Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short trading  (Read 2442 times)
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

Also post reasons which you think can pump price of this particular coin? or you are just making guesses after looking at the chart.

I have joined few telegram group which shares 1-2 trading tips per day for free while it gives many more day trade signals in paid group. You can also do same and if you can be accurate on free signals people will not have any problem to pay small monthly or one time fee.

youre receive tips or signal tradng is accurate or not
if accurate i think is good member group member chat can give donation but not with pay rate , because is use pay rate fix, all people is not interest
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

Title is short trading. Is there a short trading in Bittrex? I do short trading at poloniex. I think $Dash is so nice to SHORT once it reach the top.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

The short trading depends on your luck totally, either to get 10% profit or same in loss thats within a day.. For waiting a day or two might profit you but you must but be active for that in market rates.
Also try to buy when its not pumping.
wildet60

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

So a signal selling service. I have seen many on forex market. Would not be interested in that kind of service.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

Short trading for Bitcoin is an absolute waste of time for Bitcoin as it is a long term investment and the price will always continue to rise therefore you don't need to stress yourself out trying to buy the dip.
Qwestion

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:02 PM

In Theory it sounds great, but in reality... you may be wasting your time.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

Also post reasons which you think can pump price of this particular coin? or you are just making guesses after looking at the chart.

I have joined few telegram group which shares 1-2 trading tips per day for free while it gives many more day trade signals in paid group. You can also do same and if you can be accurate on free signals people will not have any problem to pay small monthly or one time fee.

if accurate i think is good member group member chat can give donation but not with pay rate , because is use pay rate fix, all people is not interest

Those signals and pump and dump signals are inaccurate and false. Never provides you benefits. And making short in the crypto market is the most dangerous thing ever. Never open short positions.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

The short trading depends on your luck totally, either to get 10% profit or same in loss thats within a day.. For waiting a day or two might profit you but you must but be active for that in market rates.
Also try to buy when its not pumping.

We can have the short time trade with the bitcoins or altcoin but expected profit will not be achievable in some days because price is fluctuating continuously in the chart if we are taking example as current value from past two weeks.
Long time traders from the various region being same for the past 2 years and they will let them out from the bitcoin. We can active to check and set the value else we will be looser.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

Those signals and pump and dump signals are inaccurate and false. Never provides you benefits. And making short in the crypto market is the most dangerous thing ever. Never open short positions.
Short tradings is really very risky if you dont know on what you are doing specially on newbies too when directly engage on short trading they can easily blown up their account or capital on short trades.This is risky but very rewarding this kind of trading way but there are traders who can able to go with the waves of price movements of cryptos.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:25:34 PM

You can open short positions margin if you know the next trend of the coin you will short it. Important, short margin never useful to open trade in a long time, because it has high risk like your said.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Short trading is very risky, so I no longer do it.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:10:38 PM

Your charts are good, and also your technical analysis, but you all should know that short trading is a mess, and that you are taking profit  from it because you are an experienced trader, but newbies can not do the same strategy that you are doing. Also, long term is better, and it is easier than short term if you are talking about cryptos, it is so difficult to predict the price.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:42:54 PM

I wish you luck and I will follow your tips. Shorting is a dangerous business, especially in such a volatile market but it can also be hugely profitable so if you are making good decisions the money could be crazy. Looking forward to seeing some more tips.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:00:19 AM

We are detecting activities on crypto markets and pump situations. We will share my results here to clearify how it works. I will share every wednesday 3 additional tips in our channel in telegram. https://t.me/cryptodynamicsignals

In a few weeks we will add services for users interested in our trading tips that will be paid or you will be able to get it for bounty participation.

Here is the first trading tip from us.
It should raise at least 15% in 1 to 4 days.

Price  0.00003304
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUE

a short trade is really not advisable and very risky, because trading briefly can cause you to lose if you sell cheap and then suddenly coin prices soar, and after that price fall back, you will be stuck at a very high price, it the risk.
aliborn (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:34:48 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 09:45:27 PM by aliborn

Hello!
Guys, I have two new screenshots today for you

Please do not forget that we have a bad market for the past two weeks.

And

I have signals every day, but I do not want to waste your time, because short trade is not as effective as the strategies you use today. I will give signals once a week for two pieces.

Have a good trade, guys!
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:59:34 PM

Have you seen the news? https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345

It's good for my deposit, and hope for your as well!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLDC

I try this one seen from these statistics better than others,can I know what your method use to read the market statistics?it seems you are very good method used . whether you have a skype account or whatsapp other social chat so easily to contact you?

Send your suggestions to private messages.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:42:22 AM

Short trading for Bitcoin is not necessary in any way, one should buy and hold bitcoins and be in it for the long haul as it'll take 5-10 years before it really starts to take off.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

Short trading for Bitcoin is not necessary in any way, one should buy and hold bitcoins and be in it for the long haul as it'll take 5-10 years before it really starts to take off.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
It's still depends to the OP on what he will experience, but Short Trading could also be profitable if you will really focus on trading and put your time on trading. Holding Bitcoins is also a good decision on Investment but i think Bitcoin should be used as what it is, It should be used as a currency because if People will hold bitcoin, the currency of bitcoin will be stagnant and the price will surely drop because of holdinf.
aliborn (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FUN

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

Wow, this is the first time that I've read about short trading, it's time consuming but the profit is consistent. I think it's better to have a small consistent profit than larger ones that has more risk in it. Thank you for the information, I will continue to study this short trading.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: