Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an active chat group  (Read 656 times)
GenevaGuy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Hello everybody ! Sorry for my poor english.

Quick presentation first :

I'm from Switzerland Geneva, I'm 24 and I'm currently studying at the university of economic. This university's vision of economy is very analytical and I personally adopted it.
I began to buy ether on June and after loosing some money (-15%) I decided to make some fundamental analysis on "smallcap" coins and since then I triple my capital.  With a friend we are currently making a prediction model for ICO's and I (alone this time) try to find data on the correlation between crypto market and financial market to try to predict the reaction of the crypto if a financial crisis happen.

I don't think that i'm a genius but i'm neither mr everybody.

In a virtual chat I'm polite, discreet and rational.

So here I am looking for an active chat group that is away from the screaming crowd. The best case scenario would be with economical/mathematical/engineer students and/or  experienced traders.

Here's my telegram : @GenevaGuy

Thank you for reading !

tuli22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:48:37 AM

We're launching a platform this week specifically to enable private chats around this community and relevant topics - you can sign up right now on https://helptap.com?invite=4qkG47

Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

check tradingview.com

they have an awesome traders group for cryptos and you'll get a ton of feedback about technical analysis and recent trends
langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

you can create a slack group , dev team always use it to  contact and support member of project , hope you can found it .

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
christyh

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

If you want to seek a suggestion of trading you can visit http://tradingview.com this platform good for connection between traders

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:46:20 PM

Like others, I also want to say use https://tradingview.com this site can help you about your problem.Also, this forum Bitcoin discussion trading and project development thread(section) are very helpful for learning.You can learn about trade and various project details from there.You just need to be a good reader first.Then ask the question what you did not catch, best wishes for you.
I agree with you Bro. Tradingview is an awesome site for discussion about the crypto related problem. Anybody can learn a lot from here. This site can make a good relationship with all the traders.
mrdueri

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

I'd also be quite interested in an active chat group. PM me if you don't mind adding another! I'm smart and have been involved in crypto for years.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:51:46 AM

Theres alot of chat group based in BTC but some are just active when news come but sometimes groups can be very active and reading their messages makes you learn more about BTC so just search in slack or maybe facebook related to BTC.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

You are failing to profit because of an inexperienced. You need to be more patient in the trade. I think it is important to be mindful to learn for newbeis. good ideas, plans, and attention can bring you success. You can create a group in slack or telegram for free discussion. Here you can also participate in the free discussion. That would be the best.
altcoinbeat

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

You can find some really good information on Reddit...r/cryptocurrency, r/bitcoin, and r/cryptomarkets are all good subreddits.
Cryptomover

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

I'm from Switzerland Geneva, I'm 24 and I'm currently studying at the university of economic. This university's vision of economy is very analytical and I personally adopted it.
I began to buy ether on June and after loosing some money (-15%) I decided to make some fundamental analysis on "smallcap" coins and since then I triple my capital.  With a friend we are currently making a prediction model for ICO's and I (alone this time) try to find data on the correlation between crypto market and financial market to try to predict the reaction of the crypto if a financial crisis happen.

So here I am looking for an active chat group that is away from the screaming crowd. The best case scenario would be with economical/mathematical/engineer students and/or  experienced traders.

Thank you for reading !

There are also many chat groups on telegram, slack, skype, and discord etc. You can easily google them and join your favorite ones.
Portfolir Dev

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:50:09 PM

Thank you for reading !

this is a telegram group for a Facebook group crypto coin traders https://t.me/joinchat/F6_Tw0La-h1XcMyAxlsM3w
very active!
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

for newbie, if we create a chat group,that will good for newbie.

good idea, but it is very hard to find the right group where newbie can ask stupid questions, most groups you see when u ask  simple questions most understand u feel very uncomfortable..  Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: