Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex deposits?  (Read 354 times)
LShubha (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:43:10 AM

How long does it take for a bittrex BTC deposit to show? It has been a few hours and I did a test BTC transaction and I see it in pending deposits.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

How long does it take for a bittrex BTC deposit to show? It has been a few hours and I did a test BTC transaction and I see it in pending deposits.

On the right side you should see x/y
(x = how many confirmations the transaction currently has, y = after how many confirmations it will be credited to your account)

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

Well sometimes it just lags and the pending transactions just don't show up at all until they actually get the required 2 confirmations, at which point they just appear in your wallet balance immediately, skipping the pending confirmation bit.

It's a common bug, usually it should update within 1 minute of depositing your BTC but it can definitely take much longer as i said.

Anyways, thankfully it's only a test transaction. But in the future just don't freak out - as long as you sent to the right address you should receive it in yoru balance eventually.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

Sometimes this does happen and you just have to be patient. Bittrex is not completely real time and does have occasional lagginess that you just have to get over with. I probably have this problem every 1/10 deposits i make.

It's quite common and nothing to worry about.

You should be able to get your deposit credited straight to your balance without it ever showing up on pending deposits when this happens. I have no idea why this is the case but it seems like it's how bittrex works sometimes apparently.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: