Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price up again?  (Read 1656 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

I think altcoin prices will rise up again after a fake news from china

I've read another article that the ban wasn't permanent, it was just a temporary. I don't know why those people on that certain group keeps on sharing news article without knowing if those are legit ones. And when bitcoin's price is increasing, alt coins are behind of it. And the normal transition, what's next when dump happens?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:22:09 AM

moneys are going to ICOs i don't think will back to old altcoins.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:13:11 AM

I see this news on forbes, wall street journal. not fake news bro
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

Everything what is going on right now with altcoins is because of fake news that China will block cryptocurrency exchanges. When situation will be more clear, and people understand that this is just temporary, prices will jump up.
In other words, it is good time for shopping Wink

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

Yeah, fake news but with permission from their government. So Chinese citizen would sell out their Bitcoins so Chinese whales could buy them at the very cheap price. Imagine while Bitcoin is under 4200usd, in China its worth under 3800?

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:22:22 AM

Everything what is going on right now with altcoins is because of fake news that China will block cryptocurrency exchanges. When situation will be more clear, and people understand that this is just temporary, prices will jump up.
In other words, it is good time for shopping Wink

yes of course, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and it seems that by the end of this month bitcoin prices will rise again around $ 4850, and even impossible by the end of the year the price will soar. and I believe in the Year 2018 bitcoin prices will reach $ 5500.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:32:41 AM

independently from china fake or real news (there will always be this kind of news, like forever) i think we are entering a side movement period after the big boom and little correction of late august / september, just remember the price level of bitcoin in june :-) that is the bar to price all other coins, unless they are very young or with very small market cap. in these latter cases price can spike or fall faster then what is more tied with bitcoin price movement (like every ico seems to do)

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:47:54 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:46:54 AM by masterwakokok7

Who knows whether it is really fake? I was amazed till now that why government like China (one-party Communist government) which loves censorship isn't looking in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
But since such news are coming, we should expect them to be real till some point. But it really a testing time for users all over the World to prove that Bitcoin isn't puppet of one country and we can easily neutralize Chinese affect.

Even China is known for making fake news and everything. It is still possible that the news is still credible. The government of China is indeed can manipulate everything just to make something up or to cover something up. Though, it's still not clear for all us if this it's fake or real. Better be prepared is still a good move just to prevent future losses and regrets.

samfcoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

China fake news will impact alt coins in a short term, but finally the international coins will rise up again. 
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

If the news about China was all fake then I guess most of the altcoins and bitcoin as well will soon recover though the drop was not that much. Hopefully though it could recover real soon.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Who knows whether it is really fake? I was amazed till now that why government like China (one-party Communist government) which loves censorship isn't looking in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
But since such news are coming, we should expect them to be real till some point. But it really a testing time for users all over the World to prove that Bitcoin isn't puppet of one country and we can easily neutralize Chinese affect.

Even China is known for making fake news and everything. It is still possible that the news is still credible. The government of China is indeed can manipulate everything just to make something up or to cover something up. Though, it's still not clear for all us if this it's fake or real. Better be prepared is still a move just to prevent future losses and regrets.

Not only the government but the Chinese crypto community can manipulate the crypto markets but if this news about banning is fake then expect that they are aftering something and might they will pump some alts listed around. For now lets just listen to the pulse of the public and let see how far this issue go and I'm sure people can recover from this issue and buy more when the bad news delima.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:34:43 AM

not yet, price still looking for  the floor. after the bad chinese news, i am amaze that theprice still above $4000, this is good sign from bitcoin market, it is shows that the crypto world did not as volatile as in 2013, it is stroner now, and maybe holder is not weakhand anymore..also the trader are smarter now..

it will goes up in november or december and going down again in januari, maybe it will goes to $7000-$10000 in december.

trade with your own risk, all i have said is just my opinion and you did not need to follow it..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:42:37 AM

If the news about China was all fake then I guess most of the altcoins and bitcoin as well will soon recover though the drop was not that much. Hopefully though it could recover real soon.
I think it's time for altcoin to rise again and it will be a positive trend for this month Smiley,
hopefully the price can be stable or go up again
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

yeah, it's a normal effect from the news for the prices to go down, after all the FUD we'll see a rise and business as normal
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

I can't say  that altcoins will price up but I hope it happen. When bitcoin's value became higher lot of altcoins decreased their value. Also, when that news on China spreads altcoins are expected to price down so I am hoping that altcoins will price up.

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

with the rising price of altcoin this means correction due to china issue can be overcome, and I think this proves this coin is rightly believed by most people as a long-term investment that can provide benefits, a few years ago bitcoin had experienced the same when there is an issue bitcoin prices have a downside correction but it takes a long time to recovery prices back up.  Smiley
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:55:39 PM

If you mean the ICOs ban news, I don't think it is fake. But I agree that the prices will rise again. It was not related to that news. It was just a normal fluctuation which happens sometimes.
chicobr

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

not sure all this is fake news. Smiley) But I think maybe china gov invest many money on crypto and want make some fud. I almost think this is the end of crypto world
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:19:54 PM

I appreciate your good thoughts, china is not a director in cryptocurrency. but we admit that the Bitcoin miners are mostly from China.
however, it does not mean that china is in charge of cryptocurrency.

No doubt China is the biggest contributor of Bitcoin mining but this fact doesn't make it leader of Bitcoin markets. Miners have very little role to play in determining Bitcoin prices and supply (thanks to decentralized model of Bitcoin).
Yes you are right China isn't charge of cryptocurrency and we should never let it be, this could only be achieved if we give lesser importance to Chinese shit.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

Even China is known for making fake news and everything. It is still possible that the news is still credible. The government of China is indeed can manipulate everything just to make something up or to cover something up. Though, it's still not clear for all us if this it's fake or real. Better be prepared is still a move just to prevent future losses and regrets.

Not only the government but the Chinese crypto community can manipulate the crypto markets but if this news about banning is fake then expect that they are aftering something and might they will pump some alts listed around. For now lets just listen to the pulse of the public and let see how far this issue go and I'm sure people can recover from this issue and buy more when the bad news delima.
Maybe, they want create a signal ended bullish trend of ICO tokens, do you think like me? Because recently, we also see the price of some old altcoins pumped to high price like Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic or Dash ... although today, almost them are fall down again to base price, except Monero.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: