Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy BTC  (Read 1871 times)
emmagloor

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

I'm also interested to buy some bitcoin.Is it really good time to buy Bitcoin?
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

Now good time to buy Bitcoin?
Please share your opinion.

Well if the bitcoin would still go down this coming week I think it would be better to wait so that you will buy it at a lower cost the price is still high at $3,400. Well its up to you if you feel its a good time now to buy Bitcoin go for it it is a very good investment just hold it till you gain profit.

exadex.org

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

Yes, it seems to be a good time for buying Bitcoin. I guess the price will increase to over 5000$ until end of this year. Smiley

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:50:49 AM

It is the best time to buy now after the news that China's closing its local markets for exchange. You can hold off for some time if you think it might go lower than it already is but then again it might not. So take your chances while the issue is still hot.
The best time to buy bitcoin is now because its prices are rising and in coming future it will gave profit to the old buyers who are holding bitcoin so one should buy now to hold it and gain profit in upcoming days .Bitcoins have already made many millionaires across the world that is enjoying epic lives now. So don’t wait and invest now so in future you’ll be one of them.
asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

Bitcoin is a good time to buy now?
Share Your Opinion Yes I think it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because the good times of bitcoin are low when the price decreases Bitcoin. Because if the BTC is submitted then the price will increase later. Then you can sell If you are working again this way then life will become beautiful and happy.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:10:56 AM

Ofcourse goodtime to but bitcoin if the value of bitcoin goes down its a good opportunity to buy bitcoin then invest it becuase you will surely that you'll a double profit soon.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

For me when the bitcoin price goes down becuase bitcoin is volatile so its good to buy btc if the price is increase and just wait and be patience and sure that you'll take or get a triple sallary in the future.
hitlab

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

Imo it is not a good time to buy bitcoin at the moment, I just don't see the risk reward there at current price levels. However if you are buying to hold bitcoin for 10+ years without looking at the price, then it is ok to buy at this price.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

If you buy your bitcoin last week or two weeks ago I bet you are having a good return if you sell them all now because the value started rising again, for me it is always right time to buy and invest bitcoin because I believe it is still under price and will surely appreciate in the coming years. For sure many are now holding their bitcoin and waiting it to reach $6000
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:34:38 AM

For me when the bitcoin price goes down becuase bitcoin is volatile so its good to buy btc if the price is increase and just wait and be patience and sure that you'll take or get a triple sallary in the future.
I agree with you , we all know that if the bitcoin goes down it is a good opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin but many people buy bitcoin if the price is increase so its hard to predict about value of bitcoin.
swiftblade

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:47:06 AM

Probably yes. China has ban exchanges and the price of BTC is correction now. People will find other ways to buy BTC and the price will rise again. 

Your prediction is totally accurate. Less in a month, its price just approach towards the top
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:03:14 AM

For the best time to buy BTC is, when the bitcoin falls down because you can buy in a cheap price so that you can afford it. Yes, today's the good time to buy because today's bitcoin price is too low and some of investor buy BTC as much as posible.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Every day is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is only on an early stage, the price can go much much higher. And now, there is some FUD spreading, meaning the price is lower than it should be. You can buy now and wait for the price to go high when FUD blows over.
It is true that you could buy bitcoins anytime you want. But for some to achive and to earn out of their decision on buying bitcoin, they must need to understand the flow of the price or the value of Bitcoin in the market. They need to learn the system of Bitcoin as a part of the transaction, investments and most of all trading wherein the basic principle is to buy low and sell high so you could have a profit and you can earn on every transaction you will do.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:38 AM

YES it is good time always. Bitcoin has potential and hoping bitcoin price will reach 5,000 USD at the end of this year, since the china drama is done. It's time for bitcoin to claim it's part, let make bitcoin great always. I already bought bitcoin when the china drama is happened.

yes that's right, buy bitcoin whenever you want, because bitcoin for now is a long-term investment that has good potential and some people believe bitcoin will go to fantastic price, predicted next 3 years bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 even more, if you have enough capital to buy bitcoin and hold it to the price you want.  Smiley
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:08 AM

for me the best time to buy Bitcoin is to wait when the prize come down, you buy your bitcoin.. so that when the prize rise again you will be at the advantage.
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:41:43 AM

I think that in the coming days bitcoin will again rise in price. And this means that now is still a good time to buy this coin.The best time to invest in Bitcoin was many years ago. The second best time to invest in Bitcoin is now.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

I think that in the coming days bitcoin will again rise in price. And this means that now is still a good time to buy this coin.The best time to invest in Bitcoin was many years ago. The second best time to invest in Bitcoin is now.

now it is suitable to buy as much bitcoin as we can because in the future bitcoin will continue to increase seen from the evidence that there is now that bitcoin continues to increase

Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

lately bitcoin prices continue to increase I think now so be a good time to buy bitcoin considering the price is not possible to drop drastically
because in the months to come the price of bitcoin will be even higher.
I'm sure of that.
mymusicworks

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

Bitcoin again went all time high for me I will wait for good price like the little consolidation of the price. If the price went up now no time to wait and just buy what ever the price is. I do like the news coming today they saying it could possible up to 8,000 this coming fork.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

if you can answer the question:  btc prices continue to rise, don't it, then you can know if this is a good time to buy btc. If btc prices continue to rise then You can still buy btc for extra profit. otherwise you should wait more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: