Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy BTC  (Read 1875 times)
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

Now is a great time to buy btc since I am expecting its value to reach 7000$ by the end of this year. Its up to you to decide what to do with your money, but my suggestion would be to buy as many btc as you can right now and HODL.

yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

Yeah , I think now is the best time because as you may already know the Chinese government has banned cryptocurrency exchange sites which led to bitcoin to fall by 500$ . I'm sure bitcoin will recover as what happened last week so there is no better time to invest.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

Yeah , I think now is the best time because as you may already know the Chinese government has banned cryptocurrency exchange sites which led to bitcoin to fall by 500$ . I'm sure bitcoin will recover as what happened last week so there is no better time to invest.
because lot of people getting panic and sell their bitcoins.
and pro people buying it to take profit in very cheap price.
this time is good to buy lots of bitcoins.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

Every time is a better time to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. The price is always getting higher and higher so don't worry, you will not regret saving bitcoin one day.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

I think now is the time to buy bitcoin, of course, it may fall, but no one knows when. Therefore, it is better not to wait, but to buy now. Growth in him will still be.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

Every time is a better time to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. The price is always getting higher and higher so don't worry, you will not regret saving bitcoin one day.

of course by saving in bitcoin has a good chance of earning profits in the future, because every moment the bitcoin price movement continues to increase over time and it seems nowadays the right time to buy bitcoin as long-term investment.
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

Perfect time now buy bitcoin. The first week of september highest bitcoin price was 4923$. Now the price of Bitcoin is 4184$. It is expected that at the end of the month the price of Bitcoin will be 5000$+.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Yes. Because bitcoin price will grow more and more in future.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:16:04 PM

It looks like bitcoin is recovering right now, what do you think guys? i think that this recently dump is over now.. Bitcoin is recovering from that downside, maybe we can see a $4500 tomorrow? who knows?
But seriously i hope that the price of bitcoin/altcoins stays down until tuesday since i wanna keep buying altcoins at this discounted price, lol.
Honestly, this is still a good opportunity to buy, dont miss this offer guys.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:43:24 PM

If you are in for the long run, buy now and hold. If you are in for a short run, then I am not sure. Due to the upcoming Segwit2x event, November will be an interesting month.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

I think all is the right time to buy bitcoin, just how we manage the right time to start it, if we are good at reading the situation then in investing then banayak thing we will get, one of them is bigger profit
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:50:34 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:39:25 AM by bitbob82

I think now is the time to buy bitcoin, of course, it may fall, but no one knows when. Therefore, it is better not to wait, but to buy now. Growth in him will still be.
i think yes the present time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin because currently bitcoin is really trading in a low price, therefore i think those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current price i am hopeful that they will get a very good profit in next few months, because we are expecting that in few months the price of bitcoin is expected to cross 8000$.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Now good time to buy Bitcoin?
Please share your opinion.
yes this time is the best time to buy BTC or other crypto, because of the china action that has banned exchange crypto world has get major correction but it will going up in the next year
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

It is the best time to buy now after the news that China's closing its local markets for exchange. You can hold off for some time if you think it might go lower than it already is but then again it might not. So take your chances while the issue is still hot.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

I though now is a pretty good time to buy BTC, or in the following weeks, I see bitcoin doing down to $3,500 or lower within the next few weeks, I thin then will be a good entry buy. I would watch this website: "https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD" for some Professional Market analyst opinions.
Yes true, actually I think is a great time to buy a bitcoin it could at any time depending on your willingness while choosing the lowest price. but better if when want to buy bitcoin must conduct a survey for the sake of getting a low price or you want. But if the price is still too high you better keep the bitcoin. because in the bitcoin we cannot know when going up or down. the price of the bitcoin can be changed at any time and at any time.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

You should buy if the price of bitcoin is goes down and you should buy more because having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich or millionaire in the future. In addition to that, as of now the price of bitcoin goes down it is a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin. I do believe that the price of bitcoin will also goes up.
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

I think now is the Perfect time because if you buy 1btc today you will get 500 usd after 1 or 2 week  .
 I'm sure that bitcoin Will exceed Will Will overcome this crisis as soon .
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

Anytime is a good to buy Bitcoin, until this point of time experts are predicting Bitcoin will shoot up to $10000 so why wait you have a lot of time to buy Bitcoin but now is always the right time to buy, do not wait for it to go to $9000 or drop to $1000 because $1000 is not going to happen anymore.

wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

Every moment is a good time for buying and holding BTC, of course, it depends on person's point of view, whether to buy or not to buy... Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

you can buy now then wait until the bitcoin price is increase ... or wait a few year im 100% sure your money will be double
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: