '[{"address":"t1YESjgZ3RK4koxTves4o499AcbxUKwsNC5", "amount":3483}]' 1 0
opid-cf6673fc-a8e3-4bfe-acb6-8755788d2d38
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_getoperationresult
[
  {
    "id": "opid-cf6673fc-a8e3-4bfe-acb6-8755788d2d38",
    "status": "failed",
    "creation_time": 1507739541,
    "error": {
      "code": -6,
      "message": "Insufficient funds, no unspent notes found for zaddr from address."
    },
    "method": "z_sendmany",
    "params": {
      "fromaddress": "zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN",
      "amounts": [
        {
          "address": "t1YESjgZ3RK4koxTves4o499AcbxUKwsNC5",
          "amount": 3483
        }
      ],
      "minconf": 1,
      "fee": 0
    }
  }
]

AND?! WHERE Is YUOR DAM N DUD HUH? half a day trying t z addreesses nothign works, also i wont even mention that i mined 700 votecoins to some unknown wallet sadly i'm sure yyou'll tell me those are gone , but how can i transfer this from ubuntu to windows wallet ?!
lonelykid1984

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:41:17 PM

Join telegram groups and channel. there are some unofficial wallet that looks great and easy to use
ianj

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:31 AM

oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance
{
  "transparent": "3483.36255767",
  "private": "0.00",
  "total": "3483.36255767"
}
oleg@ubuntu:~/VoteCoin$ ./src/votecoin-cli z_sendmany zcJSq2bSshHKUvZrWfNVkuhnWbtrK5gP1dS5a6NNcsfxg6mx5gqgpG2M1Q9qFhjEZvUjm4FMrvd5mAP Zg7sxeNsujCXnsAN
Your funds are in TRANSPARENT addresses

Your are trying to send from a Shielded (Z) address

Try listing your Transparent address with this ./src/votecoin-cli listaddressgroupings
Or this ... ./src/votecoin-cli getaddressesbyaccount ""

boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

I try build mining pool support nicehash but it is so difficult. I not ever build equihash pool.
you can easily setup nicehash on our pool on high diff port

stratum+tcp://votecoinmine.site:4444

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

I had no problems sending from a mix of addresses from Linux to Windows wallet. Some of the transfers took forever though and didn't show up in the block explorer until much later. CLI said a small amount, but block explorer wallet showed the correct amount.
lankyman

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:57:31 AM

I had no problems sending from a mix of addresses from Linux to Windows wallet. Some of the transfers took forever though and didn't show up in the block explorer until much later. CLI said a small amount, but block explorer wallet showed the correct amount.

Proof in the pudding... Smiley
Agg these days guys can make up log files.

Im mining some monero at the moment, and i have to say that the monero wallet gui is alot of busllshit, its so slow and horrible.

I will come to votecoin soon with my measly 2 RX470's.
I hope i can at least least mine 1 coin.
I dont even have 1 coin for Monero.

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:22:22 AM

Im mining some monero at the moment, and i have to say that the monero wallet gui is alot of busllshit, its so slow and horrible.

When I thought they were lost I made a shielded address in linux and sent the linux transparent pool mined coins to that, then the now shielded linux coins to my transparent windows wallet. Ended up not needing to do that. From linux to windows some transactions were nearly instant and others took hours. No idea why, just had to wake up to my windows wallet magically correct.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:31:00 AM

is there a mac wallet? screenshot on the website shows osx, but can't find it anywhere

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
boo50

Activity: 472

lux8.net

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

it's not yet, we all hope to see it soon.

lankyman

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:48 AM

When I thought they were lost I made a shielded address in linux and sent the linux transparent pool mined coins to that, then the now shielded linux coins to my transparent windows wallet. Ended up not needing to do that. From linux to windows some transactions were nearly instant and others took hours. No idea why, just had to wake up to my windows wallet magically correct.

Not being a funny guy, but i dont really follow your story that well, i am not that experienced like u.
I will start mining this soon and let u know how it goes.
I would like help if i run in to a wall.

I have installed the votecoin-cli and created an address and i have used that address in the claymore application and it seems to be working fine.
I just dont understand, how the hell you view your amount you have mined.
I went to dos and ran the deamon and then i waited a bit then i opened another dos prompt and i type VOT totals
it then shows me 18.something odd.

I dont understand though, how do you know you own that .... nobody has answered me here on this.
Normally with other wallets u get your own .DAT file.

Same with Monero, what a painful ugly wallet itself is so bloody slow and it is also slow to synch., its stupid.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

Not being a funny guy, but i dont really follow your story that well, i am not that experienced like u.

I have installed the votecoin-cli and created an address and i have used that address in the claymore application and it seems to be working fine.
I went to dos and ran the deamon and then i waited a bit then i opened another dos prompt and i type VOT totals

I dont understand though, how do you know you own that .... nobody has answered me here on this.

Same with Monero, what a painful ugly wallet itself is so bloody slow and it is also slow to synch., its stupid.

What is the problem to get own balance?
Just run cmd, cd to votecoin-cli folder and type votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance

greatcoinholio

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

General inquiry -

The only public VoteCoin pool that I'm aware of (http://pool.votecoin.site/), states the following:

"Global stats":

equihash
~162 miners
~279 KSol/s

&

Pools / Coins

votecoin
~162 miners
~279 KSol/s

https://imgur.com/RSo67Hv

The VoteCoin node states the following:

"Network solution rate | ~385044 Sol/s"

https://imgur.com/8Tbz9KD

If both figures are representing what I believe to be the total hashrate for all VOT mining. The difference of ~100 KSol/s, that's my inquiry.

Is this an instance of solo mining that's accounted for in the node but not in the pools "global stats"?

Thank you,

greatcoinholio

ianj

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

If both figures are representing what I believe to be the total hashrate for all VOT mining. The difference of ~100 KSol/s, that's my inquiry.

Is this an instance of solo mining that's accounted for in the node but not in the pools "global stats"?

http://votecoinmine.site/stats
https://luckpool.org/
https://zsolo.bid/votecoin-solo-mining.html
http://votecoin.catspool.org/
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

What kind of developer asks 1.045.800 US Dollars to make also a proper wallet for his coin ? I mean, it's 200 btc...  Huh I would mine, but... this things holds me for the future of coin.
Anceluss

Activity: 264
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

rx 470 mhz?
BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:36:41 PM

guys, you can check the Global hash rate and the difficulty in real time on https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-currency-statistics/
Also calculate the amount of Vote Coins you mine per day in the calculator.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
mintminty59

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

I have found 1 block so far, but its been pending for ages. What is the block reward and how many confirms do you need. ALso what is the diff re target time

lankyman

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

What is the problem to get own balance?
Just run cmd, cd to votecoin-cli folder and type votecoin-cli z_gettotalbalance

Thanks for answering the question already answered.
My next question which i have already asked and still no answer:
".....I dont understand though, how do you know you own that .... nobody has answered me here on this.
Normally with other wallets u get your own .DAT file...."
How do you solely own the address which you generate, this is what i dont understand.
I understand i generated the addy and then i mine to itm, but how do i retain it on another clean windows should my computer crash.
If i change computers then how do i save my wallet.address is what i am asking.
I hops this makes more sense.
mintminty59

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

My wallet has a DAT file which is found in the linux directory ./votecoin

my windows also has a dat file which is located in the extracted directory from the ZIP

Sadly the difficulty has now risen to a point my 6x 1080ti have stopped finding blocks in a reasonable time, and because its not listed on an exchange yet and I can not justify what the price will be, I am going back to Zcash

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: