Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanting to buy a few icos coming out. Need help please  (Read 282 times)
newlf (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

Hi

I have some ethereum and bitcoin and ripple

I want to buy into a few icos coming up but unsure how to do this

Theres 10 or so i want to buy into

Im unsure how i use my ethereum to buy into these icos?

I don't have a wallet yet (looking for best online wallet for now) for now ive just got them sitting on btc market while im trading

My main issue us as much as ive read (hours), i can't seem to work out how to use my ethereum coins say to simply buy an ico when it comes up

Im not trying to trade the icos...i just want a simple way i can have a 1 wallet or account somewhere so i can jump and buy these icos using one account or wallet. Wheni see one coming up i like, i want to be able just to say "buy / bid / whatever 1000 coins in ico (amd then click a button buy or transfer or put address in and transfer from that wallet or account)

I cant get my head around how to buy icos in a simple straightforward manner?

Am i wrong in what ive researched that you needto register with each and every ico and forum and open a special account with special funds to buy each one?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

I never used it, but I think the simplest way would be register to "my ether wallet" service. You will still need to register at every single ICO site you want to invest in.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
InvisK

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

From my experience, I also recommend "my ether wallet" (ethereum).
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

You need a my ether wallet. Then when you participate in an ICO they will ask for your ether address for payment. your ether address will now be credited with tokens when ICO is finished.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

My ether wallet is the solution for your query as if you join any ICO they will ask you for ether address so that they can transfer your tokens to your ether wallet address after the ICO is finished and ether wallet is easy, safe and secure as I am using it since long time and I haven't faced any issue related to security of my coins.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:44:36 PM

I advise not to get involve in ICOs during this time approximately till the end of 2017 lets everything be clear first about unstable markets , bad history of some ICOs at this year , for the time being keep your coins safe for some positive trade and enjoy free airdrop projects .
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

I advise not to get involve in ICOs during this time approximately till the end of 2017 lets everything be clear first about unstable markets , bad history of some ICOs at this year , for the time being keep your coins safe for some positive trade and enjoy free airdrop projects .

and if you cant hold back yourself or you want to wait and to invest in the future, do for sure DEEP investigations for the ICOs you want to invest to, try to find as much as possible informations, use the search or ask question for things you maybe find weird or something like this. if there are any red flags or open questions: STAY AWAY AND DO NOT INVEST. There is to much ICOcrap on the market and in this forum. 
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

and if you cant hold back yourself or you want to wait and to invest in the future, do for sure DEEP investigations for the ICOs you want to invest to, try to find as much as possible informations, use the search or ask question for things you maybe find weird or something like this. if there are any red flags or open questions: STAY AWAY AND DO NOT INVEST. There is to much ICOcrap on the market and in this forum. 
Actually his not asking for any advise like you said his asking for any online etherium wallet to be used in ICO btw, @OP you can transfer your ether in this wallet https://www.myetherwallet.com  this is the most trusted wallet for me so far you can create new wallet and keep your private key and to be able to invest in ICO just go to the official site of ICO site you wanna invest and click join crowdsale or buy token something like that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: