Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation rental wanted.  (Read 654 times)
Nightowlace (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 07:03:45 PM

I am taking my family on vacation in July and am looking for a rental that I can pay for in Bitcoin. Please see my list of "demands" lol.

1. I want a sunny beach destination
2. Accommodations must be located on the beach
3. A point of contact must be available during normal day/evening hours to answer questions, make suggestions etc.
4. I would like location to be within an 8 hr flight of NYC
5. Travel dates will be the week of July 7 - July 13

If you have a timeshare, or vacation home that you would like to rent to me that meets the above requests please let me know where it is, include a pic if you have one, and your price for the weeks rental.

Thank you.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:12:44 PM

I can get you a private island, I charge around 5000 a day, All I do is give you the plans to make your own private island out of plastic bottles. PM if interested, Lol.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Nightowlace (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 09:30:28 PM

I can get you a private island, I charge around 5000 a day, All I do is give you the plans to make your own private island out of plastic bottles. PM if interested, Lol.

5000 Satoshi's, I'm down with that. Can I get 5 days?
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:06:32 PM

Not as private as a villa but the 2 bedroom units are almost 1,500 sq. ft. and quite nice.http://www.oceantwobarbados.com/

We also have the penthouse available in this building http://www.barbadosoceanone.com/ sorry no photos right now but can get you some if interested.

I'm starting to put together a plan for the hotel to accept btc. If you're down for it I would like to try and arrange some kind of media coverage.

Flying time from NY is 5 hours with daily service from AA & Jetblue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: