Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tired of it already  (Read 1027 times)
refactored

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:30:32 PM

Just have a little patience, like the rest of us.  =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gotah

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

bitcoin is the future

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 12:31:16 PM

agree totally,  Undecided

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5LcTXcUmycXsiSPk5qJWDp4ZxMryxjUMx
cabinetmaker (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:14:48 PM

newbie, smoobie.
you can't get help, if you can't ask questions, where it counts.
ON THE FORUM, NOT THE FREAKING NEWBIE SECTION.

someone is talking about JUST what you need, in another section NOT THE NEWBIE section, and yet, you are stifled by the fact that someone (god maybe....there is no god) decides that you are a baby and probably can't ask good enough questions, so I ban you to the baby section.

Why do you stifel newbies.

You don't cut one leg off a colt, because it can't run like the wind yet. It's a newbie and needs to run with the others, in order to better build up those muscles needed for running.
But you people would cut the leg off the horse, and make them run with it for 4 days, before you TRY and replace the leg, which you can't do, because you cut the leg off, long before you even gave it a chance to run on it. Now it will be fucked up the rest of its life, because someone THOUGHT it needed a leg cut off, when on fact, it just needed a little help getting started.
If it  had been able to ask wuestion, then it might have been told "yo uneed to run to build up your legs), instead of some asshole coming along and cutting off it's leg, and saying "here, learn on that".
same analagy.

why not just tell each and every newbie to go straight to hell, and grow up before you can come back and play with the big boys.
Same damned difference.

if you can't ask the wqiestion, then you damned sure cant get the answer.

and you"other" people, can't tell me, with any truth in it, that you knew everything when you got here and you sure enough can't tell me you weren't pissed off at one point, because this crap doesn't work exactly like it is supposed to, and answers are few and far between. Those stupid instructions that say "download...install....run" are just plain stupid in their entirety.
It doesn't work like that.
I have now cloned 4 machines, each and every one working according to MY instructions, which I have written down, so even the stupidest newbie can understand them, something you guys lack, period!!! NONE of them, as per the instructions, here or any other site. You even tell them to download the absolute WRONG software.
download, install, run, my ass.

Try downloading the RIGHT program, not guiminer, try downloading the CORRECT catalyst drivers, and then the newest SDK, and some other windows runtime drivers and THEN it will run, each and every stinking time.

IT IS NOT "DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, RUN" and never will be, unless you talk Bill gates into including all of this in windows, whatever version, which you won't, period!!!

I have done 99% of this without your stinking help.
Newbies don't get  help, they get spat on.

well, spit on this.
I have cloned (once again) 4 machines, so far and I am collecting more to build.
If I can do it, the fucking idiot I am, then by god, anyone can do it, and they don't need your help, for 99.9%, of any of it, (probably more like 100%)

actual HELP, is found on almost every site, except this one, and I say that, because "you ain't gettin' any help" from this site,m until you have been on here, for whatever time interval they decide YOU personally NEED.
You can find better help everywhere else, just look around. I did, and I WON!!! You loose!!!!

You just keep penalizing the newbies, they will get the message, and like me, find actual help elsewhere.

and last but not least, COINOTRON WAS DOWN, when I said it wasn't connecting, period!!!!!
so how  long did it take the rest of you to figure that out? Now, they seem to be fixing a LOT of problems.
But like Bill Gates says "we at microsoft are not experiencing any problems with windows, but here's your fix"......coinotron

at least coinotron is now making an effort. Good for them. I am still on wemineltc.

Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:28:07 PM

Why do you stifel newbies.

When newbies can't understand this, I think their post-count and time requirement should be doubled.

The inability to understand this one simple concept suggests to me that you're going to ask a question that's been asked thousands of times...

...much like the question "why do you stifle newbies?".

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: