Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what will be the price of ethereum in 2018?
500 $ - 22 (46.8%)
8000 $ - 0 (0%)
1000 $ - 12 (25.5%)
1200 $ - 6 (12.8%)
1500 $ - 7 (14.9%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum  (Read 1713 times)
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

In 2018 Ethereum for sure will be the strongest competitor for Bitcoin. The price will still depend on the price of the BTC, but if there are any positive surprises I think it can easily reach the level of $800 or even $1000
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

between $ 500-$ 8000 in 2018.
many supporting factors such as many projects that use eth,
this outline a solution to boost prices.
for the current supply of approximately 94 million coins and a total volume of 5.4 million exchanges
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

it is undoubtedly that the main competitor of the Bitcoin is indeed the Ethereum  Kiss
thank you
cordialy  Cheesy
If you are talking about trading and speculation it is indeed the number 2 and is trying to compete with BTC. If your are talking about the Entry gate cryptocurrency for this new business it is the number two and with so many ico´s basewd on ETH people start to discover crypto thrue ETH and not solely BTC.
However they are two very different products and if we are looking at the wonderfull world of wide accepted blockchain based cryptocurrencies there is now competition as BTC was designed to be a currency ( of course we now know it has many flaws) and ETh a smart contract platform. So i don´t see direct competition there.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

Ethereum is a gold coin and it can possibly stretch around 1000 dollars by around 2018. Ethereum is the second on cryptos market.Ethereum has an extreme idea and solid team. I holding some Ethereum in my sack I trust its give me shrewd benefit
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

Ethereum is getting stronger everyday and probably you could be seen lot of speculations and theory about Ethereum to going up to $500 or even $1000 in 2018. But with news coming up, it probably take a longer time to reach that price and also without any big news happened, it's really hard to go there.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
coinjack1337

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

With the Metropolis Update and upcoming hardfork in mid-october, i predict the Price will rise to a new ATH, maybe even 700$.
Surely i will drop again to maybe 350-400$ but then increase steadily towards the end of the year. I'm HODLing everything right now  Smiley
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

I really don't think there is a competition between Ethereum and Bitcoin but I do know Ethereum will be on top on the next succeeding years next to Bitcoin, I don't have anything against the two coins because I like them both and they have different platforms; its just that Bitcoin got here first and Bitcoins blockchain is kind of clogged up compared to Ethereum that's why most ICO's now prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:05:09 PM

It could possibly enter the year with a price of $500, but after that, the whole year is still a big uncertainty. With the support it's getting it might even reach $700-$800 before the year ends. I think ethereum's price will keep growing since it's always being used in ICOs and is the top 2 most traded coin.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

Ethereum is the most potential coin in cryptocurrency world after Bitcoin. In 2018 Ethereum price will be $1200+. Every Ethereum holder will get a huge profit. I also hold some Ethereum for a long period.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

at the end of 2018 it would be coast near 500$
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

it is undoubtedly that the main competitor of the Bitcoin is indeed the Ethereum  Kiss
thank you
cordialy  Cheesy

Korea prohibits ICO so I think Eth will now decrease because they do not buy Eth for ICO. However Eth's future is still very bright. By 2018 I think it will range from 500 - 700 $. Do not increase too much but stable, trust Eth!
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

ETH is rising in its price!
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Based on Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations, Ethereum is the second highest in the market as of writing. It is now on its almost $300 market value. And by the end of the year, this is undoubtedly going higher all the way to $500 as assumed in the 1st quarter of 2018. This is due to its high demand and the trust it gained in the economy of trading and it is preferred by many ICO's to use next to bitcoin. All of this information comes from the combined observation from both the opinions and facts written on articles in web.

po0h

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

Ethereum is quite tempting, but I do not think anyone can compete with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, so up and down its altcoin it depends on the bitcoin.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

between $ 500-$ 8000 in 2018.
many supporting factors such as many projects that use eth,
this outline a solution to boost prices.
for the current supply of approximately 94 million coins and a total volume of 5.4 million exchanges

I anticipated that it can be between $700-$900 in 2018 and in 2019 too. The determining factor of the price will be the system of ether, either pos or pow systems. This is vital for its future.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

We're running a bet on Ethereum.  Feel free to join in:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17943

Iyeman

Activity: 1183

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

With the Metropolis Update and upcoming hardfork in mid-october, i predict the Price will rise to a new ATH, maybe even 700$.
Surely i will drop again to maybe 350-400$ but then increase steadily towards the end of the year. I'm HODLing everything right now  Smiley
But the important update was in the pos transition, That will broke the unlimited supply of ethereum and makes there is a limited supply and the miners could be stopped to dump the ethereum again and again.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:22:23 PM

thank you
cordialy  Cheesy

Ethereum is the second best coin in cryptocurrency world. Ethereum is huge potential crypto token. Ath the end of this year Ethereum price will be $1000+. So it's time to buy Ethereum and Hold for a long time.

barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:58:25 AM

thank you
cordialy  Cheesy

Ethereum is the second best coin in cryptocurrency world. Ethereum is huge potential crypto token. Ath the end of this year Ethereum price will be $1000+. So it's time to buy Ethereum and Hold for a long time.

So far, yeah, eth scores second position among all crypto coins and it is a good digital currency. Also, it is the number one altcoin and will remain so because there is a huge price difference and community difference between eth and others.

However, it is nowhere near to bitcoin and can actually never get to. Ethereum is available in large supply so I don't think it will be 1000 dollars but I hope it will for the sake of it holders.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:10:36 AM

Now Ethereum value is 300$+ per coin.Until long time ETH continuously up & down.ETH will be hit 400$ in December I think but next year ETH cross 1000$+ I hope.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: