Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM  (Read 30688 times)
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

Our first part of the Bounty came to an end. All participants are sent to Asatur's profile the following: 1. Mail 2. Address BioWallet 3. Link to bitcointalk profile if there is.
Details on the second part of the Bounty can be seen several days later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xottabikrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

Kind time of the day, dear members of the BioCoin community!

We inform you that the first part of the Bounty Biocoin campaign has been completed. Soon all the results will be counted and the earned bonuses will be paid to the participants of the first part of the Bounty campaign.

Soon the second part of the Bounty campaign of Biocoin starts, more detailed information will be published later.
The goal of the second part of the Bounty campaign is to attract more people to active participation in the development of the community, and to spread the ideas of the green economy.

At the moment we are doing the necessary preparatory work for the launch. Follow the news on the forum and Telegram-chats, the details are already very soon Smiley
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Attention.

All those who participated in the first part of the Bounty - please send your wallet addresses.
The Biocoin wallet can be downloaded here: https://biocoin.help/download-wallet.html

There are no addresses of Biocoin wallet from these participants:

bulihjugo@gmail.com
isukisuk28@gmail.com
bakulbanyu30@gmail.com
nik2bt@mail.ru
bountyluck@gmail.com
newsker@gmail.com
Seyiabdulrasaq@gmail.com
SeverusSnegg

Activity: 135
Merit: 104

BountyManager

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

We inform you that the first part of the Bounty Biocoin campaign has been completed. Soon all the results will be counted and the earned bonuses will be paid to the participants of the first part of the Bounty campaign.

Soon the second part of the Bounty campaign of Biocoin starts, more detailed information will be published later.
The goal of the second part of the Bounty campaign is to attract more people to active participation in the development of the community, and to spread the ideas of the green economy.

At the moment we are doing the necessary preparatory work for the launch. Follow the news on the forum and Telegram-chats, the details are already very soon Smiley

Can I participate in the second part of Bounty Biocoin? I really enjoyed participating in the first part.
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

Can I participate in the second part of Bounty Biocoin? I really enjoyed participating in the first part.

Yes you can. Watch for the Bounty update. We will post a link here.
gsg07

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Hello,
page https://biocoin.bio/office/en;  not work...

<<Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

When bounty paid?
xottabikrus

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

xottabikrus

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

Hello,
page https://biocoin.bio/office/en;  not work...

<<Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.

Hello, now you can buy bio only from this link https://biocoin.bio/en/invest
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

It is interesting what conditions of Bounty campaign will be published. I will keep my eye on news and updates  Smiley
SeverusSnegg

BountyManager

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

When bounty paid?

They said in December. If I understood correctly
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:48:20 PM

Hello dev, I have been contacted Youtube Bounty Biocoin. I am confused I send the Data to you and my ETH Wallet.
Is Payment Using My Own BIO Wallet?
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

When bounty paid?

Yes. Definitely rewards will be sent in December. Hope it will be during this week.
After that round two of Bounty Campaign will be started.
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

Hello dev, I have been contacted Youtube Bounty Biocoin. I am confused I send the Data to you and my ETH Wallet.
Is Payment Using My Own BIO Wallet?

Nothing wrong. I took the correct address of the biocoin of the purse that you sent to me in a private message.
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

When bounty paid?

Yes. Definitely rewards will be sent in December. Hope it will be during this week.

Yes, you are completely right. I confirm this information. Very nice, when the participants are very good at understanding and understanding the information provided.
SeverusSnegg

BountyManager

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

When bounty paid?

Yes, you are completely right. I confirm this information. Very nice, when the participants are very good at understanding and understanding the information provided.

Hooray! We are very much looking forward to our award!
Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

Is there information when there will be a payment?

xottabikrus

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

Good evening, dear members of the BioCoin community!

xottabikrus

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:38 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 05:06:05 PM by xottabikrus

Here is a link to download wallets:
https://wallet.biocoin.help/
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

Good evening, dear members of the BioCoin community!

really liked how the presented project, from the Russian for the first time I read, watch, and you receive trust and interest. It is a pity that the first part of the bounty of the company ended, I hope to participate in the second part. Thread bookmarked and watch for announcements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: