Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🌟WORDCOIN🌟🔵ICO finished!🌟Platform for copywriters&translators  (Read 27881 times)
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Can the devs keep us updated on their progress? After the ICO we didn't hear anything from them.  They need to provide weekly updates, investors need to know what the team is up to.
I agree with you, they do need to provide weekly updates. so that investors know the development on this project. Hopefully this project running smoothly and successfully.
Yes still no news on the project,only one question, and in January nothing will change apparently
With giving a little news or saying what state of development they are in, it would be enough to reassure people a little and let them know that the project is going ahead as planned.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Can the devs keep us updated on their progress? After the ICO we didn't hear anything from them.  They need to provide weekly updates, investors need to know what the team is up to.
I agree with you, they do need to provide weekly updates. so that investors know the development on this project. Hopefully this project running smoothly and successfully.
Yes still no news on the project,only one question, and in January nothing will change apparently
With giving a little news or saying what state of development they are in, it would be enough to reassure people a little and let them know that the project is going ahead as planned.
I absolutely agree, know the problem - it is easier than sitting and not understand what it can be and there is no problem, but in any case, it would be great if at least briefly people were notified here.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

I absolutely agree, know the problem - it is easier than sitting and not understand what it can be and there is no problem, but in any case, it would be great if at least briefly people were notified here.

We wait for notices about this project.
Perhaps dev is busy preparing for it all. We wish you the best for this project.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:05:03 AM

Perhaps dev is busy preparing for it all. We wish you the best for this project.

Did they give any update about their development because after completion of ICO we never expected such behavior from the team because they need to update the investor otherwise they will panic about the project.
WORDCOIN (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

The website http://word.expert/ is not working. I can't sign up.
"THE LAST ORDERS" and "THE BEST WORKERS" sections are fake because the word.expert platform has not been lunched yet, apparently. I think this is not professional. Ok, you might wanted to show how the end product will look like, but this notice is not written so a user would expect that the website works, if there are buttons and links...

Hello, thanks for your reply!
We'll fix it.

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
WORDCOIN (OP)

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Hello!
Yeap, you're right!
We're very busy!

WORDCOIN (OP)

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Did they give any update about their development because after completion of ICO we never expected such behavior from the team because they need to update the investor otherwise they will panic about the project.

Hello!
No panic, please!
We're always keep communication in our Telegram group with all the investors.

denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

any good news about exchanges? when will you enter to a good exchange? or at least when will your coin show at coinmarketcap? please give us more details?
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

what will be the progress of this project? I see there is no further development for a good exchange so we wait for it all
denetci

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

i think no good exchange in near future. i do not know what does the dev team do? no visible progress. i hope they will do something soon.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

i think no good exchange in near future. i do not know what does the dev team do? no visible progress. i hope they will do something soon.
We see the development of this project.
I think they are preparing all with very mature. I'll wait for good news from this project. hopefully the project will be successful.

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

I think they are preparing all with very mature. I'll wait for good news from this project. hopefully the project will be successful.

development proof anything ,just hold ,waiting for good news.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

I will also wait for good news from this project. wish you the best for the progress of this project. Hopefully the project can bring a bright future in the future. success for this project.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

I will also wait for good news from this project. wish you the best for the progress of this project. Hopefully the project can bring a bright future in the future. success for this project.
I agree, this project is very good and should be expanded, hopefully to the fore his project developed and success always.
denetci

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

i hope i will be wrong but i think this project is a scam. where is the dev team? where are the money they collected. investors deserve some information about that project.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

This is the major problem in ICO's after collecting they will never answer to investors, how can investors treat without any updates from the team. At least they need to update them with their social media. Sometimes it is really frustrating.
WORDCOIN (OP)

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

i hope i will be wrong but i think this project is a scam. where is the dev team? where are the money they collected. investors deserve some information about that project.

Hello!
We're not scam.
We mostly reply everyone in Telegram chat or via e-mail.

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

Hello!
We're not scam.
everyone definitely has opinions respectively. but I believe that this project is not a scam. keep the spirit to develop this project.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

Hello!
We're not scam.
everyone definitely has opinions respectively. but I believe that this project is not a scam. keep the spirit to develop this project.
We see the development of this project later like what. I also hope this project hopefully is not a scam and project later will provide an amazing news for the participants. success for this project.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

any good news about exchanges? when will you enter to a good exchange? or at least when will your coin show at coinmarketcap? please give us more details?
[/quote on the bounty will be allocated 4% right? price pve 2$ /
The website here only that day did not understand will work.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: