Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Effect of chinese ban on ico......kybe just excluded chinese investors  (Read 334 times)
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

This  morning i saw a post on kyber telegram channel that Chinese investors have been excluded from their crowdsale. I think this will have a serious effect on the ongoing ICOS . I hope they come out with a solution to this by just regulating the ICOS,  truly a lot of icos are just out there to scam investor and will not fulfil a single promise they make or execute their roadmap.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:56:54 AM

This  morning i saw a post on kyber telegram channel that Chinese investors have been excluded from their crowdsale. I think this will have a serious effect on the ongoing ICOS . I hope they come out with a solution to this by just regulating the ICOS,  truly a lot of icos are just out there to scam investor and will not fulfil a single promise they make or execute their roadmap.

Seriously?

Chinese investors are excluded from Kyber network ico? Do you have any information regarding on how much participants is left after excluding all the chinese investors and rejected applications investors?
Guess they don't wanted to get involve in process like refunding an ico, its pain

Thank you!
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

This  morning i saw a post on kyber telegram channel that Chinese investors have been excluded from their crowdsale. I think this will have a serious effect on the ongoing ICOS . I hope they come out with a solution to this by just regulating the ICOS,  truly a lot of icos are just out there to scam investor and will not fulfil a single promise they make or execute their roadmap.
This is quiet understandable... No US citizen and now no Chinese citizen can participate in ICOs. It should be the rule all over the ICO industry. If the project is worthy, investors will invest and not ordinary people who are easy to scam.
Interestingly, before this ICO mania, many altcoin projects managed to start and flourish without any upfront millions. DASH/Monero could start up without millions worth of ICO money, why can't the new token projects do the same? Maybe because they can't deliver anything apart of the shiny whitepaper?

nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:21:59 AM

Hi,

Maybe ,I'm the right man tell you  guys the truth ,Sure ,there are some bad news from the regulator sevaral days ago.
Anyway,the worst news not released and the fate for the investors in China are very undertain these days, Chiese Crypto currency investors are waiting for the final result.

Best wishes for THEM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: