Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why there is no more hardware for mining?  (Read 979 times)
agenfil (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Hi all
I am trying to enter Cloudmining due to high cost of electricity in Italy but I really do not find any SHA available anywhere..... I work andtravel in China quite often so in case I can buy machines and place 200/400TH there but both Bitmain and Bitfury does not reply me for deliveries.
No cloud mining in SHA and no machines available looks very strage to me.
The ASIC producrs stop production or they use machineries for themself? Or there are other reasons like the total Hashpower is allready too much and no space for newcomers?
I know that the more total Hashpower online mean less coins to be shared for miners...
May be some agreements between producers and big pools in order to control markets?

If someone can reply also in private would be very appreciated because me and friends would like to get in soon.

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2535

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

Pure and simple answer is that Bitmain and Canaan cannot get enough chips from TSMC. The Foundries are booked solid and demand for 16/14nm chips of any kind greatly exceeds supply.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
agenfil (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

There is evidence somewhere of such overbooking?
Online there are tons of news but I do not see informations about the shortage of mining machine for SHA-256..
Who is the pool that have orders on arrival next weeks?
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

The companies are not going to come out and say they are having supply chain issues. Bitmains current stance is no new hardware until January.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2535

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:04:59 PM

If you are in the semiconductor business it is a known fact.
Forget crypto-coin 'news sites' as with very few exceptions they pretty much are just Pay-to-Place PR sites. In other words the PR site could care less if something is true or not as long as they get paid. Want an example of shortages? Try to get a top-end video card for GPU mining...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rockie2000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

Hi all
I am trying to enter Cloudmining due to high cost of electricity in Italy but I really do not find any SHA available anywhere..... I work andtravel in China quite often so in case I can buy machines and place 200/400TH there but both Bitmain and Bitfury does not reply me for deliveries.
The ASIC producrs stop production or they use machineries for themself? Or there are other reasons like the total Hashpower is allready too much and no space for newcomers?
I know that the more total Hashpower online mean less coins to be shared for miners...
May be some agreements between producers and big pools in order to control markets?

If someone can reply also in private would be very appreciated because me and friends would like to get in soon.

Thanks in advance

Review cloud mining sites very carefully before you invest because there are many scams nowadays. If you invest, put small amounts first and don't put all eggs in one basket!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:44:40 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 05:11:25 AM by veleten

Forget crypto-coin 'news sites' as with very few exceptions they pretty much are just Pay-to-Place PR sites. In other words the PR site could care less if something is true or not as long as they get paid. Want an example of shortages? Try to get a top-end video card for GPU mining...
notfuzzy is right on this on,there is no conspircy to leave you out of the mining game
there is much more demand than supply for the miners as well as not enough chips being produced to satisfy this demand
if you are a business,selling a rare commodity and you have orders from a thousand of different buyers
majority of which are unknown to you,or want to buy one or five pieces
and there are some returning customers,trusted and buying in bulk
who do you think they would prioritise?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ethos777

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

Hi all

Thanks in advance

Genesis Mining (https://www.genesis-mining.com/) will be selling new SHA256 contracts on October 31st.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

notfuzzy is right on this on,there is no conspircy to leave you out of the mining game
there is much more demand than supply for the miners as well as not enough chips being produced to satisfy this demand
if you are a business,selling a rare commodity and you have orders from a thousand of different buyers
majority of which are unknown to you,or want to buy one or five pieces
and there are some returning customers,trusted and buying in bulk
who do you think they would prioritise?

However local traders from the different countries in Ebay are selling the miners machines with the higher price than the what exact price in the Bitmain, avalon and asus sites.
These demand will never replicated in future and check the support team in bitmain site get the information why this delay has been occurred in every purchase from the authentic site for the product.
agenfil (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:38:22 AM

Thanks to all for your feedback. I would like to have some info updated.
Price of Antminer S9 on BITMAIN official websire dropped from 1950USD to 1250USD without PSU but delivery is still end of November.
I sent them message asking for a better delivery for 60 Antminer S9 but no reply.
I have found 50/60 Antiminer S9 here to a trader in Shanghai at price 2200USD including PSU delivery end of October or 1900USD delivery mid of November.

Why the price for SHA256 is dropped nowadays? This depends from the fear of Chinese government block the mining in China?
If so it is better to wait and buy later?
I heard that some whole mining farms are on sale in Inner Mongolia may be I can go there and buy some miners anyone have info about this?

Thanks for anhy suggestion abou tthis matter.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Thanks to all for your feedback. I would like to have some info updated.
Price of Antminer S9 on BITMAIN official websire dropped from 1950USD to 1250USD without PSU but delivery is still end of November.
I sent them message asking for a better delivery for 60 Antminer S9 but no reply.
I have found 50/60 Antiminer S9 here to a trader in Shanghai at price 2200USD including PSU delivery end of October or 1900USD delivery mid of November.

Why the price for SHA256 is dropped nowadays? This depends from the fear of Chinese government block the mining in China?
If so it is better to wait and buy later?
I heard that some whole mining farms are on sale in Inner Mongolia may be I can go there and buy some miners anyone have info about this?

Thanks for anhy suggestion abou tthis matter.

After Chinese ban about bitcoin, from that time onwards bitcoin miner selling seems down than earlier. I have come across the many complaints that delivery and production is not faster than before. There are many resellers available in the ebay site to buy the miner with them. But cost of the miner you see in the Bitmain will surely differs than the original cost. Please check the price before you with the purchase you wish to do with mongolians.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: