Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what will be the price of ethereum in 2018?
500 $ - 22 (46.8%)
8000 $ - 0 (0%)
1000 $ - 12 (25.5%)
1200 $ - 6 (12.8%)
1500 $ - 7 (14.9%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum  (Read 1715 times)
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:21:09 PM

Yea ETH has made itself a stable of the crypto world, still ICOs continue to use it and it is the primary FIAT pair after BTC.

A good longterm hold, dont expect massive returns like its massive bullrun ever again, but a steady climb into and through 2018 will be nice.

Many are calling a break of ATH before the end of the year (break 420$USD)

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

I really like ETH and could see it reaching $600ish in 2018

Certainly a strong hold for me
In my opinion, you have underestimated its price because if we talk about the whole of 2018 it is possible that its price will turn into a five-digit value.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

I think Etherium will reach the price not more than 600$ within 2018.
HappyPirate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

eth is doing good, as well as Confideal, their partners
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

Maybe the price of ethereum coin will be 500 or 1000 dollars in the year of 2018. Because as of now theEprice of ethereum is 300 dollars and they need to become 3 times the price to reach 1k dollars.  But actually we dont know what will happen to the price if its increase or decrease but I hope it will increase so we can mak e a lot of profit. More ethereum more profit to come with us its better to hold ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sepan

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

ETH will be 5 times.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

I like the fact that you don't have any price range below the current market value ($300). Best case scenario the project will go at $500, but that's over optimistic considering that many things are still implemented and are not set yet. When PoS will be completed and the privacy issues implemented, we'll definitely see some interesting developments in the price of ETH, until then the price can rage anywhere from 100 to 500. Who know's maybe we'll get an early christmas gift from the crypto gods Smiley. One way or another, don't really care about the short-term.. in the long term Ethereum seems to be well positioned to "take over the market" and it might even surpass BTC, we've seen so many crazy developments on the prices of various currencies that it wouldn't be a surprise if we see one for ETH as well (the project has already one of the highest returns ever, so what is there more to be surprised about - anything can happen).
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

I think the value of Ethereum will be somewhere between $ 500 and $ 600 in 2018.
Ethereum is so fast, people will notice it
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

it is undoubtedly that the main competitor of the Bitcoin is indeed the Ethereum  Kiss
thank you
cordialy  Cheesy
Ethereum behind Bitcoin.
Ethereum prices have been rising significantly. you can check the current live price right here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Does this mean the price will rise or fall? Nobody knows for sure, that’s the truth. Ethereum has a lot of potential applications, a great technolgoy and solid team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more from where they are.

Investing in cryptos right now will still prove to be very profitable. Perhaps in the future, years down the road cryptocurrencies could become overvalued and result in a crash. Obviously along the way there will be certain coins that become obsolete and certain coins that will be worth multiple times their current value.

Finally, Ethereum came out a the winner among the other altcoins, and now stands just behind the bitcoin.
plku631

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

I think Ethereum is a good coin and it has the potential to reach around 500 to 600 dollar Grin Grin
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

When Bitcoin was worth $300 everyone was sure that this is bubble and the price will drop to the ground, and right after that price go up 4 times. I'm sure that something similar can happen with Ethereum in any moment.
You better be prepared for a surprise! Wink
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Indeed ethereum is one of the best and strongest coins ever in the world besides bitcoin, so I think it will be the best coin, so it becomes the second position of crypto in the world.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

Ethereum price will reach 1500$ at the end of this year.Next to the bitcoin,ethereum had good potential and investors.Now the value is 300$,when the price increase you will get 5 times  of profit.
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

Indeed ethereum is one of the best and strongest coins ever in the world besides bitcoin, so I think it will be the best coin, so it becomes the second position of crypto in the world.
yes I agree with you, ETHEREUM is the best and strongest after BTC in the world of crypto,
although now the price of ETHEREUM has fallen dramatically but has not reduced investor confidence to invest
because many believe ETHEREUM will jump again
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

I think $ 1500 is worth the price because ETH is a good and potent coin, then a $ 1500 value is not an impossible value
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

We must not forget how important ethereum is in the cryptocurrency world and on the coin chart is number 2 and I said earlier that the success of other coins is predicated on bitcoin so once there's increase in the price of bitcoin ETH will pump and we can still record 500 or more this year
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

The current prices are very low. Year end targets will be much higher than current prices. We have a great time to make a purchase, you can buy it at the bottom price and sell it to the double at the end of the year Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I think it's one of the coins that should be picked up as soon as possible if you are considering taking it. But I would not go out of all the coins and buy etheric. This is not the case for Ethereum anyway, in very bad conditions. If you take what you have now (of course, choose the one with the best project possible) you will be in any profitable situation when the bull arrives. So it would be more logical to come out of all subcoins and distribute them to different coins instead of getting ethereal.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

it is funny how hopes and dreams of some altcoin bag holders are always being crushed when they face the reality of the altcoin market and start to feel the weight of all that dump on their shoulders.

the whales are enjoying this and thanks all the newbies who bag held their coins during the dumps.
this price will continue falling and until we see $100 for ETH the risk of a huge dump will remain a serious threat.

--looking for signature--
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Ill go with the first choice, if you have to balance the bloody market happening now until December, I hope it will reach $500 price before the year's end, and hoping its range of usage should increase too, not only to have freedon to buy other coins but to buy other things too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: