Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ICO at present for long term investment???  (Read 981 times)
Faliro

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:25:34 PM

monaco will be my choice because they use their card like visa, and people will always use it especially crypto community. so their project will have good future in my opinion
is this similar to Centra ICO. they are use card to buy stuff too. Hope Monaco project success like Centra did

FACT: there is no market, whatsoever, for spending crypto on plastic using VISA or MASTERCARD.

tenx isn't the same as the above ?
does any of the above has made some kind of deal with visa or mastercard yet?

if yes.. this is it!!!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

I think silent notary is a very good ICO goon on and you can expect very high profits from this project in very less time simply because the project has really good development team.
floridafred

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:12:59 AM

Easy--Triaconta/combicoin...I say this because it is the safest way to make a profit AND preserve capital...essentially a way to participate in the upside of an index of the top 30 'alt coins' while profiting from an arbitrage play at the same time...always 'real' asset backed (USD) and with the 'tria' feature that does (lots of things) but most importantly returns to you 50% of all profits made by the company...they have a long history of doing this kind of thing in the energy market and it doesn't get much more cutthroat than that...ICO through September
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

So.. you are asking us how to "invest".
Google it.

Why would a "crypto coin" investment be any different than a traditional investment ?
Because intelligence goes out the window once you go here.

People simply throw endless pits of money at anonymous forum users..
In the hopes the "token" (almost always some ICO scheme) will rise in BITCOIN price on an exchange.

So..
Does that sound like an investment or more like a fucking pyramid / ponzi scheme of sorts ?  Roll Eyes

The only reason you are all here is because this shit is paying out like a crooked slot machine.
And the only reason it does.. is because it's a scam.
It's a perverse abomination of what Bitcoin was and is and was meant to be.
Mutated into a scene where 100k coins are pumped out relentlessly .. and now all of them ICO's.
You jump to shitcoin to shitcoin trying to dump on the other guy.

..then call yourselves "investors"

Well pajeets you are unregulated scammy penny stock pseudo shitcoin token peddlers for ROI's.
Not investors.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Marvin Mcfadden

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

There are so many right now. But a friend of mine showed me his investment in this ICO called AllSporter. Once I did my research I knew that they were worth the investment. They have a solid team running the project, an already working app plus a community with thousands of members already. check them out for yourselves ---> https://allsportercoin.io/
Marvin Mcfadden

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

One of the best ICO i've come across with is called AllSporter. They already have a working app, a solid team behind the project an excellent community in telegram and just recently announced their bounty program. Check them out here --->https://allsportercoin.io/

Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4961656.msg44744835#msg44744835
Telegram community: https://t.me/AllSporterICO
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: