Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]Flixxo - Community-based video distribution - Sale 24 Oct  (Read 25491 times)
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Keep in mind many people in crypto are lazy at doing their own research. And they easily believe blogs of non official people, or easily believe fud without seeking transparent proof. Some will make up “proof” just like the banks are doing but clearly they have no clue what they are talking about and can easily be called hypocrites because the whole banking system is a scam, fiat is a scam. Anyways I trust in this team. Their background is solid like rock and people who believe a “ friend or banker or gov” to easily should question their trust decision. They should always do proper research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trademarket

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

I have a partnership offer. Can I speak with a representative or an administrator?
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Flixxo Pillars

Scale the blockchain!
Our long term goal is to build a p2p network with all the transactions settled in a distributed and trustless way on Blockchain. But we have learned from others’ mistakes, and we know that our approach should be progressive. As there are not solutions for blockchain scalability yet, we would use the same mechanism that exchanges use: we will centralize the payment channels at the beginning, and settle the transactions in batches in the blockchain as a backup or every time a user wants to take tokens to their off-platform wallets. We will progressively move into a 100% blockchain model as microtransactions solutions evolve.

Ethereum or Bitcoin?
You are aware of our connection with RSK (our CEO Adrian Garelik is one of the founders of the company) and our dev team is very close to RSK dev team. We will assess both technologies as we need the best Blockchain, the fastest, more robust and cheaper one in order to deploy a multi-million users video platform. We are pushing for a fast implementation and looking for ways of participating into the development of Lumino, Sergio Lerner’s protocol for reaching 200,000 txs per second. We are not assessing any other Blockchain.

Building Flixxo’s p2p network will take time
Even though we would need a certain level of centralization at the beginning, we aim on leaning all the bandwidth and storage costs into a p2p network. We need to test the concept, slowly build a network and keep a balance. If we try to start with some millions users, the infrastructural costs for streaming content on top of classical CDNs would be huge and we would run out of resources. We need to start with some thousands users and grow slowly, learning of their behaviors and keeping in mind we should always deliver fast and good quality streaming while we build up a p2p based structure (which has almost no costs). If we do that and we learn how to lean 100% on a p2p network, there are no growth limits for Flixxo.

We focus on mobile, but we are starting desktop.
Mobile video platforms rely on one thousand different factors: Argentinian Galaxy S8 specs are not the same than US Galaxy S8 specs. On the other hand, p2p services may have diverse limitations on top of every single different 4G network in the world — and we are witnessing the beginning of 5G networks, while many regions are still on 3G. We will first deliver a desktop version of the platform in Q2, and we aim on having a first mobile version by the end of the year.

We are developing an aggressive MKT and communication campaign.
to be deployed once we have tested our technology and grown our network, reaching a point in which we are confident that we can scale, that every new user will make the network stronger and will not turn itself into a resources-consuming-user. That will be the kicking point for bringing the most popular YouTubers to the platform — even though we could start some collaborations sooner.

We will distribute incentives for having Flixxo running for the first 10 years.
Our biggest resource is our own token and we have reserved several tokens for having our platform running for 10 years, letting us test the concept and learn from users’ behaviors. At the same time we are distributing our fuel — the core of our model — with the community. We don’t need further resources for moving forward as we are well funded and we have developed a compelling incentives plan. This is a unique opportunity for a startup and we plan on getting the most out of it, knowing that reaching every milestone means bringing more value to our remaining resources.

When moon?
Moon will come when we prove we can deliver a disruptive technology, build up a community of content creators and content consumers and link them with advertisers. Jupiter will come as we deploy a Flixx exchange for advertisers, an app in which content creators or token holders could find a non-speculative and organic demand for their tokens. We are already listed in KuCoin, Livecoin, IDEX, Gatecoin and Etherdelta. New exchanges are coming soon, and some exchanges will follow our platform launch. We have very ambitious plans, not only satellites and planets… we are thinking in galaxies.

https://medium.com/@flixxo/flixxo-pillars-12b4185f08d1
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Qryptos and Flixxo> An awesome journey
https://medium.com/@flixxo/qryptos-and-flixxo-an-awesome-journey-d8f01adf2b76

We are happy to announce that Qryptos exchange will be listing Flixx token starting Friday, March 2nd. Flixx is the fuel of the p2p video distributing economy developed by Popcorn Time creator, RSK co-founder and Riecoin developer.

After a first wave of listings, we turned very picky choosing secondary markets for Flixx and we’ve found out that Qryptos long term vision and strategy is aligned with ours. Our goal within this new partnership is to create a more mature market for our token, bringing a new batch of token holders and developing reasonable liquidity for the upcoming trimester before releasing the first version of the platform. Furthermore, this new partnerships brings Flixx token into the QUOINE ecosystem.

QUOINE is a leading global fintech company that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. With offices in Japan, Singapore and Vietnam, QUOINE combines a strong network of local partners with extensive team experience in banking and financial products to deliver best in class financial services for its customers.

In 2014, QUOINE launched Quoine Exchange, now known as QUOINEX, which became one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in the world by transaction volume. QUOINE offers powerful trading features, a sophisticated user dashboard, and secure regulatory compliance to individual and corporate customers. QUOINEX provides trading services for bitcoin and fiat currency pairs in Japanese yen, US dollar, Euro, HK dollar, Indonesian rupiah, Singapore dollar, Philippine peso, Indian rupee, Australian dollar, and Chinese Renminbi. QUOINEX has exceeded USD12 billion in transactions in the past two years. In September 2017, QUOINE Corporation became the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan FSA.

In June 2017, QUOINE launched a fully digital cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform called QRYPTOS, exclusively for cryptocurrency trading in desktop version at www.qryptos.com.

In October 2017, QUOINE became the first licensed global cryptocurrency exchange in Japan to launch a global Initial Coin Offering (ICO), also known as the QASH Token Sale. QUOINE Corporation was officially licensed by the Japan FSA on 29th September 2017.
lebaothu

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

This project looks very promising indeed.

chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

The real challenge will be to get content creators to a platform and make them stay. Everyone can create a shiny website... and in the eyses of the average joe even a decentralized app is just a shiny interface. But if there isn't enough quality content and the UI is clumpy, the users and content creators won't stay. Content creators also look for strong income of course. I'm just saying... there were competitor platforms which created nice looking websites, but when you had to start using it, it wasn't that great... same will apply for decentralized app.. the average joe won't care if its decentralized, blockchain, centralized or whatever. The experience is what counts. They need to "feel home" and watch entertaining/educational quality content
I am still convinced that rejecting a 20 B ad revenue industry, won't guarantee strong monthly income... and also isn't really realistic. Ads will stay
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

The Making of Flixxo https://medium.com/@flixxo/the-making-of-flixxo-85882d0d2770

It feels like it was yesterday, when in late 2017 we met who would become the first members of Flixxo’s permanent development team. I remember when we explained our vision to Flixxo’s first backend developer. He already had some idea about the project, but after our exposition he said: “It’s even more revolutionary than I thought! I love it!”. This shows that we have a team that believes in the project, and they were committed to it since the beginning.

Then the team began to grow. New designs were produced, reviewed, discarded and approved all the time. New features were being added every week, and progress was smooth. Until it wasn’t. Servers started to crash. Clients disconnected for no apparent reason. Last couple of weeks were crazy, we had to add 3 more developers to reach our targets. But they made it. We are proud of having a team so committed, skilled, and willing to to put the extra magic needed to overcome the difficulties along the road. You can tell they are in for the project.

Our current release is focused only in the core functionality. It’s far from what we expect Flixxo to be, it’s just a first step. But, arguably, the most important step. It shows that the concept can work, and gives us a base over which we can continue building. Together with the community we’ll find the path to creating a great app. Hopefully a “killer app”.

A future of endless possibilities lies ahead, we never know what’s going to happen. But I’m sure we’ll have many upcoming Flixxo versions.
megaminer2017

Activity: 31
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:38:19 PM

Hello dear project participants, this project may be very important and necessary for the community, but I would like to warn you about one of the developers of this project Pablo Cardajo (author of Riecoin.org project). The fact is that this programmer abandoned his old project at the most important moment of its development - when the Riecoin (RIC) coin was delisted from the Poloniex.com exchange in 2017. And the fact that he abandoned is not the worst thing he did ... I mean his actions after the appearance of information about delisting from the exchange of his brainchild. He wrote a message on the forum of this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446703.6100 with the following content:

--------------
Hi dear community!
First, kudos and thank you guytp for supporting RIC.
I can't promise anything at the moment but I'm working with getting other exchanges to support RIC.

Now, I have received some justified complains that I'm not active on Riecoin anymore. When I started this amazing project, I had little money to invest but I did have some time I decided to devote to its development. Now things have changed, and while I'm very short on time, I'm lucky enough to be able to commit some money on the project.
So, I'm offering a 0.5 BTC bounty to the person or team that can merge the Bitcoin Core 0.16.0 codebase with RIC and make an updated client that can work with RIC's current protocol and network.
Rules:
- I will review the code and make it the new official Riecoin client
- I decide if the code is ok and worthy of the bounty
- It has to support deterministic builds
- It's not necessary to update all unit tests, but it would be nice
- I decide when the bounty is over

I wish you luck and I'll be available for help with specific questions regarding the code.
Thank you all and let's keep RIC'ing!
Gatra
------------___

After such a statement by the author of the project Pablo Cardajo (GATRA), believing in his words and hoping for the revival of the Riecoin project, instead of selling my accumulated coins, I also periodically bought RIC coins on the small exchange https://zapple.com/exchange - but that's all the foregoing turned out to be a fraud and possibly fraud on the part of the developer to drain the remaining coins from him. After this message, he disappeared from the forum and even when, after half a year, the community of volunteers developed the updates requested by Gatra, he did not keep his promise and did not pay the bounty for the volunteers. All this I write to warn you from further participation in the Flixxo.com project, as there is a person among developers who has been convicted of fraud in the past ...

And I also understand that chat administrators can delete my post in order to hide this information, it’s better not to do this, as I am just starting my company about disclosing the actions of Pablo Cardajo and this post will be duplicated on all topics and forums of Flixxo. I ask administrators to bring this information to the co-founders and authors of the Flixxo.com project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: