Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect should be a Ponzi scheme but why does it raise so much?  (Read 660 times)
manhdn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:46:45 PM

As we know Bitconnect BCC is a scam coin (ponzi scheme) but the price was raised 3000% since it launched. What if someone buy $1000 at beginning, he should have $3000 000 at the moment right? So scam coin still makes you rich easily? It makes me fell something wrong.
Anyone can tell me BCC was listed on which exchanges? And can I trade with it like other altcoins? Thanks in advance.
fredforthewin

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

haha please tell me the op doesnt fall for this
bennybeezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:41:19 PM

I was just as skeptical at first because it just sounded too good to be true. However, after researching the platform at length and seeing so many different people having success with it, I figured why not give it a try. A good friend of mine, who's been in the crypto world for quite some time now offered me some great advice...only invest as much as you're willing (and able) to lose. 
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

Hi

I am part of Bitconnect for a while now. You can trade it like any other altcoin because it is legit altcoin with over 1 bilion dollar marketcap at the moment.
Please see in the link on which exchanges it is listed: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets

If you will join my team I will help you out by answering any questions, sharing Bitconnect compounding spreadsheet and also surprise you with something extra ;-)

Once you join me let me know the details on mptak123@hotmail.com(please include your BTC or BCC address) to claim your surprise.

Your 7% discount for a start---->>>>[DELETED]

Kind regards, ptaq
First of all I believe it's prohibited to post your referral link in your posts.
Secondly marketcap doesn't make this ponzi scheme legit. It's a clear ponzi and will come down eventually. And considering the magnitude of the scam (1 billion dollars in total now; unbelievable) I strongly think owners and big investors with big downlines will be prosecuted for fraud.
It's actually common knowledge (apparently here in the crypto industry it isn't, or for some reason people thing this doesn't apply in crypto but it does) that ponzi schemes can survive quite a while. The more attention a ponzi gets the more investors it attracts. So the scam is solely running off new investors' money. Early investors are getting these insane rates simply for small fish like yourself. But when money stops flowing in Bitconnect can't deliver on their promises and will probably run off with the majority of the money.
mfgex

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

textbook ponzi scheme. this will be a huge news story when it collapses, and will probably damage crypto as a whole with severe over-regulation that comes after. people at the top of the "uplines" should get serious punishment.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

Update:
Our BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges on March 19, 2018.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
From that day, the currency will no longer have any value and will stop circulating.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

You can check future updates through the BitConnect twitter.
https://twitter.com/BitConnectUK

For technical problems related to the synchronization of your wallet, you should contact us by email by writing to support@bitconnect.co or visiting our website www.bitconnect.co

LOL. Scam the scammed ? Bitcooonnnnneeeeeeeee. Truly what you did to people is disgusting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: