Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin get back to it's first time value?  (Read 2893 times)
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
The ban in china obviously made some impact in the total crypto market. But it was a short term impact. we have to wait for some time to see if it creates any huge impact or not. But getting back to the first time value is almost impossible I think.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

I do not think it's possible that Bitcoin's value goes back to its first value, even though the Chinese government is currently heavily blocking in their country. while China is blocking, maybe bitcoin is developing in other countries.
I think that it’s possible for Bitcoin to get back to its original value since the people that are holding Bitcoin are trying to make money from it. If Bitcoin gets up to a high price I think that there will be a major dump that will cause the value of Bitcoin to fall down to more than 90% of its value overnight. The price may recover from that, that’s when more money will be put into Bitcoin because of the strength of the market.
Going back into the market should be pretty nice when there is a lot of opportunities to make money.

That's possible, but not probable. I mean, yes, bitcoin might drop to it's lowest in last 3 years, but the chance is not that high. Bitcoin had already a strong foundation when it comes to its marketability. A lot of people are using bitcoins around the world, and its circulating almost every second. It's not really probable that bitcoin will go back to its initial value ($0.08, really?). That's too far from reality.
Probably agree thats too far if tbtc will go back to its first value so that is not be possible fall down yes but back to the first thats not.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

I'm imagining some countries with their own cryptocurrencies, are they decentralized like bitcoin or not? do you think it's the decisions of governments that is giving bitcoin it's current value, I don't and I think the main factor for the price is the mining difficulty. if you could cause the mining difficulty to drop then you will cause the price to drop as well.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

What do you mean first value of bitcoin you mean less then a dollar and that should be big joke no way it will even hit 100$ if it hits I will be the first person to grab all coins . Don't be panic once 21 million coins mined then you see the Magic.
i think that is what he mean on back to its first time value
but we all know that it wouldnt happen since bitcoin become useful to anyone in any part of the world. we all know that as long as people use bitcoin it becomes more valuable.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

I think even though the bitcoin is decreasing in terms of its value i dont see any side that it will back to its real state, because bitcoin is very eligable today thats why it cannot be stopped even the price is decreasing it still increase what ever they do. As Bill Gates said that bitcion is unstoppable.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:19:45 AM

I don't think that bitcoin's price will drop that low. Yes the price had been on a slump for a while due to the news regarding China banning ICOs but that's not gonna be enough not even close to make bitcoin drop to its original value. Bitcoin's price will still increase and there is still a whole lot more to come for bitcoin.

aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

The movement of BANK in the world of Crypto is very influential on Bitcoin price increase. Good news will keep Bitcoin prices up. Likewise Altcoin will go up the price if you get good news. And the Chinese problem is just waiting time.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

First time value? I remember the time when bitcoin reached parity with the U.S. dollar and it was considered expensive. In 2010 it was less than 1 cent. There is no way bitcoin can fall that low unless something truly extraordinary happens (and it would make all cryptocurrencies essentially useless). Volatility is decreasing and I doubt we'll see an order of magnitude drop in the future, as was in 2011. $3000-3500? Maybe. $1000? Unlikely.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

I think that's not gonna happen because bitcoin value now is getting bigger everyday and even more bigger even single bitcoin I can't afford to buy!
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:56:20 AM

I do not think it's possible that Bitcoin's value goes back to its first value, even though the Chinese government is currently heavily blocking in their country. while China is blocking, maybe bitcoin is developing in other countries.
I think that it’s possible for Bitcoin to get back to its original value since the people that are holding Bitcoin are trying to make money from it. If Bitcoin gets up to a high price I think that there will be a major dump that will cause the value of Bitcoin to fall down to more than 90% of its value overnight. The price may recover from that, that’s when more money will be put into Bitcoin because of the strength of the market.
Going back into the market should be pretty nice when there is a lot of opportunities to make money.

I agree to you it is possible to fall down so much the value of bitcoin 90% but i hope won't happen becuase many bitcoin users will dissapoint i think many people left by using this if the bitcoin get back to its first value.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:23:03 AM

I agree to you it is possible to fall down so much the value of bitcoin 90% but i hope won't happen becuase many bitcoin users will dissapoint i think many people left by using this if the bitcoin get back to its first value.
It will not goes that low, btc maybe falling now but itstill remains on itsbracket not falling too much. When itseems too fall a far from its risen amount it recovers already. I don't we will see byc below $4000 or $3000 again.
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

Maybe. If we have a new coin can replace bitcoin. All people dont use bitcoin anymore. But it's almost impossible. Because bitcoin is not bubble.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

I don't see that bitcoin willturn to its lower price again, now that bitcoin's success is so good. Started from the bottom now we're here. Started from .20 usd per bitcoin, now it is 5000 usd per bitcoin. See the growth? Cool right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:57:46 AM

With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
That's quite impossible. Try to compare its market value from now and then, it is way far from its price before and as its price is increasing through the years that have passed, its community became larger. And with that  its community will be the reason why it won't decrease too much because they will provide the market demand. Since the market value of Bitcoin is dependent with its demand, as its demand is rising its market value will also be. So it is impossible in my opinion.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:04:42 AM

I don't think that's possible. Even if China bans crypto currencies, create whatever they want to create there are still other countries where Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are legally accepted. I am not updated with how and what's happening on China regarding crypto but some of it are probably made for FUD to manipulate the crypto market.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

I do not think Bitcoin can be found at its previous price again. It is very common by getting up and down the price of Bitcoin.
Here I'm not seeing anything unusual.
To replace Bitcoin there is need strong Alt coin. But still there are no Alt coin in market who is the equivalent of Bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:59:29 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is very high. If you compared the price before and now its very big difference. Even china now ban bitcoin in their country yes we say the price decreased but it only a luttle. And for sure it will increased again after few days or maybe weeks to recover again. Worthy if you ahev bitcoin in your wallet because they have possible that you earn a lot of profit.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:05:21 AM

It depends on what will happen in the next few months or years maybe the price will go down but not like when its first release by nakamoto and i think going back to zero is not happening right now, because it is popular and many people earn profit from it,but there are lot of coins out there if bitcoin will go down maybe there will be a new one.
joseafonso123az (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:02:41 PM

1. Speculations are not new.

2. If China bans Bitcoin exchanges, then yes there will be an impact on the market and might be huge too. But market will ultimately recover. We have seen Mt. Gox period as well. I am sure dump wouldn't be that huge.

3. Next, banks creating their own cryptocurrencies. This will rather strengthen the Bitcoin market. As banks will try to popularise their currency, people will become aware of other cryptocurrencies as well where Bitcoin will gain the most attention. Everyone like to invest in the best currency.

That's true, and an interesting point of view ! The 3rd one specially, because it will indeed increase people knowledge in blockchain, and in bitcoin, because it was the first one implemented and it is decentralized, a big point in these days high involved banks with our money.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

1. Speculations are not new.

2. If China bans Bitcoin exchanges, then yes there will be an impact on the market and might be huge too. But market will ultimately recover. We have seen Mt. Gox period as well. I am sure dump wouldn't be that huge.

3. Next, banks creating their own cryptocurrencies. This will rather strengthen the Bitcoin market. As banks will try to popularise their currency, people will become aware of other cryptocurrencies as well where Bitcoin will gain the most attention. Everyone like to invest in the best currency.

That's true, and an interesting point of view ! The 3rd one specially, because it will indeed increase people knowledge in blockchain, and in bitcoin, because it was the first one implemented and it is decentralized, a big point in these days high involved banks with our money.
Decentralization is good, but apply it to realitty does not easy like your thought. Banks have said they understand the benefit after use blockchain technology to their system, but you have to remember, they need have time for develop and testing before apply to using.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: