Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT IS a SCAM WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOBIT IS A SCAM !!!!!!  (Read 445 times)
abdeslam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

It's been now more than 12 days that I have asked for a withdrawal of my about 21 million Dimecoin from Yobit and is still  In process status, I have sent more than 30 tickets and they get all closed with no answer, the only answer I get is they will Dell it my account if I keep creating tickets, I don't know how I can get back my money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:09:12 AM

It's been now more than 12 days that I have asked for a withdrawal of my about 21 million Dimecoin from Yobit and is still  In process status, I have sent more than 30 tickets and they get all closed with no answer, the only answer I get is they will Dell it my account if I keep creating tickets, I don't know how I can get back my money

Your better off going into the troll section and complaining there they actually respond if you do  .For future reference always use  a established coin bitcoin litecoin when withdrawing form a exchange
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

This has happened several times in past the problem with yobit is it is all automated and they never reply to any support ticket sent by anyone if you check their profile here they already have negative feedback.
There is a slight chance of you recovering your moneyback sometimes they automatically refund your withdrawal.
Please don't forget to upload some proofs maybe it might a problem from your side and we might help you.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:46:25 AM

"Yobit is a scam" should have its own section, for crying out loud.  That's
how often people get hosed by them.  They've been OK with me for as long
as I've used them,  but their fee for withdrawing bitcoin went up to something
like 0.0015.  Sorry, fuck that and fuck them.  I'm done trading with them.
abdeslam (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I have tried several times to contact them for 13 days now, and yesterday the blocked my account, with my money their, they don't respond, they seem they want to steal my money, please spread the information so people will stop using it.
vanessa98

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:47 PM

So obviously there are mixed vibes with the exchange currently and in the past I seen.

The main cause is smaller altcoins that dont have greater numerous value to care for or just lack of support team that goes through hundreds of tickets I`m pretty sure..

Either way, just find another exchange?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I have tried several times to contact them for 13 days now, and yesterday the blocked my account, with my money their, they don't respond, they seem they want to steal my money, please spread the information so people will stop using it.
As vanessa98 told there are mixed opinions about the site dor sure i had faced a withdrawal issue and sent support ticket but as usual never really got any reply i ended up forgetting about those funds after few weeks when i logged in back the funds back in my account maybe it's just my luck but as you said your account got suspended i would say that your funds are also gone.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:40:33 AM

There are a lot of complaints about yobit online. Every where you look, you will find complaints about their service, scam attempts and lack of customer service. Not to mention an on going investigation by the Russian authorities. Though this investigation is still inconclusive, it is best to steer clear of them. 
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:36:39 AM

This is what happens when you trade coins on an exchange with such disrepute and notoriety attached to it's name. It's like this fable about the moth that got burned by the flame because he disobeyed his mother moth’s warning not to get too near the flame. Countless threads here tell the stories of burned Yobit victims and yet more still send coins to this exchange's hot wallets.

So now you have (worthless) coins stuck in this exchange and they are locked and blocked. You can scream and cry here, they don't care. They have a trust rating that stinks to high heaven, a ruined reputation even, and yet you see new naive moths attracted to this Yobit flame daily... weekly.

You are as good as burned. They won't lift a finger to type the magic words we will resolve your concerns immediately.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: