Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 by 2018 is looking now like a possibility  (Read 2066 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

Bitcoin price is very possible to reach 10,000USD in 2018. although it looks like a dream but we can confirm today that bitcoin prices continue to rise with a very stable. the increase in bitcoin prices is influenced by many things such as the increasing demand factor as well as the decisions that affect bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin can survive and more and more people are using bitcoin then the price could reach 10,000USD by 2018. we have to wait and see for ourselves what happened in that year. hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can see bitcoin is much more well developed.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

Price COULD go up to $10,000 or even more by 2018.

Price has already gone up so much this year and even though we are in another bull wave right now, i don't think that it is as strong as it needs to be to push the price up by 200+% once again, even in the best case scenario.

I don't think it's going to happen. But it is a possibility.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

I don't know. We may see another push upwards, I agree with that. But it also could be the last one and then we will go bear for a few months to a year. Why? Because we almost had a 2 year bull phase now. And big guys are interested to get into Bitcoin. For that they will find ways to tank the price and wash out the noobs and guys without strong hands and real faith.
I might be wrong and I don't want that to happen, but at some point we will go full bear!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

Today price is 4500 dollars and continue to increase. And maybe we see the price of bitcoin 10k dollars in the year of 2018 but we dont know what month but they have possibility also that not happen . I dont know if segwit or fork have effect to bitcoin price maybe yes and I hope the effect is good so the price will increase and those people have bitcoin can earn a lot of profit.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:42:27 AM

I like this prediction, but it will be full of challenge, but I can see there are so many people supporting bitcoin and joining to invest in crypto currencies, and this is a great news, the transaction of alt coin will impact on bitcoin, so I am waiting for bitcoin reaching 10k, and I sense it will be reaching that number in the end of 2018
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

We've got used to seeing rapid price growths of bitcoin, but currently is struggles very hard at this $4000-5000 range. I mean it looks like it's about to break $5000 and it falls again. Maybe it needs time, but such behaviour shows that it is not ready to go that high so quickly. So it's more like "$10,000 during the late 2018 seems like possibility". Also if it's true, then it's also worth to hold some altcoins, as they tend to raise in price accordingly with bitcoin. So the more successful bitcoin is, the whole cryptocurrency market raises.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:48:29 AM

We've got used to seeing rapid price growths of bitcoin, but currently is struggles very hard at this $4000-5000 range. I mean it looks like it's about to break $5000 and it falls again. Maybe it needs time, but such behaviour shows that it is not ready to go that high so quickly. So it's more like "$10,000 during the late 2018 seems like possibility". Also if it's true, then it's also worth to hold some altcoins, as they tend to raise in price accordingly with bitcoin. So the more successful bitcoin is, the whole cryptocurrency market raises.

Time really is the key for the growth of bitcoin and we can see that the value is increasing every time we see good news about bitcoin and I think japan has doing a great job in proceeding an innovative approach with bitcoin and had recently launched largest bitcoin exchange by volume, Bitflyer is a reloadable Visa prepaid card, and Taiwan is getting friendly with bitcoin and ICO's let's just wait for further more countries that would accept bitcoin I think that will be the key in reaching the $10,000 value mark.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

More and more and more actors from the NYC agreement are dropping like flies. Now we have BTCC out of the agreement. Along with f2pool, this is a big chunk of hashrate that segwit2x lost. Bitfury will also potentially not be mining segwit2x. This would be the nail in the coffin, not even considering Bitcoin Core 0.15 is comming out soon which everyone will upgrade to.

With segwit2x out of the picture, we can hit $10,000 easily during 2018, so hold on to your coins and stop falling for the government ban nonsense.
I don't think so since Bitcoin is still on the progress of recovering from the backrop that happened recently. But if it will be able, maybe it will happen before 2018 ends so it might be on the 3rd quarter of that year. If the hardfork in November will be a success, it will make the market value of Bitcoin high before this year end, it will also make a huge probability for Bitcoin to reach 10k next year since the demand will also increase if the fork will succeed because its value will be more expensive.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:48:07 AM

I believe that bitcoin will reach such a price next year and all factors have such rapid growth. The ban of China or other bad news can not bring it down.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:51:35 AM

We've got used to seeing rapid price growths of bitcoin, but currently is struggles very hard at this $4000-5000 range. I mean it looks like it's about to break $5000 and it falls again. Maybe it needs time, but such behaviour shows that it is not ready to go that high so quickly.
What you consider to be a struggling market, is what I consider to be a top performing market -> it's a great achievement that with an important event such as the 2MB hard fork in November, we can still maintain levels over $4000 without much problems. Currently, the market is up like 350% this year, so it shouldn't be a surprise to see the market not push further.

So it's more like "$10,000 during the late 2018 seems like possibility". Also if it's true, then it's also worth to hold some altcoins, as they tend to raise in price accordingly with bitcoin. So the more successful bitcoin is, the whole cryptocurrency market raises.
$10,000 is too much to ask for to happen this year. I think that we'll be just fine letting that level be something we (hopefully) get to experience before the end of 2018. And yes, Bitcoin's bullish sentiment flows through the entire crypto market, so it only makes sense to see altcoins lift up as Bitcoin goes through the roof.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

I believe price of bitcoin will explode for a brief period of time up to $10.000 by 2018 and then stabilize at this value for the long term. I think we can expect significant growth from BTC. Bitcoin has greater potentials without being affected by the ban of China.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:02:21 PM

10000$ level is not real till end of this year.Investors are looking for lowest price opportunities.Maybe next year big downtrend will happen which followed by new uptrend.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

Bitcoin was designed to rise more than $10K go as high as $50K $100K. but I can't say the same for other clones of Bitcoin, last hard fork caused the price to increase from $1380 to $4200 and another hard fork is causing another increasing of price. why there was no corrections last time? the support from the markets kept it from falling, if price goes any further than $5000 I believe it wont be coming back down again, now China will have to try other strategies to dump the price.

🖤😏
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 12:16:43 AM by CyberKuro

With segwit2x out of the picture, we can hit $10,000 easily during 2018, so hold on to your coins and stop falling for the government ban nonsense.

Not with Segwit2x, bitcoin core developers have been taken steps to ensure segwit2x will be another altcoin, not a part of bitcoin nodes.
We can say bitcoin will reach $10000 in 2018 because there are a lot of factors affect bitcoin price, and the most significant is government regulation regarding cryptocurrency after China banned most exchanges, bitcoin price fallen significantly and now there is a news about Malaysia's central bank may ban cryptocureency as well to prevent financial crime and terrorism financing https://news.bitcoin.com/malaysias-central-bank-signals-year-end-bitcoin-ban/. Although Malaysia isn't a big deal to influence people to speculate about bitcoin price, but the most important thing which affect bitcoin price is regulation of a country against bitcoin.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

The majority of bitcoin users predict the price of 2018 will reach $ 10,000, I'm also so because of the increasing user and the value of the transaction to make bitcoin prices continue to rise and expensive.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

Sigwit2x activation is going to push bitcoin' price upwards movement. Bitcoin is going to get to $10,000 before 2019 and I do believe that history is going to repeat itself again.we should expect another buying momentum from now till the end of this year.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

10k is a milestone but my 2018 prediction is 50k
Your prediction bro is to high for the upcoming year 2018 maybe 10k is enough that is 5 times for the other prediction value? Cause if bitcoin reach that value its to hard to earn even satoshi think . Now a days even 6k is to hard to reach also. Haha and all of the investor will be rich in year 2018 if that prediction will happened.  But its impossible to reach cuase its to high . I have a prediction also it will reach 7-8k but it will fall again deeply and back to 4-5k . But i wish that it will become stable in the next year even 7k is enough for me. .
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

Sigwit2x activation is going to push bitcoin' price upwards movement. Bitcoin is going to get to $10,000 before 2019 and I do believe that history is going to repeat itself again.we should expect another buying momentum from now till the end of this year.
Yes, without doubt segwit2x is expected to make a good change in the growth of the price. Just before those days of implementation price fall will be experienced. During this fall, users easily get into the panicking state and tend to sell their holdings. Probably after certain time gap the growth once again gets initiated taking it to $10000 or even higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

I think $10000 is quite impossible for bitcoin to hit by next year maybe after 2 more years, it’s more likely that it may reach $7000. We can see the highest value of bitcoin today is $5000 and I don’t think just by few months it will suddenly double, anyways bitcoin is unpredictable and anything can happen in the future.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

I think $10000 is quite impossible for bitcoin to hit by next year maybe after 2 more years, it’s more likely that it may reach $7000. We can see the highest value of bitcoin today is $5000 and I don’t think just by few months it will suddenly double, anyways bitcoin is unpredictable and anything can happen in the future.
I don't believe that bitcoin value were reach $10000 this time, because for me it is too much high to reach. Bitcoin value now in the market was slowly moving, so I have no basis that bitcoin had a capacity to reach that value in 2018. Maybe half of that are the only amount reached by the bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: